剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
and he's violated our trust.
他是个骗子 冒牌货
He's a liar...and a fraud.
他不是肖恩·朗德瓦医生
This man is not Dr. Sean Lundwall.
他真名是
His real name is...
菲尔·科尔森
This is Phil Coulson...
九头蛇的局长
...the director of Hydra.
你就是内应
You're the inside man.
空巴亚
Kumbaya.
真抱歉扫兴 但这里是不许用枪的
I hate to be a buzzkill, but this is a gun-free zone,
所以 这我就拿走了
So I'm gonna have to take that off you.
亨特 怎么回事
Hunter, what's going on?
他们抓了塔伯特的儿子
They've got Talbot's son.
-什么 -我确定是他
- What? - I'm pretty sure it's him...
就放在那种凝胶块里
in one of those gel-matrix cubes.
马利克
Malick.
他勒索了塔伯特
He's blackmailing Talbot.
-为什么要那么做 -背叛科尔森
- Why would he do that? - Betray Coulson.
标准九头蛇配置
Standard-issue Hydra...
指纹扫描 别人不能用
Print detection so no one else can use it.
这可好 科尔森有麻烦了
Great. Coulson's in trouble,
这里到处是持械九头蛇特工
the place is crawling with armed Hydra agents,
我们还没有武器
and we have no weapons.
倒也不是
Not strictly true.
好胃口
Buon appetito.
我爱你
I love you.
我不那么恨你了
I don't hate you quite as much.
你俩去找科尔森和塔伯特
You two, find Coulson and Talbot.
我去找塔伯特的儿子
I'll find Talbot's son.
我们不可能拯救每个人 黛西
We can't save everyone, Daisy.
也不是每个能变身的人就该变身
And not everyone who can change should change.
所以嘉颖在来世对变异很有选择
That's why Jiaying was so selective at afterlife.
-她还疯了呢 -在这事上没有
- She was also crazy. - Not about this.
我们得维持平衡
There is a balance that has to be maintained.
现在情况太失控了
Things are getting way out of whack.
如果有疫苗或许是好事
A-a vaccine might not be a bad thing.
你能听到自己的话吗
Do you even hear what you're saying?
你就像网上
You sound like one of those hate groups
到处乱喷的仇恨团体
that's been trolling the internet...
"监察者"还是什么的
the... the watchdogs or whatever they're calling themselves.
"杀死外星人 夺回地球"
"Kill the aliens and take back the planet."
不是这样的
That's not what this is about.
这是给人们一个选择
It's about giving people a choice.
这是与生俱来的权利 不是选择
It's a birthright. It is not a choice.
或许现在之所以失控
And maybe things are getting out of whack
是因为我们的时代到来了
because it's our time.
你觉得这是鞭笞的时代吗
Do you think it was Lash's time?
那也是他与生俱来的权利吗
Was it his birthright?
你不觉得加纳博士
Don't you think Dr. Garner
会希望自己有所选择吗
would have liked to have had a choice?
我只知道如果政♥府♥有了一种疫苗
All I know is that if the government got their hands on a vaccine,
这就不会是个选择了
it won't be a choice.
他们会消灭我们
They will wipe us out.
我们不是病了 林肯
We do not have a disease, Lincoln.
严格说 这就是病
Technically, it is a disease.
我研究过的
I studied this.
对身体结构或机能的干扰...
Any disturbance of structure or function of the body...
天呐 有人去过医学院
Oh, boy, someone went to med school,
大家闭嘴好好听
so, everyone, shut up and listen.
我可不是到处黑别人的那个
Yeah, I wasn't hacking my way through life.
你们有些人认识我
Some of you know me.
知道我服务于世界安全理事会
You know that I served on the World Security Council.
也知道我基金会做的善事
You know the good works that my foundations do.
也有些人还不认识我 但你们会认识的
Some of you don't know me yet, but you will.
我们会一同合作 为世界造福
We'll work together to do good for the world.
但你们对菲尔·科尔森有什么了解
But what do you know of Phil Coulson,
一个自称同情异人族的人
a man who claims to feel compassionately about these inhumans?
我们剥开他的一些掩饰
Let's peel away some of the layers
看看他的真面目吧
and see what's inside.
菲尔·科尔森才不是异人族的朋友
Phil Coulson is no friend to the inhumans...
事实上 他喜欢消灭他们
In fact, he'd like to exterminate them,
所以他才想操纵你们
which is why he was trying to manipulate this group
把他们聚集在一起
into putting them all in one place.
他在撒谎
He's lying.
那不是我想要的 那是他想要的
That's not what I want... that's what he wants.
你们可以相信他
You're all welcome to believe him,
但我的声誉不言自明
but my reputation speaks for itself.
这是一个凝胶池
This is a gel-matrix tank.
科尔森先生研发了这种科技
Mr. Coulson developed the technology
好将异人置于假死状态
to keep the inhumans in suspended animation,
但事实上 只需拨动开关
but, in fact, with a mere flick of a switch,
他在任何地方 都可以杀死他们
from any remote location, he can shut them off,
让他们即刻丧命
killing them instantly.
我想我们都受够科尔森先生了
I think we've had enough of Mr. Coulson.
我们把他关起来 等当局来处理吧
Let's lock him up until the officials arrive.
他做了什么
What did he do?
他抓走了谁
Who does he have?
塔伯特
Talbot!
这些是能找到的最健康的
These are the healthiest we could find.
卢西奥替你定住了他们
Lucio has frozen them in place for you.
希望他们还可以
I hope they're acceptable.
不错
Yes.
干得好
Well done.
你要选一个做宿主吗
One will be your host?
他们有更好的用处
I have a better use for them.
他们是无辜者
是的 他们是无辜
Yes, they are innocents...
但他们将为大局牺牲
but they will serve the greater good.
你们想换换工作吗
You gentlemen interested in changing jobs?
好人招募呢
Good guys are hiring.
你们不能冷血地杀人
You don't get to kill people in cold blood,
但我们的退休计划很好
but we got a really good retirement plan.
你们老大呢
Where's your boss?
没种自己来吗
Didn't have the guts to do this himself?
是啊
Yes.
但我有钱雇人替我做这些小事
But I also have money to pay people to do my menial jobs.
好了 我遵守了诺言
All right, I kept my end of the bargain...
我把科尔森给你了
I delivered Coulson.
代表们也都支持你了
All the delegates are on your side.
把我儿子还给我
Now give me back my son.
马利克 你个混♥蛋♥
Malick, you son of a bitch.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不能那么做
I can't do that.
不 我们说好的
No. No. We had a deal!
是啊 但很不幸
Yes, but, unfortunately,
你们都得为大局牺牲
you must all be sacrificed to the greater good.
为何要费这么大的事
Why go to all this trouble?
我在建造一支军队
I'm building an army.
那会有另一支军队与他们抗衡
And another army will stand to fight them.
你不可能把他们都劝服
You won't be able to convert them all.
我不用
I won't have to.
杀了他们
Kill them.
帮帮忙 先杀了他
Do me a favor and shoot him first.
我死前想清静一刻
I'd like one moment of peace before I go.
你不知道他会背叛你吗
You didn't know he was gonna double-cross you?
他可是九头蛇啊
He is Hydra... just sayin'.
我知道...你以为我不知道吗
I knew he was... do you think I don't know?
你当我傻吗
Do you think I'm stupid?
那你怎么进这儿来了
Then what are you doing in here?
看上去不像个聪明的计划啊
Doesn't seem like a very smart plan.
我有内应
I have an inside man.
我说了 我敢把生命托付给他
Like I said, I trust him with my life.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表