剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Do you deny this?
你杀的第一个人
Your first victim.
为什么杀他
Why did you kill him?
我没有
I didn't.
那么
So...
你是说你前夫杀了他
you're saying it was your ex-husband who did this?
不 不是
No, that's not what I --
很好
Excellent.
终于供认了 明智之举 莫尔斯女士
Finally, a confession. A very wise choice, Ms. Morse.
那不是供认
You know that was not a confession.
现在可以将亨特先生移交给俄♥国♥受审了
Mr. Hunter can now be handed over to the Russians for trial,
很可能会判死刑
which will likely result in his execution.
你不能那么做
You cannot do that!
我能 我会那么做的
Oh, I can, and I will.
是你让我别无选择
You give me no other choice.
我一直在找你们的弱点
All this time, I was searching for your weakness,
其实显而易见
when it's obvious.
你们的弱点就是彼此
Your weakness is each other.
说谎
It's a lie!
我从没见过那个人
I've never seen that man before in my life!
你不能这么做
You can't do this!
放开我 那是谎言
Get off me! It's a lie!
芭比在哪
Where's Bobbi?!
让我跟她讲话
Let me speak to Bobbi!
让我跟芭比讲话
Let me speak to Bobbi!
芭比 什么都别告诉他们
Bob, don't tell them anything!
29小时前
那个异人被绑在一张轮床上
They had the Inhuman on a gurney,
进了那边的门
went through those doors.
巡逻队来了
Patrol coming.
我们可以直接干掉他们
We could just take them out.
说了要"低调" 你是哪里听不懂
What part of "low profile" don't you understand?
有四名士兵在树林里下落不明
It's bad enough that we have four missing soldiers
已经够糟的了
out in the woods.
走
Go, go.
看来有人比我们先到一步
Looks like someone else got here first.
是你看到的那个异人吗
The Inhuman you saw?
我觉得不是
I don't think so.
这下可能有麻烦了
This could be a problem.
怎么 你认识他
What, you know him?
尤里·克鲁宾
Yuri Krupin.
他是俄♥国♥总理的私人专员
He's the Russian Prime Minister's personal attaché.
他绊了一跤 把自己包在一块
What are the chances he just tripped and fell
舒适的防水布里的可能性有多大
and wrapped himself in a nice, comfy tarp?
我们得汇报给科尔森和西蒙斯
We need to get this to Coulson and Simmons.
你要气死我了 迈克
You're killing me, Mack.
我没站在亨特那边
Look, I'm not siding with Hunter.
只是这么一说
I'm just saying,
我也不记得你们俩去度过假
I don't remember you two taking a little vacation.
什么 连蜜月都没度吗
What? Not even a honeymoon?
我当时在执行任务
I was in the middle of a mission.
我必须回约翰内斯堡
I had to get back to Johannesburg.
你能帮我们掩盖行踪吗
Can you cover our tracks?
当然 没问题
Yeah, sure, no problem.
这下好了
Hello, there.
怎么了 震动女
What's wrong, Tremors?
除了这玩意是古董之外
Well, aside from the fact that this thing is ancient,
我还看不懂斯拉夫语
I do not read Cyrillic.
-目前而已 -总是那么乐观
- Yet. - Forever the optimist.
黛西 你能黑入五角大楼 震动大地
Come on, Daisy. You can hack the Pentagon and shake the Earth.
几个别扭的字母就难倒你了吗
You're gonna let a few backwards letters trip you up?
发现马利克和彼得罗夫了
Found Malick and Petrov.
我去盯住他们
Well, I'll get eyes and ears on them.
好 我们在这里做后盾
Okay, we'll run back end from here,
把情况通报给和风
pipe it up to the Zephyr.
小心点
Be careful.
等等 等一下
Wait, wait, hold on.
这个像新罕布♥什♥尔长腿的字母
The letter that looks like New Hampshire with legs --
是D 对吧
that's "D," right?
没错[俄语]
Da.
好极了
Great.
想想美国是怎么
Just think what the United States did
处理印第安人的
for the Native American populations.
如果我们没建立保留区
If we hadn't created the reservations,
他们早就被彻底消灭了
they would've been wiped out entirely.
没错 这正是我们
Yes, and this is exactly
想向克里姆林宫提出的建议
what we wish to propose to the Kremlin --
一个异人族的保留区
a kind of a... reservation for Inhumans.
请大家都过来
Uh, let us gather, please.
吉迪恩·马利克先生
Mr. Malick -- Gideon --
我们代表内务部长
on behalf of the Minister of Internal Affairs
和紧急事务部长
and the Minister of Emergency Situations,
欢迎您的到来
we all welcome you.
传输信♥号♥♥接通了 长官
We're up, sir.
我们将非常感激你的协助
And we would be very grateful for your assistance
因为我们都想为异人族
because I'm afraid our shared vision
建的庇护所恐怕要遭遇困难了
of sanctuary for these Inhumans is in jeopardy.
怎么说
How so?
总理最近把他的专员
The Prime Minister recently sent his personal attaché,
尤里·克鲁宾派到了这里
Yuri Krupin, to this site.
目的就是要完全终止庇护所计划
The reason -- to shut down this entire project immediately.
总理反对建造庇护所
The Prime Minister is against a sanctuary?
是的
Yes.
因为他的反对者支持这一计划
Because his opposition supports it --
也就是你面前的几位部长
namely, the Ministers you see before you.
那克鲁宾先生现在在哪
And where is Mr. Krupin now?
他
He...
他死了 被安卓维奇将军杀了
He's dead -- at the hands of General Androvich.
国防部长 前克格勃杀手
Minister of Defense, former KGB assassin.
看来还在干这个呢
And still at it, apparently.
是啊
Yeah.
至少这个疑问解开了
At least that mystery's solved.
将军一向脾气就不好
The General always did have a temper.
这次是什么把他激怒了
W-what -- what set him off this time?
专员对异人族的看法冒犯了他
He found, uh, the attaché's position on Inhumans offensive
因为将军本人就是异人
because the General himself is an Inhuman.
他是世界上第一个异人政客
It's the world's first Inhuman politician.
没错
Yeah.
而且他还能拿到核武器发射密♥码♥
One who happens to have access to nuclear launch codes.
这下事情的确麻烦了
That does complicate matters, doesn't it?
我们知道你跟总理交情不错
We know you have a history with the Prime Minister,
所以我们希望
so we were hoping that --
你们希望我可以
You were hoping that I could help you
帮你们平息这个"意外"
smooth over this little incident
好让庇护所计划不会就此泡汤
so that our dream of a sanctuary wouldn't die here today.
你能帮助我们吗
Can you help us?
这混♥蛋♥肯定开心死了
The son of a bitch is loving this.
他可以把他们玩弄于股掌之间了
He's got them right in the palm of his hand.
将军现在在哪里
Where is the General now?
他就被羁押在这里
He's, uh, on site, in restraints.
肯定是我和芭比看到的那个异人
Must be the Inhuman Bob and I saw.
我可以帮助你们
I can help you.
但不是因为我喜欢
But not -- not because I'm a fan of...
有异能人士为俄♥国♥母亲效力
powered individuals working for Mother Russia.
事实上 这比任何一个国家的命运都重要
Truth is, this is bigger than any single country's fate.
我们处在一个历史转折点 人类
We are at a tipping point, where humanity...
需要做出艰难的选择
is going to make some difficult choices about...
以维系我们自身的生存
the preservation of our very existence,
而这些异人
and these Inhumans --
这些异人对我们的生存至关重要
these Inhumans are the key to our survival.
我们必须与他们结盟
And we must ally with them,
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表