剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
请你喝一杯啊
Buy you a drink?
太好了
Please.
我希望我能信任罗莎 我想信任她
I hope I can trust Roz. I want to.
我的人已经侵入了你的机构
I have my people infiltrating your facility.
他们不是想治愈异人 他们是在...
They're not trying to cure inhumans, they're...
转化异人
They're turning them.
他们在尽可能让更多人接触泰瑞根
They're giving terrigen to as many people as they can.
拿污染当治疗
Handing out the contaminant as a cure...
-我们才没有... -简直邪恶到一定地步了
- No, that's not what we... - that's especially sinister.
不 马利克每周会向我报告
No, I get weekly reports fr... from Malick.
几千年前
Thousands of years ago,
一个异人在地球上诞生了
an inhuman was born on the Earth.
被用传送门 送去了另一个遥远的星球
That was sent through the portal to a distant planet.
九头蛇的创建只有一个目的
Hydra was founded with the sole purpose
就是想办法让他回来
of engineering its return.
我知道你想复仇
I know you want revenge,
砍下神盾局的头
to cut the head off of S.H.I.E.L.D..
这我可以帮你
I'll help you do that.
作为回报呢
And in return?
你帮我了解
You'll help me learn
神盾局是怎么带回来一个人的
how S.H.I.E.L.D. brought someone back.
两个DJ店的美式汉堡
Two all-Americans from D.J.'s
加了培根和双份芝士
extra bacon, double cheese.
只有我觉得所有的"美式汉堡"
Is it me, or is every burger that's named "the all-American"
都特别不健康吗
just really awful for you?
别做个喷子 菲尔
Oh, don't be a hater, Phil.
半月酒吧
Half moon pub.
那不是我们第一次喝酒的地方吗
Isn't that where we had our first drink?
我常去那里
I go there a lot.
当然了
Of course you do.
那又不是什么纪念品
Yeah, it's not like it's a memento or anything.
就是盒火柴 我知道
Just matches. Got it.
你知道吗 班克斯说我
You know, Banks thinks I'm crazy to...
还继续和你约会简直疯了
keep seeing you like this.
你跟班克斯说了我们的事
You told Banks about us?
是啊 我什么事都跟班克斯说
Yeah, I tell Banks everything.
我都不知道你们俩这么亲密
I didn't realize you two were so chummy.
就算你派了两个特工溜进我的办公楼
Well, there's a lot you don't know about me,
我还是有很多事是你不知道的
even after sneaking two of your agents into my workplace.
我只想说 我那样做也算合情合理
Just to say it, technically, I was right to do that.
你可在为九头蛇工作
You are working for Hydra.
不过
And also...
还是对不起
...I'm sorry.
指约炮软件
左划是不感兴趣
聪明的姑娘这时候都该往左划了
Any sensible girl would swipe left in this moment.
说实话 我完全不明白那什么意思
Honestly, don't know what that means.
你可真是个老古董
You're such a Luddite.
你知道我有辆会飞的车吧
You know I have a flying car, right?
是啊 60年代的古物了
Uh, yeah. It's from the '60s.
我很高兴我们终于吃上这顿汉堡了
I'm glad we're finally having burgers.
我也是
Me, too.
你的团队查到什么马利克的新情报了吗
So, your team find anything new about Malick?
没什么新东西
Nothing we didn't already know.
华盛顿的弄权者
D.C. Power player
触角遍及几乎每一个政♥府♥机构
with his hand in almost every government organization.
是啊 也包括我的
Yeah, including mine.
还想办法带走了你看管的所有异人
Where he somehow managed to remove every inhuman you had in custody.
谢谢
Thank you.
等等 你认为马利克有所筹划吗
Wait, you think Malick's mobilizing?
问题是为什么
Only question is why.
不知道
Not sure.
这也是我想弄明白的
That's what I intend to find out.
你还要回ATCU
You're going back into the ATCU?
在那里我没办法保护你
I can't protect you on the inside.
谢谢 兰斯洛特 但我不会有事的
Thanks, Lancelot, but I'll be just fine.
ATCU是我的地盘
The ATCU... it's my turf.
而且在马利克看来
And as far as Malick's concerned,
我只是正常地去上班
I'm just clocking in another day at work.
这仍然很危险
Still a dangerous play.
但这是我必须承担的风险
Well, then that's a risk I have to take.
马利克是在用我的人当小白鼠
I mean, look... it's my people that Malick's been using as lab rats,
而我是那个一直在为九头蛇效力的白♥痴♥
and I'm the idiot who's been working under Hydra this entire time.
"白♥痴♥"有点太苛刻了
"Idiot" is a little harsh.
你回去之后有什么计划
So what's the plan once you're in?
照常行动
Just another day.
但我安排了与马利克会面 那样的话...
But I scheduled a meeting with Malick, and that way...
罗莎 罗莎琳
Roz? Rosalind?
不不
No, no!
不 听我说
Oh, no. Stay with my voice.
保持清醒 罗莎
Stay with me, Roz.
听我说 看着我 我就在这儿
Listen, stay with the sound of my voice! Look at me, right here!
罗莎 快呼吸啊
Roz! Roz! I need you to breathe!
拜托 罗莎 看着我 呼吸
Please, Roz! Look at me! Breathe!
罗莎 呼吸
Roz! Breathe.
求你呼吸啊
Please breathe.
继续呼吸啊
Please breathe.
求求你 别睡过去
Please, just stay with me.
现在你知道那是什么感觉了 科尔森
Now you know how it feels, Coulson...
眼看着心爱的人在你面前失血而亡
To watch someone you care for bleed out right in front of you.
沃德
Ward?
我得说 你不叫我"特工"听着依然有点怪
Got to admit, it still sounds funny when you don't say "agent" first.
你做了什么
What did you do?
只是消灭了ATCU的一个内鬼而已
It seems I just eliminated a leak at the ATCU.
你为了阻止罗莎琳调查马利克就杀了她
You murdered Rosalind to keep her from digging into Malick?
拜托 科尔森
Come on, Coulson.
你真以为罗莎琳能阻止马利克
You really think Rosalind was gonna stop Malick
再开启一扇传送门吗
from opening another portal?
他以前就开过一次
He's opened one before.
他肯定还能再次做到的
I'm sure he'll do it again.
不
No.
这是私人恩怨
This is personal.
神盾局总是派最优秀的特工来杀我
S.H.I.E.L.D. keeps sending its best agents to kill me.
我决定干掉派他们来的人
Thought I'd stop that from happening again
好防止这种事再发生
by taking out the guy who keeps sending them.
受到攻击 需要撤离
你想干掉我
Want to take me out?
那就来吧 我们这就做个了断
Come and get me. We'll settle this right now.
我现在有手下帮我办这种事了
I have people who take care of that sort of thing for me now.
不 我只是想在你死前 听到你声音中的恐慌
No, I just wanted to hear the panic in your voice before you died.
这事没完
This isn't over.
上
Move along.
空气清新剂
上
Go go.
趴下
Get down!
快走
Go, go, go!
普莱斯女士呢
What about Miss Price?
继续开吧
Just drive.
让他去吧
Let him go.
你把科尔森救出来后 他说什么了吗
Coulson say anything once you got him out of there?
他只让我把审讯室准备好
He just told me to get the interrogation room ready.
我很遗憾 菲尔
I'm so sorry, Phil.
你需要什么尽管说
Whatever you need, just ask.
我们从头开始
We start at the beginning.
沃德是怎样思考的
How does Ward think?
他还有什么我们没利用过的弱点吗
Is there any weakness we haven't exploited yet?
你真觉得我们漏掉了什么吗
You really think there's something we've missed?
只有一种办法可以知道
There's only one way to find out.
我要所有原始团队成员
I want each of the original team members
告诉我他们记忆中关于沃德的每件事
to tell me everything they remember about Ward,
连最小的细节都要回忆到
down to the smallest detail,
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表