剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Where you been?
如果我30秒内不叫我的手下停手
If I don't call off my men in the next 30 seconds,
安德鲁·加纳博士 梅的前夫 就死定了
Dr. Andrew Garner, the ex-Mr. May, is a dead man.
你只需要放下武器
All you have to do is put your weapons down,
我就放你走
and I'll let you go.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
你撒谎
You're lying!
我没有
I'm not.
我保证 梅
Give you my word, May.
找你可真不容易
You know, you're a tough guy to track down.
怎么回事 亚历克斯
What's going on here, Alex?
他有一仓库我送来的枪♥支♥
He has a warehouse full of guns here that I brought him.
会死很多人的 梅
A lot of people will die, May.
梅
May?
是安德鲁
It's Andrew.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不
No!
梅 怎么回事
May, what's happening?
回答 梅
Come in. May.
是安德鲁
It's Andrew.
沃德要杀他 快找到他
Ward's going to kill him. You have to get to him!
快走 快走
Come on! Come on!
梅琳达
《神盾局特工》马上回来
We'll return in a moment.
请进
Come in.
谢谢 菲兹
Thank you, Fitz,
但你不用这么宠溺我
but there's no reason to dote over me.
我没事
I'm fine.
你为什么想重建传送门 珍玛
Why do you want to rebuild the portal, Jemma?
我看到了那图纸 数据
I saw the schematics, the data,
和你在进行的天文研究
the astronomical research you've been doing, and...
我真是无法理解
...I just can't understand it.
你经历了那么多
After everything you've been through...
-你为什么 -因为我必须回去
- Why would you... - Because I have to get back there.
而且我需要你的帮助
And I need your help to do it.
菲兹 我在另一边遇到了些事
Something happened to me, Fitz, on the other side.
我该告诉你真♥相♥了
It's time I told you the truth...
全部真♥相♥
About everything.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表