剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
你走错了几招
You made some mistakes in your gameplay.
你都不知道我使的是什么招
You don't even know the game I'm playing.
记得这个吗
Remember this?
嗯 城♥堡♥密室里的
Yeah, from the castle chamber.
好的 如果在密室门上刻下了这个标识的组织
Okay. What if the group who carved this symbol into the chamber door
正是送威尔通过传送门的组织呢
is the same group that sent Will through the portal?
我杀的都是该杀之人
I've only killed those who deserve it.
是谁让你做法官 陪审团和刽子手了
Who the hell made you judge, jury, and executioner?
如果我们将人形的安德鲁置于静止态
If we put Andrew in stasis as a human,
就能减缓他的转化
it'll slow his transformation,
这样我们也有更多时间找到治愈办法
giving us more time to find a cure.
我想为错过我们在北美防空联合司令部的见面道歉
I wanted to apologize for missing our meeting at NORAD.
我会尽快带他去见你
I will bring him to you soon enough.
时间就是金钱啊
Time is of the essence.
再联♥系♥
I'll be in touch.
先吃点早餐吧
How about some breakfast first?
章鱼是九头蛇最佳的标志之一
The octopus is one of the great symbols of Hydra...
无比聪明 适应性强
Supremely intelligent, highly adaptable,
还是无情的杀手
and they are ruthless killers.
差不多是个完美的捕食者
A nearly perfect predator.
就像你一样
Same can be said of you.
它确实是个吓人的标志 但并不是我的理想晚餐
Well, it's a terrifying symbol, but not my idea of dinner.
但毕竟 我适应性很强
Then again, I am adaptable.
我希望你也是如此
I hope you can be, too.
那得看你要提什么要求了
Well, that depends on your request.
你是仅存的几个九头蛇原高层之一
You're one of the last heads of Hydra's old guard.
这还要谢谢你啊
Thanks in no small part to you.
你确实该感谢我
You should be thanking me.
我帮你清理了冗余人员
I trimmed the fat from your ranks.
你去找冯·斯特拉克之子
You weren't just trimming the fat
可不只是在清理冗余
going after the Von Strucker boy.
你是在查
You were digging.
而且我知道你想找什么
And I know what you were hoping to find.
你在追查谣传 寻找幽灵
You're chasing rumors, ghosts.
冯·斯特拉克的家族密室并不存在
The Von Strucker family vault does not exist.
老实说 我本会相信你的
Truthfully, I'd believe you
如果你没牺牲掉他家唯一的血脉的话
if you hadn't sacrificed the only heir to it.
密室现在被你控制了 对吗
And you control the vault now, right?
传说密室拥有九头蛇最大的力量
That vault is said to have Hydra's greatest power.
我们为什么不好好加以利用呢
Why don't you and I put it to good use?
九头蛇是个复杂的组织
Hydra is a complicated organization,
我也没时间给你上历史课
and I don't have time to give you a history lesson.
我确实有一些长♥期♥计划
I do have some long-standing plans
终于要实现了
that are finally coming together,
而你的复仇计划
and your simple vendetta...
目前与它们并不契合
doesn't currently fit in with them.
我会找到那个密室的
I will find that vault.
你是个聪明的捕食者
You're a smart predator.
但你并不处在食物链顶端
But you don't live on top of the food chain.
好吧
Okay.
打得不错
Well-fought.
马利克想杀我
So, Malick wanted me slaughtered,
证明我找的方向是正确的
which means I'm on the right track.
其实我知道密室在哪里
See, I know where the vault is.
只是不知要如何进去
Just don't know how to get in.
因此对于那些曾陪他去过的人来讲
Which creates a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity
这是一个千载难逢的机会
for anyone who has accompanied him there.
我们不会帮你的
We're not helping you.
那好吧
Well, then...
看看现在谁处于食物链底端了
Who's on the bottom of the food chain now?
这是我们给安德鲁用的镇静剂
That's the compound we used to tranquilize Andrew.
如果迫不得已 这几罐应该足以让他保持镇静了
Those tanks should be enough to keep him sedated if need be.
告诉我我们是在做正确的事
Tell me we're doing the right thing.
是的
We are.
他会以人形被置入静止态
He'll be put in stasis, held in human form,
不让那东西完全控制他
before that thing can completely take him over.
你在研究的解药如何了
And the cure you're working on?
我们已经动用了一切可用资源
We're throwing everything we can at it.
他本是个好人 现在也是
He was one of the good ones... is.
我知道他是你的朋友 你在竭尽所能了
I know he was a friend. You're doing all you can.
我们那边的进展会随时通知你
We'll keep you up to speed on everything we do.
要不你改天来基地吧
Maybe you should come to the base in the next day or so,
详细跟我说说
talk me through it.
有谁去跟她聊聊吗
Anyone gonna talk to her?
她准备好了自然会开口的
She'll talk when she's ready.
别弄了 别弄了
Hey, stop. Stop. Stop.
你走吧 免得又弄掉一份价值连城的原稿
Okay, just go before you drop another priceless manuscript.
你要添乱就去糟蹋毕加索的画吧
Why don't you go deface a picasso or something?
-菲兹 你干什么呢 -他们都是白♥痴♥
- Fitz, what are you doing? - They're all idiots.
友好点
Be nice.
抱歉 他们是心怀好意的白♥痴♥
Sorry. Well-meaning idiots.
今天不太顺
It's been a rough day.
你把这些书都拿来了
You brought in all these books?
我能找到的所有关于象征人类学和肖像学的书
Every volume on symbolic anthropology and iconography I could find.
希望能跟...
Hopefully it matches, um...
这个吻合
...this.
这符号♥是公羊头
It's the ram's head symbol.
我觉得威尔的远星寻路者计划将其藏在了标志中
I think Will's distant star pathfinder program hid it in the logo.
而两百年前 一群研究巨石的人
About 200 years after the group studying the monolith
曾将它刻在城♥堡♥地上
chiseled it into the floor of the castle.
对 不会是巧合
Yeah. No coincidence there.
如果运气好
If we get lucky,
追踪其起源 也许能让我们想到怎么救...
tracing its origin could give us some sort of insight into how to save...
抱歉
Sorry.
我只是为梅感到难过
Just feel so bad for may.
真不知要怎样熬过这种事
I don't know how you get over that.
从我到这儿起 她就一直对我怒目而视
She's been giving me the hate stare since I got here.
我昨晚都是睁着一只眼睡觉的
I had to sleep with one eye open last night.
但你至少睡了
But you slept.
嗯 好久没安心睡过觉了
Yeah, for the first time in a long time.
我逃亡太久 一个无人知晓的
I've been running long enough to appreciate
秘密地下基地就让我很满足了
a secret underground base no one knows about,
虽然你们都像饼干小精灵一样摞着睡
Even if you all live on top of each other like keebler elves.
房♥间少 但面♥积♥大 有足够空间
It's one roof, but it's big. Lots of space.
倒不是说你需要保持距离
Not that you need to keep your space.
我知道
I know.
抱歉我搬进来了
I'm sorry I moved in.
-希望不会怪怪的 -怪怪的
- I hope it's not weird. - Weird?
我们接吻了 那是事实
We kissed. That happened.
需要聊聊吗
Do we need to talk about it?
不用 完全不用
Nope. We do not need to.
咱们还是看看会怎么样吧
Why don't we just see what happens?
那个还会再发生吗
Will that happen again?
都计划好了就没意思了
Planning takes the fun out of it.
而且 你知道自己还有更艰难的决定要做吧
Plus, you know, you'll have tougher decisions to face, right?
你不能闲待在这里
You can't just stay here.
科尔森只让能在他的计划中发挥作用的人进入基地
Coulson only lets people in the base who have a role in his game plan.
我觉得你是要告诉我
I feel like you're gonna tell me
我没打进小联盟全明星
I didn't make Little League All-stars.
是关于罗莎琳 长官
It's Rosalind, sir.
我知道你们两个走得越来越近
I know you two have grown closer,
我担心你也许...
and I'm concerned that maybe you might, uh...
也许你们俩...
Um, maybe you two...
说出来吧
You can say it.
你们上♥床♥了吗
Are you sleeping together?
这不关你的事
That's none of your business.
我也不想逼你 长官 但我必须知道
I'm sorry to press, sir, but I need to know.
你对她有感情吗 还是你有其他打算
Do you have feelings for her, or are you playing an angle?
再说一遍 不关你的事
Again, not your business.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表