剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
To take inventory.
你真想帮黛西
You really want to help Daisy,
那就表现好点
then you need to straighten up and fly right.
还有 吃点东西
And eat something.
我们还送饭 算他走运了
He's lucky we're feeding him at all.
他根本不用待在那里 他已经没事了
Doesn't even need to be there. He's fine now.
科尔森要关着他
Coulson wants him locked up.
蜂巢解药的工作都已经白费了
We destroyed all our work on the Hive cure,
你现在又要时时刻刻阻拦黛西破解安保系统
and now you have to spend all your time Daisy-proofing security.
相信我 我知道的
Believe me, I know.
就像打地鼠
It's like Whac-a-Mole --
在一个洞打倒她 她又在别处冒出来
knock her out of one hole, she just pops back up into another.
迈克能帮忙就好了
Could really use Mack's help.
他怎么样了
How is he?
应力性骨折快痊愈了
Well, stress fractures are healing.
肋骨和手指的骨折还需时间恢复
Broken ribs and fingers still need time.
我更担心他的伤心
It's his broken spirit that worries me.
黛西的事后 他就变了样
He hasn't been the same since Daisy...
感觉好像一切都要完蛋
Feels like everything's going to hell
而我们只是在拖延那个结局
and all we're doing is slowing down the descent.
好了
Okay.
这该足以拦住她一小时了
That should keep her out for an hour.
或是一分钟
Or a minute.
有什么打算吗
Any plans?
别管黛西了
I need you to forget about Daisy.
她知道我们的一切
She already knows everything about us,
早晚能黑进来的
and she's going to get in eventually.
得停止防御 来个反♥攻♥了
Time to stop playing defense and get back on offense.
你们得像蜂巢那样思考
I need you to start thinking like Hive.
探究他扭曲的大脑
Get inside his twisted brain.
是什么在驱使他 他想要什么
What drives him? What does he want?
他是寄生虫
He's a parasite.
只想吞噬
All he wants to do is consume.
但他也有人类宿主的思维
But he also has humans in there somewhere,
你曾与其中两个相处过很长的时间
and you've spent significant time with two of them.
我们得知道他到底想干什么
We need to know his end game,
而且得尽快
and we need to know it yesterday.
你个混♥蛋♥
Son of a gun.
居然一直都躲在我眼皮底下
Right under my nose this whole time,
像一群下水道的老鼠一样
like a pack of sewer rats.
我都不知道有这个战略科学军团的基地
I didn't even know this SSR base existed.
从没记录过
It was never on the books.
我希望保持这种隐秘性
I'd like to keep it that way.
我把我们最大的秘密都告诉你了
I'm trusting you with our biggest secret.
现在我需要你相信我
Now I need you to trust me.
不要上报我们的异人
Don't report our Inhumans.
有些仗需要派秘密战士去打
Some battles need to be fought with secret warriors.
你有多少个
How many you got?
我知道黛西和小电人 还有谁
I know about Daisy and Electro-Boy. Who else?
你马上就要见到一位了
You're about to meet one.
欢迎回来 罗德里格斯小姐
Welcome back, Ms. Rodriguez.
科尔森局长
Director Coulson.
迈克不能前来迎接 他向你问好
Mack couldn't be here. He sends his regards.
这是空军准将塔伯特 ATCU的代理局长
This is Brigadier General Talbot, acting head of the ATCU.
-他来是为了 -我知道 看过新闻了
- He's here to -- - I know why. I watch the news.
我们是在哥伦比亚发现罗德里格斯小姐的
We found Ms. Rodriguez in Colombia.
她当时可是贩毒集团的眼中钉肉中刺
She was being a real thorn in the side of the drug cartels,
用她的异能铲除社区毒瘤
using her powers to clean up her neighborhood,
为正义而战
to fight the good fight.
把我记到你名单上吧
Put me on your list,
会有人悬赏要我的项上人头
there will be a price on my head.
不会有人得知你的
Nobody would ever find out about it.
幼稚
-我觉得她说的是 -我知道是什么意思
- I think that means -- - I know what she's saying.
她有什么异能
What are her powers?
埃琳娜 准将想见识一下你的能耐
Elena, the general would like to see what you can do.
随时可以开始
Any time.
谢谢
Thank you.
-她非常快 -快 是啊
- So...she's really fast. - Fast, yeah.
而且她能照顾好自己
And she can fend for herself.
不是所有异人都能做到
Not all Inhumans can.
大多数都是有生活有家人的普通人
Most of them are regular people with lives and families
只想不受打扰
who just want to be left alone.
如果你强迫他们注册
If you force them to register --
名单是受保护的 高度机密
It's a protected list. It's highly classified.
你不也曾有"名录"
You had an index --
所以我知道把人登记在名单上
Which is why I know nothing good ever comes
绝不会带来任何好处
from putting people on lists.
最终他们会被人利用或者落入奸人之手
Eventually they get misused or fall into the wrong hands,
导致无辜的人受难
and then innocent people suffer.
这批还不错 但我们需要更多人手
It's not a bad bunch, but we need more.
招兵越来越难了
Recruitment's getting harder.
人们以为《索科威亚协议》能解决一切
People think the Sokovia Accords will solve everything.
《索科威亚协议》就是个笑话
The Sokovia Accords are a joke.
我们不需要注册
We don't need registration.
我们需要铲除
We need extermination.
我在ATCU有个新线人
I have a new informant in the ATCU --
他把名单上一个人的名字告诉了我
gave me the name of someone on their list.
我们就用他来杀鸡儆猴
We're gonna make an example of this one.
世界需要知道异人就是一种疾病
The world needs to know that Inhumans are a disease,
而我们才是唯一的解药
and we're the only cure.
开火
Fire!
黛西 你在听吗
Daisy...are you listening?
我知道如果有办法黑进来 你肯定能找到
I know if there's a way to get in here, you'll find it.
所以如果你在听的话
So if you are listening,
我得和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
我想见你
I want to see you.
我在这里 我在听
我在听 我在这里
你现在可以动了
You can move now.
我把你睡觉的画面循环播放
I made a loop of you sleeping
如果有人看监控 也只会看到睡觉的画面
so if anyone checks the monitor, that's all they'll see.
我们可以单独谈谈了
We can talk privately.
见到你真好
It's good to see you.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事
Fine.
只是有点筋疲力尽
Just feeling a little drained.
你呢 为什么被人关着
What about you? Why are you locked up?
老实说 他们不信任我
Honestly, they don't trust me.
他们认为我因为你而失去了理智
They think I've lost my mind over you.
是这样吗
Well, is it true?
你知道我完全是因为你才会来这里
You know you're the only reason I was ever here.
他们也知道这点 而你现在走了
And they know it. Now that you're gone --
我给了你跟我走的机会
I gave you a chance to come with me.
我们现在本可在一起的 可你拒绝了
We could be together right now, but you said no.
我拒绝的是洗♥脑♥
I said no to being brainwashed.
我不想以那种方式跟你在一起
I don't want to be with you that way.
你听我像是被洗♥脑♥了吗
Do I sound brainwashed to you?
我不确定
I don't know.
我只是
I just...
我只想跟你在一起
I just want to be with you.
没有蜂巢 没有神盾局 只有你和我
No Hive, no S.H.I.E.L.D., just -- just the two of us
两个人 远离一切
alone and away from everything,
去看看这世界
just seeing the world.
我都不知道这个愿望能否实现
I-I don't even know if that's possible.
等一下
Hold that thought.
我们得以后再谈了 有人来了
We'll have to talk later. You've got company.
我们什么时候能再谈
When can we talk again?
我不能再说了 我想你
I got to go -- fast. I miss you.
躺回床上 三秒后切断连接 三 二 一
Get back in bed, and I'll cut the feed in three, two, one.
好啊
Well, well, well,
这不是想干掉我保镖的急脾气嘛
if it isn't the hothead that tried to kill my bodyguard.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表