剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
我看到了一些东西
I've seen something.
有个异人
There was an Inhuman,
我碰到他的时候看到了未来的幻象
and when I touched him, I saw a vision of the future.
是吗 你看到什么了
Really? What did you see?
我的死亡
My death.
痛苦是那么强烈
Feel so much pain.
我被从身体里面撕裂开
I was being torn apart from the inside.
你得告诉我们的客人
You have to tell our guest.
他可以救你
He can help save you.
不 亲爱的 不行
No, honey, no.
我感觉到身体里的每个细胞都被摧毁
I felt every cell in my body was being destroyed.
杀我的人
My killer...
就是他
it was him.
叫我们来什么事
Why are we here?
我们的爸爸还尸骨未寒
Our dad's body is barely cold.
我觉得有必要在
I felt it was vital we spoke
即将到来的石子仪式前跟你们谈谈
before you upcoming stone ceremony.
你们是第一次吧
Your first, yes?
赶紧说重点
There better be a point to this.
你们已经长大成人了
You boys are of age now.
该选择在九头蛇的前进道路了
It's time you choose a path forward in Hydra.
你们父亲如今不在了
And with your father gone,
我想你们应该选择站在我这边
I believe you should choose mine.
我们为什么要那么做 老头子
And why would we do that, old man?
吉迪恩 别
Gideon, don't.
我信奉科学 不信神
I'm a man of science, not religion.
你们家族的古老传统就是狗屁
Your family's ancient traditions are nonsense.
你根本不了解我们或是我们的信仰
You don't know anything about us or our beliefs.
是吗
No?
让成年男子从袋子里抓石子的仪式
A ceremony where grown men draw stones from a bag
不幸抽到白石子的参与者
and one unlucky participant draws a white stone
就要成为液态石头的祭品
and is sacrificed to a liquid rock.
被选为旅行者是无上的荣幸
To be chosen as the Traveler is a great honor.
古老的血祭
An archaic blood sacrifice --
你是个懦夫
You're a coward.
他有你永远不可及的男子气概
He was 10 times the man you are.
别搞错了
Make no mistake.
你们的仪式很可笑
Your rituals are foolish.
但你们的父亲可不是笨蛋
But your father -- he was no fool.
回答我
Answer me this.
你们说他怎么从未因仪式而牺牲
How do you suppose he survived all those ceremonies?
我听说
From what I heard,
他的某个小把戏玩得特别好
he was quite gifted with a certain parlor trick.
为何把自己能决定的事留给命运呢
Why leave to fate what you can decide for yourself?
得了吧 我们说完了
Nice try. We're done here.
你们父亲的书房♥里有本书
There's a book in your father's study --
《失乐园》 去看看吧
"Paradise Lost." Take a look.
我相信你们会发现此书很有启发性
I believe you'll find it most illuminating.
我们走
Let's go.
纳撒尼尔 我们走
Nathaniel, let's go.
爸爸
Dad.
爸 你在听我说话吗
Dad, are you listening to me?
他不会伤害你的
He's not going to hurt you.
我感觉到了
I felt it.
我觉得他今晚会当着其他人的面杀了我
I think he's gonna do it tonight in front of the others.
是你把他带了回来
You brought him back.
他能在这里的原因 主要就是你的努力
You more than anyone are the reason why he's even here at all.
我知道 我也和你一样震惊
Look, I know, and I'm as shocked as you are.
但他支走了吉耶拉
But he sent Giyera away,
现在又背着我召集了核心集团
and now he's gathering the inner circle behind my back.
他这么做肯定是有原因的
He must have a good reason.
他觉得他不再需要我了
Oh, he thinks he no longer needs me.
而且他杀我也是有道理的
And it makes sense for him to kill me
可以向他们展示他的力量
as a show of power to the others.
爸爸 你一直都是忠实的追随者
Dad, you've always been a faithful follower.
他怎么会伤害你呢
Why would he ever hurt you?
妈妈死的时候 我几个星期不肯下床
When Mom died, I wouldn't get out of bed for a week.
还记得吗
Remember?
是你告诉我要勇敢点
And you told me to man up.
斯特芬妮
Stephanie...
马利克家的人不会傻等着
Malicks don't wait around.
他们会挽起袖子大干一场
They roll up their sleeves, and they get the job done.
无论是什么情况
Whatever this is...
你都能处理好的
you can fix it.
你要让他记起你有多么重要
You remind him how important you are.
等你做好 我会给你倒杯威士忌
I'll have a Scotch waiting when you're done.
黛西
Daisy?
你在想什么
Where'd you go?
在琢磨
Trying to understand
我们在全世界搜寻了几个月
how we've been searching the globe for months
你却从来没告诉我
and you never bothered to mention
还有个来世的异人
another Afterlife Inhuman.
他是个潜在的异人
Potential Inhuman.
他没有得到异能
He was never given powers.
在我们看到沃德的行尸之前
And until we saw Ward's corpse walking around,
我还以为他肯定是个疯子呢
I was pretty sure he was crazy town.
我没有刻意想隐瞒什么
I wasn't trying to keep anything from you.
那就不要隐瞒
So don't.
他在南达科他
He's in South Dakota?
销声匿迹了
Off the grid.
他叫詹姆斯 是个爆破专家
His name's James. He's a demolitions expert.
他是澳大利亚人 当过雇佣兵
Australian. Former mercenary.
我到来世几周后 嘉颖发现他
Few weeks after I got there, Jiaying caught him
闯入了她的私人档案室 就赶走了他
breaking into her private archives and banished him.
他去那里干什么
What was he doing in there?
主要是偷东西
Stealing, mostly.
他大吵大闹 嚷着有个能让死人复活的
He made a big scene, ranting about the second coming
远古异人会再次降临
of some ancient inhuman who could raise the dead.
我觉得
Well, something tells me
他不会非常想帮助我们
he won't be jumping at the chance to help us.
他因为没得到异能 很不满
He was pretty bitter, not getting powers.
我们得多注意 多提防
We'll need to be careful and keep our eyes open.
你是说是这些生物体吃了这些人吗
You're saying these organisms ate these people?
大部分是的
Well, most of them.
而且在极短的时间内
In a remarkably short space of time.
威尔说有一个宇航员被活活烧死了
Will believed that one of the other astronauts was burned alive.
可能其实是这东西
Maybe it was actually this.
那个星球有个乱坟岗里全是尸骨 对吗
There was a graveyard of bones on that planet, right?
它能控制这些生物体
And it controls these organisms?
这是一种理论 我们知道它们噬食新鲜血肉
That's one theory. We do know that they eat living flesh.
如果它还能用这些生物体让死尸复生呢
What if it also uses them to reanimate dead flesh?
对不起
Sorry.
只是
It's just...
我还是无法相信这种东西来地球了
I still can't believe this thing is here on Earth.
长官 我们接近农化厂了
Sir, we're nearing the agrochem facility,
你要先来这里是正确的
and you were right to head there first.
有些箱子不是搬出去的
Some of the boxes weren't carried out.
是飘出去的
They floated.
吉耶拉
Giyera.
我一直很喜欢这里
I always loved this place.
我弟弟和我小时常来这儿玩
My brother and I used to play here as kids.
吉迪恩 你女儿让我很喜欢
Gideon, your daughter impresses me.
她是个忠实的信徒
She's a true believer.
我尽力好好抚养她
Well, I tried to raise her right,
就像我父亲当初对我那样
same as my dad raised me.
她会扮演重要角色
She'll play a key role in this.
那太好了
Well, I'm happy to hear it.
我能找到你并带你回来
How fortunate it was for all of us
对我们来说太幸运了
that I was able to find you and bring you home.
日光真是微不足道
Trivial thing, daylight...
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表