剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
我对比了潮汐 太阳活动 自转
I've checked it against tides, relation to the sun, rotation --
是这个星球的
On this planet.
所以你完全不知道如何控制它
So you have no idea how to control it.
为什么找我来
Why come to me?
我不是星际旅行的专家
I'm no interstellar-travel expert.
我从没研究过引力透镜
I've never even studied gravitational lensing
或者零点能量场
or zero-point energy fields
还有量子谐震荡理论
or quantum-harmonic oscillation theory.
但是你却说出了这么多术语
Yet you know all those words you just said.
而且你很害怕传送门
And you're scared of portals.
你害怕被传送门拽回家
You're scared of being dragged back home through a portal.
所以我觉得你浑浑噩噩这些年来
So I think in your drunken stumble through history,
大概调查过每一个与之相关的传说
you've probably investigated every story involving one.
而且我看到你观察了每个出口的位置
And I've seen you eyeing all of your exits,
还有我的护膝 琢磨能不能安全逃出
my knee brace, wondering if you can get away with it.
你跟我们来就是为了确认它真的存在
The only reason you came with us was to confirm its existence.
并摧毁它
And destroy it.
那你要先踏过我
You'll have to go through me.
我可以 真的可以
And I could. Literally.
不过 我不知道如今女金刚
But, then, I don't know what amazon woman
和机械手都有什么本事
and robot hand are capable of these days,
所以我会帮你救她回来
so I will help you get her back.
我也不是完全铁石心肠 但如果成功了
I'm not entirely heartless. But if I do,
我希望你保证 我们会摧毁这个传送门
I want your word that we will demolish this portal
不会再有人从中穿越了
and no one passes through it again.
-那样我晚上能睡得更香 -好
- I'll sleep better at night. - Good.
我调查过很多这种虫洞的谣言
Well, I've investigated a lot of these wormhole rumors,
不过它们也仅限于此 都是谣言
but that's all they were -- rumors.
从没有真的
None have panned out.
那么我们完全不知道其来源
So we know nothing of its origin.
可能是克里人的
Kree maybe.
还有块羊皮纸是一起找到的
And this parchment was found with it.
哎呦呦
Well, hello.
这我见过
I've seen this.
这是个常见的希伯来语词语
It's a common Hebrew word.
没错
Yes.
我们还知道些什么 菲兹先生
What else do we know, mr. Fitz?
巨石几经易手 先是在日耳曼人部落
Uh, well, the monolith changed hands a lot -- Germanic tribes,
百年战争期间到了法国
spent the Hundred Years' War in France.
但是在拿破仑时代前 它又被转移了
But before the Napoleon era, it was moved again.
-线索断掉之前它在... -英格兰
- I lost track of it somewhere in -- - England.
没错 你怎么知道的
Yeah. How did you know that?
因为我在1853年亲眼看见这个词语刻在
Because I have seen this word carved into the walls
英格兰格洛斯特郡一座城♥堡♥的墙上
of a castle in Gloucestershire, England, in 1853.
上飞机
To the plane!
我可以说这话吗
W-- am I allowed to say that?
那我们就上飞机吧
Let's all go to the plane, I guess
西班牙 伊比沙岛
整天窝在港里 还买♥♥船做什么呢
What's the point of a boat if you never take it out of the dock?
就像在自家卧室露营似的
Like camping in a living room.
那边
There.
有许多比绑♥架♥简单的办法可以搞到钱
There are easier ways of getting money than kidnapping.
布朗先生该见识见识世界的真实面目了
Mr. Braun needs to see the world for what it really is.
他可以替我们打通不少门路
He can open many doors for us.
抱歉了姑娘们
Sorry, girls.
虽然不能传网上 不过我很乐意替你们拍拍
Not allowed to post, but happy to take some of you.
很好
That's great.
下边怎么回事
What's going on down there?
这是私人派对
Private party.
没事 我受邀了
Okay. I'm on the list.
去下面
Down below!
还好我过来了
Good thing I dropped by.
为什么
Why's that?
因为我是灭鼠员
I'm an exterminator.
没错 没错
Yes. Yes, yes.
我来这里参加化妆舞会
I came here for a costume ball --
当然那只是掩饰
That was the pretext, of course --
我听到了星际旅行的传闻
I heard rumors of travel to the stars.
后来发现全是胡扯
Found it all to be nonsense.
但是舞会挺不错的
But it was a fun party.
刻字呢
The carvings?
对了 对了 没错
Oh, right, right. Of course.
我当时正在这里欣赏精美石工 然后
So I was here admiring the stone work, and...
和卷轴上的一样 "死亡"
The same as the scroll -- "Death."
Maveth
"Maveth."
其中一种翻译是"死亡惩戒"
Yeah, one of its translations is actually "death by punishment."
可能是"不得擅入"的意思
Could mean "no trespassing."
希伯来文警示语刻在英国城♥堡♥里 太奇怪了
A Hebrew warning carved in an English castle struck me as odd.
不太合适 像是古迹
Out of place. Seems ancient.
但你没继续深究
But you stopped looking into it?
有个扮成猫头鹰的人
A man dressed as an owl, of all things --
我把他灌得醉醺醺的 他承认
I got him drunk enough to admit
从未发生过穿越旅行
that no travel to other worlds was even occurring.
只是仪式杀戮
Just ritualistic killings.
这事听起来就像半吊子的恶魔崇拜
Eh, the whole thing stunk of half-baked satanism --
诱骗新成员加入的小伎俩而已
Just some fabrications to entice new members.
然后火舞者开始表演了
And, well, there were fire dancers.
我走神了
I got distracted.
这儿还有一个
Here's another one.
这就是为什么我把车上神盾局标志都撤了
This is why I got rid of all the S.H.I.E.L.D. logos on our vehicles.
太引人注目了
It's like screaming for attention.
我们飞机顶上有个超大的鹰徽啊
You know, there's a ginormous eagle symbol on top of our jet.
有时候我就是忍♥不住嘚瑟一下
Yeah, sometimes I can't help myself with the cool.
你确定吗
You certain about this?
这可写了"死亡惩戒"啊
It does say "death by punishment."
你先请
After you.
我猜猜
Let me guess.
乔伊·古铁雷斯还不适合行动
Joey Gutierrez is unfit for action.
不管是身体 心理还是情绪都不适合
Physically, psychologically, and emotionally.
这人开个门都能把门把手融化了
The man can't open a doorknob without melting it.
我刚入门的学生都能告诉你 他还没准备好
My psych-101 students could tell you he's not ready.
或许过段时间能行
Maybe, in time.
我们没时间了
We are running out of time.
状况越来越多
Things keep coming at us.
完全无法解决
It's like punching a waterfall.
新异人 ATCU 还有个新人物
New inhumans, the atcu, and this -- this new guy.
你真该看看 根本不是一挂的
You should have seen him. It was a whole new level.
你想要以火攻火 我懂
You want to fight fire with fire. I get it.
但你不能这么鲁莽
But you can't be reckless about it.
这些转化了的人
All these people who transform
都有可能变成怪物
have the potential to turn into monsters.
但你现在的团队也有这危险
But the team you do have has that danger, as well.
感觉马上要灌心灵鸡汤了啊
Sounds like there's some sage advice coming.
每个人都有点问题
Everywhere you turn, fires are burning.
科尔森不顾一切想拿下一局
Coulson's desperate to win on any front.
但那会导致犯错
But desperation leads to mistakes.
毫不限制地允许亨特去报复
Giving Hunter carte blanche to get payback,
让菲兹打开传送门 拯救一条性命
letting Fitz try to open a portal to save one life --
这些决定都很有问题
these are questionable decisions.
你该跟他说啊
You should be telling him that.
他现在不想听这话
He doesn't want to hear it right now.
他...那是他的为人
He's... he is who he is.
但你 你还在改变
But you... you're still changing.
你看到了我没看到的东西吗
You see something I don't?
犄角
Horns?
你在变成领袖
You're turning into a leader,
我担心你能不能好好应对这一调整
and I'm concerned about how you're handling the adjustment.
我刚刚让你分♥析♥了我诶 是吧
I totally just gave you permission to analyze me, didn't I?
你都坐在沙发上了嘛
You are on a couch.
你一心专注于为这支队伍找到队员
Look, you are laser-focused on finding members for this team.
我理解寻找这些秘密战士的必要性
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表