剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
12秒看起来或许不算长
12 seconds might not seem like much,
但在那个星球上
but on that planet,
却可能是生死攸关
it can be the difference between life and death.
谢谢
Thank you.
我不是为你算的
I'm not doing it for you.
是不希望你们搞砸菲兹回来的机会
Don't want you all mucking up Fitz's return.
你注意到刻在城♥堡♥上的希伯来词语
Did you notice the Hebrew word "Maveth"
"Maveth"了吗
carved around the castle?
-"死亡" -没错
- Death. - That's right.
从那扇传送门里回来的只会是死亡
Well, death is the only thing returning through that portal.
菲兹只是领他到门口的祭品而已
Fitz was just...an offering to show him the door.
原来的机关是利用水电开启传送门的
The original machinery used to open the portal was hydroelectric,
但离这里最近的河也在半英里以外
but the nearest river is almost a half a mile away,
所以我就想他们是怎么驱动它的
which got me wondering how they powered it.
现存地下水渠结构
-水渠 -对
- Aqueducts. - Yep.
水沿着水渠流
So they brought the water along there
然后通过传送门室
and then up through the portal chamber.
那里似乎是个位于树林深处的溢流口
Now, that looks like an overflow drain deep in the woods,
地面 水渠入口
所以我们应该可以借此溜进营地
so we should be able to slip into the compound
而不被人发现
without anyone seeing a thing.
我和芭比 亨特走这个出口
I'll exit here with Bobbi and Hunter.
地面 城♥堡♥内密室 水渠出口
希望我们能在里面守住足够久
Hopefully, we can barricade ourselves long enough
打开传送门 让科尔森回来
to open the portal and get Coulson back.
梅 你和黛西带领林肯和乔伊
May, you and Daisy take Lincoln and Joey,
你们从这里 东南侧出来
and you come out here, on the southeast side.
地面 城♥堡♥外部 水渠出口
我们找到同伴 然后撤离
Let's find our people and get out.
我有个好主意
Hey, here's a great idea.
我们去一个外星世界
Why don't we go to an alien world
召唤一个地狱恶兽出来吧
and summon a hell beast?
这真的个好主意
Yeah, that's a brilliant idea.
绝对万无一失
What could possibly go wrong with that?
你要怎么找到他
How are you supposed to find it?
不用你操心
Not your concern.
对着镜子念三次他的名字吗
You just whisper its name three times into a mirror?
还是晚上在门口放一碟牛奶
Or do you put a saucer of milk outside the door at night?
不用牛奶
Not milk.
没错 你说得对
Ah, yes, you're right.
西蒙斯说他能闻到血腥味
Simmons said it can smell blood.
这一点也不让人担心
That's not disturbing at all.
谁会不想加入进来呢
Who wouldn't want to be on that team?
我觉得这就是我们在找的山脊了
I think that's the ridge we're looking for.
西蒙斯还说他可以把人逼疯
You know, uh, Simmons also said it can drive people crazy.
你现在就要把我逼疯了
You're doing a pretty good job of that yourself.
那是什么
What's that?
这问题问得好
That's an interesting question.
我来看看
I thought I might check.
离开那里
Get away from there!
有人吗
Hello?!
绕一圈 确认没有出口
Cirle around and make sure there's no exit.
威尔
Will?!
威尔
Will.
你是菲兹
You're Fitz.
对
Yeah.
我警告过你
I warned you...
等等 等等
Wait, wait!
这是谁
Who the hell is this?
他是威尔 他会做我们的向导
This is Will, okay? He's gonna be our guide.
早上好
Good morning.
我以为失去你了
I thought I'd lost you.
没有
Nope.
我这不还在呢吗
I'm still right here.
我不记得...
I don't remember...
我们睡过头了 这倒也挺好
We overslept, which is nice.
但你得起床了
But now you need to get up.
要不要再赖会儿床呢
How about we stay here for a while instead?
那就太好了
Nothing would make me happier.
但该起了
But it's time.
他们需要你 菲尔 非常需要
They need you, Phil... more than ever.
就一分钟
Just one more minute.
不行 快点
No. Now.
起来
Get up!
我的天
I'll be damned.
到塔图因了
Tatooine.
《星球大战》天行者家族的故乡星球
你不能这样做
You can't do this!
沃德 听我说 你不能杀了他
Ward, listen to me! You can't kill him!
这是你的错 菲兹
It's your fault, Fitz!
你不听我的指令
You didn't follow my instructions!
我听了 听了 所以我们才来这儿
But I did! I did! That's why we're here!
没有他我们都得死
We're all dead without him.
你让我确定撤离点 那没问题
You told me to identify the exit point, which I can do,
但只有这个人 这个你想杀的人
but only that man there, the one you want to kill,
能带我们及时赶过去
can get us there in time!
你在这儿待多久了
So, how long you been here?
感觉像有一辈子了
Feels like forever.
原来西蒙斯就是靠你熬过寒冷长夜的啊
So you're how Simmons managed to survive all those cold nights, huh?
也许你想来开枪
Maybe you want to pull the trigger.
别幼稚了 沃德
Grow up, Ward.
你那条腿能走吗
Can you walk on that leg?
怎么回事
What happened?
珍玛走后我遭到了攻击
I got attacked after Jemma left.
你救了她
You saved her.
她逃了出去 现在我来带你回去
She made it out, and now I'm here to take you back.
我可以离开了吗
I can leave?
-真的吗 -对
- Really? - Yeah.
对 我们都会离开这儿
Yeah, we're all gonna leave.
你说你遭到了攻击
You said you were attacked.
是什么攻击了你
By what?
他
It.
你知道怎么找到"他"
So you know how to find "it"?
你为什么要找他
Why would you want to do that?
我给他带来了礼物
I brought it a gift.
我们该出发了
We should go.
干得不错 新人
Nicely done, rookie.
芭比和亨特跟我一队
Bobbi and Hunter are with me.
梅 你带异能小队去找菲兹或西蒙斯
May, you take the power rangers. Go find Fitz or Simmons.
去看看
Check it.
我们得避开穿西装那家伙
Okay, we definitely want to avoid the guy with the suit.
他有念力
He's telekinetic.
那是说他能读心
Is that the one where he can read your mind
还是能用意念移东西
or move stuff with his mind?
-移东西 -太好了
- Move stuff. - Good.
我不希望任何人知道我现在的想法
I don't want anyone knowing what I'm thinking right now.
你是在想你不是英雄吗
You mean that you're not a hero?
在想你吓尿了
That you're freaking out
不想待在这儿了
and want to be anywhere but here?
我们都这么想
We're all feeling that.
我就没有
I'm not.
好吧 除了梅都这么想
Okay. All of us but May.
你表现很好
You're doing great, okay?
深呼吸 别掉队 跟着我们行动
Just breathe, stick close, and follow our lead.
要是这里不像郡集♥会♥那么灯火通明 就好办多了
Be a hell of a lot easier if it wasn't lit up like a county fair.
交给我
On it.
去检查下发电机
Check the generator.
好的 收到
Alright. Copy that.
发电机出了什么故障
Can you just give us an update on what's going there
请回答
with the generators.
你跑得动吗
Can you run?
不知道 怎么了
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表