剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
你这不是可以为自己战斗吗
So, you can fight your own battles.
什么
What?
你在考验我
You were testing me?
得确保你可以接任务了
Had to make sure you were mission-ready.
科尔森仍不许我参加作战任务
Coulson still has me off combat duty.
测试表明我的肺仍未痊愈
The tests say that my lung isn't healed all the way yet.
我的测试结果不同
My test says otherwise.
20分钟后出发
Wheels up in 20.
欢迎回来 莫尔斯特工
Welcome back, Agent Morse.
芭比
Bob...
不是你的任务 亨特
Not your mission, Hunter.
离远点 要不然我会让你离远点
Stay away, or I'll make you stay away.
我只想和我前妻说句话
I just want a minute with my ex-wife.
我跟你一起去
I'm going with you.
去你个头
Like hell you are.
你把安德鲁置于险境
You put Andrew at risk.
我都看见沃德了 我当然要开枪了
I had Ward in my sights. Damn right I pulled the trigger.
你是最该能理解的
You of all people should get it.
我能理解
I get it.
你急于诉诸武力 害得一个无辜者受伤
You were quick to violence, and an innocent got hurt.
别人可不像我一样习惯你的行为方式
Other people aren't as used to your behavior as I am.
你什么时候还在乎别人的想法了
Since when do you care what other people think?
你真要回归外勤了吗
You're really going back in the field?
去抓他
After him?
我准备好了
I'm ready.
你在撒谎吗
You lying?
没有
No.
那比我♥干♥得好点
Do better than I did, yeah?
你不说那句话吗
You're not gonna say the thing?
你已经知道了
You already know.
有部分细节安德鲁没说对
Andrew didn't get all the details exactly right.
他说现场有四个人
He said there were four men on the scene,
但只找到了三具尸体
but only three bodies were recovered...
科尔森的手下和两个九头蛇的人
Coulson's man, two Hydra guys.
第四个人是安德鲁的一个学生
The fourth guy was one of Andrew's students.
卡尔弗大学 亚历山大·布朗
这是他的身份证 但这是个化名
That's his I.D., but it's an alias.
他不叫亚历山大·布朗
He's not Alexander Braun.
他叫沃纳·冯·斯特拉克
He's Werner Von Strucker.
等等 冯·斯特拉克 就是那个...
Wait. Von Strucker? As in...
九头蛇万岁
Hail Hydra.
沃德在组建自己的小九头蛇王朝
Ward was starting his own little Hydra dynasty.
真可爱
Cute.
我们找到这个斯特拉克小子
We find the Strucker kid,
他会带我们找到沃德
he'll lead us back to Ward.
你有什么办法吗
You got a how?
神盾局一直在监控多个九头蛇的
S.H.I.E.L.D.'s been monitoring several Hydra bank accounts
银行账户
for a while now.
其中一个刚刚有了动静
One just woke up.
开曼群岛
Cayman Islands.
斯特拉克需要钱
Well, Strucker needed funds.
有道理 准备怎么行动
Makes sense. What's the op?
你的普通话怎么样
How's your mandarin?
你觉得呢
如果我们去那里 或许能找到他的踪迹
If we head down there, maybe we'll pick up his trail.
他既要躲沃德 又要躲我们
He's on the run from Ward, from us...
都有点同情这个孩子了
Almost makes me feel sorry for the kid.
他是个怪物
He's a monster.
你叫我来是对的
You were right to ask me to come.
我不知道还能向谁求助
I didn't know where else to turn.
我想你和我父亲
I figured you and my father
肯定经常对付沃德那样的人
must've dealt with guys like Ward all the time.
沃德是个...
Ward is...
我没完成任务
I didn't finish the mission.
他不会在乎原因的
He won't care why.
让一个未受正规训练未经测试的年轻人上场
If you put an untested youth in play without proper training,
这太蠢了
it's foolish.
太令人惊讶了
Boggles the mind, really.
你父亲就明白 保护人才
Your father understood protecting assets
比炫耀他们重要得多
was more important than flaunting them.
他从不让我参与那些事
He never let me in on that stuff.
你对我比他好多了
You were nicer to me than he was.
你父亲是个伟大的人
Your father was a great man.
相信我
Trust me.
换了我们绝不会纵容这种事
We would've never put up with such things.
你不了解这个沃德
You don't know this guy Ward.
他很可怕
He's scary.
我很了解格兰特·沃德
I'm aware of Grant Ward.
他也曾是个未经测试的年轻人
He was once an untested youth, too.
每个人都有过去
Everyone has a history.
那么你会帮我吗
So does that mean you'll help me?
我会处理好一切
I'll handle everything.
-多谢你来接我 -是啊
- Nice of you to pick me up. - Yes.
在街角接 因为你不肯告诉我你的基地在哪
On the corner...since you won't tell me where your base is.
你知道我管理的是情报组织吧
You know I run a spy organization, right?
你也知道我们说好了分享情报 对吗
And you know we agreed to share information, right?
什么事
Yeah?
什么时候
When?
知道是谁吗
Do you know who?
好 让他们开始吧
All right, just have them get started.
我这就来
I'm on my way.
转弯
Turn around.
我们得回去
We need to head back.
好的 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我得处理一项紧急事务 我们改天再约
It's an emergency I need to handle. We'll reschedule.
现在你该下车了
So, this is the part where you get out of the car.
还是算了
I don't think so.
你不明白是怎么回事吗
Do you not get how this works?
我只知道 我该看看这间机构了
What I get is that it's time to see this facility.
不能再推迟了
No more delays.
我跟你一起走
I'll stay with you.
处理完紧急事务 我们就可以去了
When the emergency's done, then we can go.
不行 我去的地方你不能去
You can't. Not where I'm going.
那我们现在不分享情报了
So we're not sharing information, then?
你刚刚可是把这事看得很重
'Cause you kind of just made a whole thing about that.
好吧
Okay.
科尔森局长会和我们一起去
Director Coulson will be joining us.
带我回家
Take me home.
我就是觉得我能帮上你
I just thought you could use some help.
王舒 凯特琳·芙瑞
我能行 我保证
I've got it. I promise.
我需要集中精力
I just need to concentrate.
是吗
Really?
看上去你的注意力不在这儿呢
Cause it looks like your mind's kind of elsewhere.
传送门模拟就在后台开着
The portal simulation is just running in the background.
我并没分心
They're not taking any of my time.
不代表这就是个好主意
Doesn't make it a good idea.
怎么 你不觉得我该帮助西蒙斯营救威尔吗
What? You don't think I should help Simmons rescue Will?
你觉得该吗 他是你的情敌
Do you think you should? He's the competition.
如果你女朋友的前任要从凤♥凰♥城来看她
If your girlfriend's ex wants to visit from Phoenix,
你不会给他买♥♥机票吧
you do not buy him a plane ticket.
这比喻真具体
That's really specific.
不管怎么说 这人让西蒙斯活了下来
Anyway, this guy kept Simmons alive.
我欠他的 他值得我去救
I owe him. He deserves my help.
就因为他给了西蒙斯几个月的温暖...
Just because he kept Simmons warm for a few months...
通过生火...
with fire...
不代表你该救他
Doesn't mean he's someone you should save.
你对他了解多少啊
How much do you even know about him?
你在干什么
What're you doing?
我是说 在这里 你为什么在这里
In here, I mean. Why are you here?
科尔森不让我参与行动
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表