剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
不管多么令人不舒服
no matter how uncomfortable.
好吧
Okay.
你们两个上♥床♥的时候
When you two were sleeping together,
他有没有说过什么个人经历
did he ever confess any personal details?
我们当时没怎么谈话
We didn't do much talking.
沃德救了你以后 你们两人的关系怎么样
How was your relationship with Ward after he saved your life?
我非常感激他
I was grateful.
只是感激吗
Just grateful?
有一次 我撞见他像个变♥态♥一样
Once, I caught him alone in my bunk,
单独坐在我铺上
like some sort of creeper.
他在偷什么东西吗
Was he stealing?
没有 我觉得没有
Uh, no. I don't think so.
但他就是...坐在那里
But he was, um, just sitting there,
盯着我和我妈妈的照片看
staring at a picture of me and my mum.
沃德对我有吸引力是因为他受过伤害
Ward appealed because he was damaged.
他有没有敞开心扉说过是什么伤害了他
Did he ever open up about what had hurt him?
就像我说的 我们没怎么谈话
Like I said, not much talking.
但不管是什么 似乎都成为了他的动力
But whatever it was seemed to drive him.
让他极度渴望别人将他视为英雄
Made him desperate for others to think of him as some kind of hero.
他和我 我们曾像兄弟一样
He and I, we were like brothers...
至少当时感觉是这样
At least, that's what it felt like at the time.
后来我才意识到他只是在利用我
Then I realized he was just using me.
利用你干什么
Using you for what?
很难描述 但就好像...
It's hard to describe, really, but it was like...
就好像他想用我来替代他失去的什么东西
Like he was trying to replace something that had gone missing.
我真是特别不会调情
I was such a pathetic flirt,
总被他的笑话和扯淡的双关逗得大笑
always laughing at his jokes and those ridiculous puns.
你喜欢他
You were attracted to him.
他可是跳飞机救过我
Well, he did jump out of a plane to save me.
你有没有感觉他对你也有感情
Ever think the feeling might've been mutual?
沃德想从我这里得到的不是那个
That's not what Ward needed from me.
更何况他显然喜欢另一个人
Besides, it was obvious he fancied someone else.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
那就回答问题
Then just answer the questions.
好
Sure.
但我觉得你应该都已经知道了
But I doubt there's anything you don't already know.
我知道沃德是怎么爱上你的
I've heard all about how Ward fell for you.
向我解释一下你是怎么爱上他的
Now explain to me how you fell for him.
我知道你一定很难过
I realize this has got to be hard on you.
我只想抓到杀害罗莎的人
I just want to get the guy who took Roz out.
我们都想
So do we.
所以我想让你见几个人
Which is why there are a couple of people I need you to meet.
他有些特别之处
There was just something about him.
我们都有不幸的童年
We both had these messed-up childhoods.
很容易产生共鸣
Made it easy to relate.
你有没有想过那一切
Have you considered that all of that
可能是他为了接近你而做的戏
might've been an act to get close,
他是发现并利用了你的弱点
that maybe he found a weakness and exploited it?
那不是做戏
It wasn't an act.
无论出于什么原因 沃德从没骗过我
For whatever reason, Ward never lied to me.
他只是隐瞒了我还没准备好了解的那部分
He just hid parts of himself that I wasn't ready to see yet.
还没
"Yet"?
像我们这样长大
When you grew up like we did,
会影响你看待世界的方式
it... it impacts how you see the world.
一切都会被一种特定的视角所过滤
Everything is filtered through a very specific lens.
沃德明白这点
And Ward got that.
所以他觉得他可以让我理解他
That's why he thought he could make me understand him.
他想对了吗
Was he right?
大概吧
Probably.
多年来 我居无定所
After years of moving from place to place,
我完全理解他是多容易
I totally get how easy it was for him
被一个强势的父亲式的人蒙蔽
to be taken in by a powerful father figure.
我甚至理解加勒特是怎样把他招进九头蛇的
I even understand how Garrett was able to draw him into Hydra.
我不是也被我妈妈骗了 被她...
It's not like I wasn't fooled by my mom when she...
听上去你很愿意原谅他
Sounds like there's a lot you're willing to forgive.
我永远不会原谅他
I will never forgive him.
他杀了罗莎琳 就为了伤害你
He murdered Rosalind just to hurt you.
他杀了凯尼格
He killed Koenig...
他因为我而杀了凯尼格
He killed Koenig because of me.
他知道一旦凯尼格暴露他是九头蛇
He knew once Koenig outed him as Hydra,
他就会失去你
he'd lose you.
悲哀的是
And the sad part is,
那时我才第一次终于理解了他
that's when I finally understood him for the first time.
沃德杀人并不是因为他没有感情
The reason Ward kills isn't because he feels nothing.
而是因为他感情太丰富
It's because he feels too much.
沃德提到马利克想打开一个传送门
Ward mentioned that Malick's trying to open a portal.
看上去眼熟吗
Does this look familiar?
远星寻路者计划
嗯 那是远星寻路者计划
Yeah, that's distant star pathfinder.
那是罗莎和我加入宇航局时
It was the program NASA was in the middle of
正在进行的项目
when Roz and I... joined.
我们并不了解细节
We weren't privy to the details.
-知道宇航局在哪实施项目吗 -不是他们
- You know where NASA was running it? - They weren't.
是一个独♥立♥承包商提出了这个项目
An independent contractor proposed the project,
在一间实验机构里实施的
ran things out of a lab complex.
这个机构多年前就关闭了
Facility shut down years ago.
也许值得一看
Maybe worth looking anyway.
我们需要猜是谁资助了这个独♥立♥承包商吗
Do we have to guess who it was that funded this independent contractor?
不需要
No, you don't.
是吉迪恩·马利克
It was Gideon Malick.
远星寻路者计划
凯♥旋♥英雄万岁
All hail the conquering hero.
雷厉风行啊
That was fast.
我好像才刚刚下达行动命令
Seems I just gave the go-ahead.
我好久没做过那么远距离的狙击了
Been a while since I took a shot from that far out.
感觉不错
Felt good.
我想也是
Yeah, I bet.
我猜你光顾着兴奋
Guess in all that excitement,
忘了菲尔·科尔森要抓活的吧
you forgot about the part where we need Phil Coulson alive.
他成功脱身了
He made it out.
虎口脱险
By the skin of his teeth.
你到底是怎么想的
What the hell were you thinking about,
派你的"白骨队"去
sending in your little bones brigade?
我是想试试科尔森的能力
I wanted to put Coulson through his paces.
这不是可以听天由命的游戏
This is not some game you just leave to chance.
对你来说可能是吧
Well, maybe not for you.
我是不介意
I was good either way.
是啊
Right.
因为如果科尔森没能脱身
'cause if Coulson doesn't make it out,
你想要的了断就实现了
you get that closure you've been searching for.
我从不相信了断
Closure's not something that I ever put much stock in.
我只相信
What I believe in...
向前看
is moving forward.
绝不回首
Never looking back.
这五块石头是几百年前从巨石上取下的
These five stones were extracted from the Monolith centuries ago.
原本是打算将这些平均分配给
The idea was that they should be divided up evenly
九头蛇最有能力的领袖
among Hydra's most powerful leaders.
现在你集齐了一整套 多亏了我
Now you've got the full set, thanks to me.
你没懂我的意思
You're missing the point.
这些石头是九头蛇成立以来
These stones are the key to everything
一直致力于的事业的关键
that Hydra's been marching toward since it was formed.
现在你却为不足挂齿的了断
And now you're jeopardizing all of that
而危及这一切
for something as petty as closure.
别担心
Don't worry.
一切都会按计划实现的
Everything will play out exactly like we planned.
你怎么能这么肯定
How can you be so sure?
因为我比科尔森还要了解他自己
'cause I know Coulson better than he knows himself.
长官 我只想说...
Sir, I just wanted to say...
长官
Sir!
你本该除掉沃德的 我让你去完成任务
You were supposed to take Ward out. I sent you to do a job.
你失手了 结果有人因此丧命
You failed! Now people are dead.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表