剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
应急调度
埃德温·艾伯特
纽约 戴克高地
雪
查看天气预报
他侧身躺着
灰色地面但不是水泥地
周围管道
冷 在外面吗
红色金属梯
房♥顶
20层
特伦西亚公♥司♥
带你进入未来
警报
无信♥号♥♥
特伦西亚公♥司♥
带你进入未来
特伦西亚公♥司♥
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
你在追踪安德鲁
You're pursuing Andrew.
我重新分派了一组神盾局服务器来追踪他
And I've retasked a group of S.H.I.E.L.D. servers to look for him.
我可以帮忙
I can help.
怎么回事
What is that?
九头蛇
Hydra.
我这周采取了一些行动
I made some moves this week
以确保时机成熟时 我们会有充足的异人
to ensure we have all the inhumans we need when the time comes.
为何要费这么大的事
Why go to all this trouble?
我在建造一支军队
I'm building an army.
马利克本该是最后的九头蛇头
Malick is supposed to be the last head of Hydra,
但我有种强烈感觉
but I can't shake this feeling
他还要向另一个人汇报
that he's reporting to someone else.
比马利克更有权势的人吗
Someone more powerful than Malick?
或者什么东西
Someone or something.
还开始点火了啊
Starting fires now, huh?
没没 我不想惹麻烦
No, no. Don't -- Don't want trouble.
我只是需要点
Just needed, um...
艺术品材料
art supplies.
你叫查理 是吧
It's Charlie, right?
是查尔斯
Well, Charles.
听着 我不能再让你睡在这里了
Look, I can't have you sleeping back here anymore.
对我的生意有影响
It's not good for business.
我们要开始营业了
I'm about to open.
好吧
Okay.
但是如果你需要 我可以帮忙
Uh, but, um, I could help out if you want --
清洁 或者其他什么的
sweep up or, you know, any-- anything else you need.
我只需要你走开
I just need you to clear out.
马上就要天亮了
The sun will up in a few minutes.
第九街就有个收♥容♥所♥
There's a shelter over on 9th.
听着
Look...
路上顺便买♥♥点早餐吧
...grab yourself some breakfast on the way.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
我不想惹麻烦
No, I-I don't want any trouble.
你看起来是个好人
You seem like a nice guy.
只是我得留住我的顾客
I-I just need to keep the customers I got.
拿着吧
Now, take it.
黛西 帮帮我
Daisy, help.
救救我 求你了
Save me, please.
对不起
So sorry.
我们没时间了 黛西
We're running out of time, Daisy.
我这就死了
This is where I die.
对不起先生
I'm sorry, sir.
请冷静
Please calm down.
我听不懂你说的话
I'm having a hard time understanding you.
有人要来杀我 九头蛇
There's someone coming here to kill me -- Hydra.
先生 我们会派两辆警车去你所在的位置
Sir, we're sending two cars to your location.
不 那来不及了
No, there's no time for that.
我要找黛西·约翰逊
I need Daisy Johnson.
你说谁
Who?
神盾局监控应急调度
S.H.I.E.L.D. monitors emergency dispatch?
一直如此 全球监控
All the time, all over the world --
所以我们才总能第一批赶到现场
it's how we're first on the scene.
是谁打的电♥话♥
Who was the caller?
这人自称是埃德温·艾伯特
Man identified himself as Edwin Abbott.
在戴克高地经营一家杂货店
Owns a local grocery store in Dyker Heights.
目前看来 与神盾局
No affiliation with S.H.I.E.L.D.
或其他情报机构没有任何关系
or any intelligence agency, for that matter.
-就是个普通人 -你不认识他
- Just a guy. - You don't know him?
没见过 也没听说过
Never seen him, never heard of him.
做好昆式战斗机起飞准备
Prepare the Quinjet for disconnect.
-遵命 -他知道你的名字
- Yes, sir. - He knew your name.
还提到了九头蛇 不会有什么好事
And mentioned Hydra. Can't be good.
也许是个陷阱
May even be a trap.
得让地面分队做好准备
We'll need ground tactical at the ready.
你也要来吗 很好
You're coming? Good.
鉴于迈克在卧床休息 我们需要多点人手
With Mack on bed rest, we could use the extra muscle.
他是唯一肌肉发达的 但我还是得去
Well, he's the only one with extra muscles, but I'll come anyway.
我们不清楚究竟是什么情况
We don't know - what we're walking into.
我说了 我没疯
I already told you -- I'm not crazy.
这是真的
This is happening.
-来了 她来了 -你又是谁
- There -- There she is. - And who are you, now?
ATCU 黛西·约翰逊
Daisy Johnson, ATCU.
你是埃德温吧
Um, Edwin, right?
你打电♥话♥报♥警♥时怎么会知道我的名字 埃德温
How did you know my name, Edwin, when you called 911?
因为我刚刚听到你说了
Because I heard you say it just now.
什么意思
Uh, what are you saying?
-我看到了 -你看到什么了
- I-I saw this. - You saw what?
此时此刻
This moment --
跟你对话 还有警♥察♥ 这一切
talking to you, the -- the cops -- all of it.
不好意思 我没听明白
I'm -- I'm sorry. I'm not following.
查尔斯 住在巷子里的疯流浪汉
Charles, the crazy homeless guy who lives in the alley --
他肯定是诅咒了我还是什么的
he -- he -- he put -- must have put a curse on me or something.
他让我看到了这一切
He made me see...this.
我看到了这一切
I-I saw this.
我去看看
I'm gonna go check it out.
你得带我离开这里 别让他们杀死我
You got to get me out of here before they come and kill me.
好好好
Oh, okay, okay.
我们会保护你的
We will protect you.
但你怎么知道是九头蛇要来呢
But how did you know that it was Hydra who's coming?
因为他们从天而降时 她会喊出来
Because that's what she'll yell when they come out of the sky.
九头蛇
Hydra!
趴下
Get down.
上
Go!
帮帮我
Help!
救救我 求你了
Save me, please!
别慌 我会救你出去
Don't worry. I'll get you out of this.
先躲好
Just lay low for a second.
我们没时间了
We're running out of time.
黛西
Daisy...
我这就死了
this is where I die.
不 不
No. No!
那人是个异人
The man's Inhuman.
那个流浪汉是异人 他们是来抓他的
The homeless man's Inhuman. They're after him!
不 不
No! No!
我希望你可以帮忙
I was hoping you could help.
你没事吧
You all right?
黛西 跟我说话
Daisy, talk to me, please.
需要医生
We need medical!
我知道 我很遗憾 我们丢了个异人
I know. I'm sorry. We lost one.
不不不
No. No, no, no.
怎么了 发生什么了
What's wrong? What is it?
还没发生呢
It hasn't happened yet.
他起死回生了
He is risen!
你恢复得真好 上次我见到你时
What an improvement. Last time I saw you,
你活像《活死人黎明》的群众演员
you looked like an extra from "Dawn of the Dead."
现在 你可以去激励别人了
And now -- now you're a man who can inspire.
这奇迹般的转变是如何实现的呢
To what do we owe - this miraculous turnaround?
靠你的耐心
To your patience.
我早该说句谢谢了
A thank-you is overdue...
谢谢你救我回来
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表