剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
把自己关在传送门室里了
barricaded themselves inside the portal chamber.
我们得带您离开
We need to get you off the premises.
15分钟内 突破他们的防线
You have less than 15 minutes to breach their barricades
夺回那个房♥间
and regain control of that chamber.
-长官... -这是命令 士兵
- Sir, I really... - That's an order, soldier.
等等
Hold up.
传送门还有多久才开启
How long before that portal opens?
我表上有个计时器
There's a timer on my watch.
走吧 我们得走快点
Come on. We need to move faster.
我本来可以走快点的 可你冲我开了两枪
I could move faster if you hadn't shot me...twice.
那是什么
What's that?
我要大胆猜测那是九头蛇了
I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess Hydra.
我们加固了障碍
We reinforced the barricades,
但他们很快就会突破进来的
but it won't take them long to break through.
他们休想再抓住我们
No way they're taking us again.
我们不能在菲兹和科尔森回来前毁掉它
We can't destroy it before Fitz and Coulson return,
就差那么一点了
not when we're this close.
万一是那个怪物过来了呢
What if the creature comes through instead?
我们用这个迎接他
We'll be waiting for them with these.
如果我们杀不掉他呢
And what if we can't kill it?
别人不好说 但我大概会跑
Can't speak for everyone, but I'll probably run.
带大家从隧♥道♥回和风一号♥上去
Get everyone through the tunnel and back up to Zephyr One.
我要在这儿留到最后一刻
I'm going to stay here until the last possible second
等着科尔森 菲兹和威尔
for Coulson, Fitz, and Will.
如果九头蛇或那个外星人进来了
Now, if Hydra or that alien thing gets inside here,
你就把城♥堡♥和营地都炸掉
you light this castle and compound up
用光飞机上的所有导弹
with every missile on that plane.
什么 不 我不要离开...
What, no, I'm not leaving here...
或者芭比和我可以
Or Bobbi and I can cover
守住几个堵住的入口
a couple of the barricaded entrances,
为我们争取时间 等到传送门开启
buy us enough time for the portal to open.
嗯 我同意这个计划
Yeah, I'm down with that plan.
如果九头蛇企图突破障碍 我可以
If Hydra tries to get through the barricades, I can...
我下的命令听不懂吗
What part of "that's an order" do you not understand?
科尔森叫我负责 做出艰难的决定
Coulson put me in charge to make the hard call,
我就在这么做
and that's what I'm doing.
我们不能一下子失去我们所有最优秀的特工
We can't afford to lose our best agents in one fell swoop...
不能今晚都死在这儿
Not here, not tonight!
如果我出不来
Now, if I don't get out...
梅就是新局长
May's the new director.
科尔森也会希望如此
That's what Coulson would want.
好
Okay.
但有件事 我要留下
But one thing... I'm staying with you,
因为 第一
because, "A,"
万一出岔子 我可以开启传送门
I can keep the portal open if something goes wrong,
其次 我是你搭档
and, "B," I'm your partner.
其实...应该说是两件事
Technically, that's two things.
黛西留下 其他人都出去
Daisy stays. Everyone else, get the hell out of here!
你的腿不会有事吧
Is your leg gonna be okay?
我都感觉不到了
I don't really feel it.
传送门就在这个坡后面
The portal's just over this rise.
虽然时间很紧 但我们应该赶得及
It's gonna be close, but I think we're gonna make it.
珍玛看到你会非常开心的
Jemma's gonna be really happy to see you.
对你来说一定很不好受吧
This must be very difficult for you.
带你离开这颗天杀的星球才是最重要的
Getting you off this godforsaken planet is all that matte...
珍玛没跟我说过这里有古老的文明
Jemma never told me there was an ancient civilization here.
她没看到
She never saw it.
我们还在禁飞区里
We're still in the no-fly zone.
你对这座古城还有什么了解
What else do you know about the ancient city?
知道它怎么了吗...
What happened to it...
等等 别急
Hang on, hang on.
我来看一下
Let me fix that.
这个星球上原来有九座城市
There used to be nine cities on this planet.
城市里的居民都很先进
The beings who lived there were fairly advanced.
但他们惧怕改变 很容易就分♥裂♥了
But they feared change. They were easily divided.
他们与彼此发起战争 结果灭了族
They warred among themselves, destroyed their entire race.
你似乎对他们很了解
You seem to know a lot about them.
他们本来有机会
They had a chance
成为伟大 美好的东西 但
to become something great, something beautiful, but...
最终
in the end...
你怎么会这么了解...
How do you know so much about...
因为我当时在场
Because I was there.
-你不是威尔 -不是
- You're not Will. - No.
威尔为救珍玛而死了
Will died saving Jemma...
为抵御我而死
From me.
听好
Listen up.
启动所有武器系统
All weapons systems online,
-然后将飞行高度拉升至两万英尺 -是
- then take her up to 20,000 feet. - Yes, ma'am.
芭比
Bobbi.
看来九头蛇进入城♥堡♥了
Looks like Hydra's inside the castle.
他们会没事的吧
They're gonna make it, right?
告诉我是你弄的
Tell me that was you.
是他们在靠近
That's just them getting closer.
好吧 震动女 希望成功
Okay, tremors, let's hope this works.
忘了这部分了
Forgot about this part.
走吧 我可以应付
Get out of here. I can handle everything.
我不走 我不会有事的
I'm not leaving. I'll be fine.
看到了吗
Did you see that?
只剩一分钟了 我们没多少时间了
One minute left. We don't have much time.
你恐怕得把它撑开
You may have to hold this thing open.
以防钻出来的是那东西
In case you-know-what shows up instead of our peeps.
如果不是我们的人出来
Anything other than our people comes out,
我们就给梅发暗号♥ 把这里炸成渣
we give May the high sign and blow it to hell.
如果九头蛇冲进来也一样
Same if Hydra gets in here.
开启了 传送门开启了
It's open. There's the portal.
-这是好事吧 -但那个不妙
- That's good. - But that's not.
九头蛇就要进去了
Hydra's almost in.
所有武器系统 准备
All weapons systems... go hot.
等待我的命令
Stand by for my command.
多少人
How many people?
你杀了多少人
The lives you've taken.
结束了 沃德
It's over, Ward.
我们没时间了
We're out of time.
科尔森 传送门要关闭了
Coulson! The portal's closing!
他完了 别管他了 走吧
He's finished! Leave him! Let's go!
快走
Now!
快点 我们得走了
Now! We have to go!
发射 梅 发射
Do it, May! Now!
武器已就绪 立刻投弹
开门 我要带他们进来
Open the doors! I'm bringing them in!
长官 您的飞机在机场等候
Sir, your plane is waiting at the airport.
我们30分钟内就能到达
We'll have you there in less than 30 minutes.
我的天
Well, I'll be damned.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表