剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
We fought about that a lot.
我都不记得我们那晚是因为什么吵了起来
I don't even remember what we were arguing about that night,
但我越是喝酒 越觉得愤怒
but the more I drank, the angrier I got.
我只想逃离
I just wanted to get away,
于是我上了车
so I got in the car.
我不知道她为什么也一起上来了
I don't know why the hell she got in with me,
想劝我冷静下来
trying to talk me down.
结果我们撞进了一根电♥话♥线杆
We ended up wrapped around a telephone pole.
天呐
Oh, my God.
她基本上都死了
She was basically dead.
但戈登出现了
But then Gordon showed up...
说他一直在监视我
said he'd been watching me.
他们救了她 还有我
They saved her -- and me.
带我去了来世
Brought me to Afterlife.
我第一次
And for the first time,
觉得那种空虚
I felt like that emptiness...
有一天能够填补上
might be filled one day.
我想要你知道
I want you to know...
我绝不会伤害你的
that I would never hurt you.
我知道
I know.
抱歉我没早点告诉你
Sorry I didn't tell you sooner,
我再也不想要秘密了
but I don't want any more secrets.
嗯
Yeah.
那我也
then, there's something I...
有话要告诉你
have to tell you.
我又看到了一次
I got another glimpse...
未来
into the future.
我
And...
不知道那是什么时候
I don't know when...
但我们有位队员会死的
but someone on our team is gonna die.
这可不妙
That's not good.
吉耶拉逃跑了
Giyera's escaped.
别让他进来
Do not let him in here.
你休想阻止我们
You can't stop us.
你要夺下这架飞机 得先过我这关
You're not getting this plane without a fight.
我们不需要再打了
We don't need to fight anymore.
求救 求救
Mayday! Mayday!
-搞什么 -推进器推到底了
- What the hell?! - Thrusters at maximum!
-拉起来 -我拉不动
- Pull up! - I c-can't!
西蒙斯
Simmons?
黛西 回话
Daisy, come in.
吉耶拉控制了飞机
Giyera's taken control of the plane.
我们需要
We need --
梅
May?
梅
May?
梅
May?
通话中断了
Line's dead.
我们的队友都在飞机上
Everyone from our team is on that plane.
不是所有人
Not everyone.
你组建秘密武士是有原因的
You put together the Secret Warriors Initiative for a reason.
不 林肯 如果
No, Lincoln, what -- what if --
你不能因为幻象而畏手畏脚
You can't be afraid of that vision.
我们都知道我们得做点什么
We both know we got to do something.
叫他们来吧
Let's call them in.
《神盾局特工》马上回来
We'll return in a moment.
好消息
Good news.
吉耶拉擒获了一架神盾局飞机 还有几名囚犯
Giyera's captured a S.H.I.E.L.D. airship with several prisoners.
我们该走了
We should be on our way.
牺牲从不轻松
Sacrifice is never easy,
但我们今天两清了
but we have balanced the scales today.
你不用再怕什么了
You have nothing else to fear.
一起走到底
Together to the end.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表