剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
现在都集中在一个抓捕行动上 可能是抓怪物
are focused on a manhunt right now -- or a monster hunt.
但如果能找到沃德 那就太好了
But if this leads to Ward, that would be huge.
亨特什么时候行动
When is Hunter going in?
我还在等消息
I'm waiting on specifics.
但我知道亨特
But I know Hunter's been operating
主要在东海岸行动
primarily on the eastern seaboard.
他陷得太深 菲尔 他的判断受了影响
He's in too deep, Phil. It's affected his judgment.
怎么了
What?
就像你没离开过一样
It's like you never left.
但我是离开了
But I did.
抱歉安德鲁在这里
Look, I'm sorry Andrew's here.
我不是故意把气氛弄得更尴尬
I didn't mean to make it more awkward.
没事 我们都很专业
It's fine. We're all professional.
但我们也是朋友
Yeah, but we're also friends.
如果你没归队的原因
If the reason you haven't come back
是因为我们与他合作
is because we're working with him --
不是
It's not.
我和你说过 我可以找别人来做顾问
I told you -- I can find someone else to consult.
不用
Don't.
安德鲁真的很适合这工作
Andrew's really good at what he does.
你需要他
You need him.
话是没错 但我可以找人顶替他
Yeah. But I can replace him.
没人能顶替你
You -- not so much.
你们俩怎么了
What happened with you two?
安德鲁离开我不是因为神盾局
The reason Andrew left me had nothing to do with S.H.I.E.L.D.
是因为我自己 一直都是
It's -- it's about me. Always has been.
你对自己太苛刻了 知道吗
You're too hard on yourself. You know that?
没打领带吗
No tie?
还在练习中
Still practicing.
不打领带更帅
Look better without it.
谢谢
Thanks.
一旦亨特跟我联♥系♥ 我会立刻打电♥话♥给你
I'll call you as soon as Hunter reaches out.
这毛发在退化
The hairs are deteriorating.
真奇怪
That's odd.
放对容器了吗
Did you place it in the right receptacle?
还仔细检查了密封情况
And double-checked the seal.
有污染吗
And the stain?
菲兹 我们在研究异人DNA
Fitz, we're dealing with inhuman DNA.
什么都可能发生
Anything's possible.
我会再检查一遍的
I'll check it again.
这都是什么
What's all this?
巨石的数据
Data on the monolith?
图纸
Schematics?
这上面都是西蒙斯的笔迹
There's notes all over this in Simmons' handwriting.
-地震峰值 -你在干什么
- Seismic mounts. Cry-- - What are you doing?!
珍玛 我是想
Jemma, I'm just trying to --
不 这都是我的东西
No, don't. Look, those are mine,
现在都被弄乱了
and now they're all out of order.
你 你跟他说了什么
And you -- what did you tell him?
珍玛 别紧张
Jemma, relax.
我们只是在分♥析♥异人DNA
We're -- we're just analyzing the inhuman's DNA.
这些数据 都是干吗的
All this data -- what's it for?
别碰我的东西
Look, just stay away from my things.
刚刚怎么回事
What just happened?
她跟你说什么了吗
Did she say something to you?
应该由她来跟你说
It should come from her.
-以为你走了 -我在等你
- Thought you left. - I was waiting for you.
你归队了吗
Are -- are you back?
没有
No.
梅琳达 能谈谈吗
Melinda, can we talk?
-这不正在谈吗 -不在这儿谈
- That's what we're doing. - Yeah. Not here.
你能等下吗
I mean -- could you slow up for a second, please?
老实说 安德鲁 我不想再听你道歉了
Honestly, Andrew, I don't need to hear any more apologies.
我们离开 想去搞清楚没了神盾局我们是什么人
We went away to figure out who we'd be outside of S.H.I.E.L.D.
你不喜欢摆在你面前的事实 那就算了
You didn't like what you saw. Let's move on.
不是的 我很开心的
That's not true. I had a great time.
我也是
So did I,
直到你人间蒸发
until you fell off the face of the earth --
不打电♥话♥ 不回短♥信♥
No calls, no texts.
那不是你的原因
That had nothing to do with you.
拜托 别跟我说"不是你 是我"
Please, don't give me the "It's not you, it's me" Speech.
你能找到更好的借口
You can do better than that.
你说得对 我
You're right. I...
我是有更好的理由 我也想解释
I can do better, and I want to.
我只是不想在这儿 现在说
I'd just rather not do it here, now.
明天我下课后 也许你可以来一趟
Maybe after my class tomorrow, you could come by.
我去不了
I don't think so.
该死 梅琳达 我知道是我处理得不好
Damn it, Melinda, I-I know I've handled this all wrong.
我不该那样一走了之
I shouldn't have walked away like I did.
我也一样回敬你了
I did the same to you.
现在我们两不相欠
Now we're even.
我联络了ATCU 跟那个班克斯聊了聊
I reached out to the ATCU and talked to that guy Banks.
他跟你说了什么[给了你什么]
What did he give you?
除了鸡皮疙瘩之外 他说我发现的病毒
Besides a case of the creeps, he said the virus I found
也被发送到他们之前遇到的其他异人的电脑上了
was sent out to the other inhumans they've come across.
他们只是没发现
They just didn't spot it.
瞧 合作这不有收效吗
See? Cooperation pays off.
算什么合作啊
It was hardly cooperation.
他们不仅没发现病毒
Not only didn't they find the virus,
还无法追踪其来源
but they couldn't trace it, either.
那么你是追踪到喽
I'm guessing you did.
这是杜怀特·弗莱
Meet Dwight Frye...
前程序员 网络玩家 IT技术员
Former programmer, serial online gamer, and I.T. guy.
这个杀手还有个IT技术员
The killer has an I.T. guy?
或许他变身前就是个IT技术员呢
What if he was one before he changed?
有趣的理论
Interesting theory.
他为社会保障总署工作
He works for the social security administration.
嗯 但他已经数周没去上班了
Yeah, but he hasn't been there in weeks.
他能拿到各种档案
He'd have access to all kinds of records,
可以追踪人
be able to track people.
别管那个了 ATCU怎么会没找到他
Forget that. How did the ATCU not track him?
他是他们自己人 是个政♥府♥雇员
He's one of their own. He's a government employee.
你觉得ATCU早知道他
You think the ATCU knew about him?
可能更糟
Worse.
如果他是他们的手下呢
What if they're running him?
我觉得你心里那个阴谋论疯
I think the conspiracy nut in you
今早喝多了拿铁 太兴奋了
had a few too many lattes this morning.
我没喝拿铁 是双份浓缩
I did have a latte. It was a double.
但如果我不知情
But if I didn't know any better,
会以为你在维护ATCU呢
I'd say you were defending the ATCU
或是那个母夜叉
or the dragon lady.
你是指罗莎琳吧
I assume you mean Rosalind.
又直呼其名 太明显了
There's that first-name thing again... it's a dead giveaway.
别不好意思
I mean, don't feel bad.
她聪明 漂亮 还是大型机密组织的头头
She's sharp, attractive, head of a big, shady organization.
-我不喜欢这对话的走向 -你以为我喜欢吗
- I don't like where this is going. - You think I do?
去找迈克 带上一支飞行队
Go grab Mack and a flight team.
我们看看这位弗莱先生怎么说
We're gonna see what this Mr. Frye has to say for himself.
收到
Copy that.
马里兰州 巴尔的摩
看看谁来了
Look who's here.
又是她
Her again?
记住 客气点
Remember, best behavior.
-科尔森 -普莱斯女士 看
- Coulson. - Ms. Price. See?
这不先叫你了
Called you first this time.
多谢你了
Very nice of you.
里面有生命迹象吗
Signs of life inside?
没动静 周围已经封锁
All quiet. Perimeter's locked up.
威胁控制好后
Once the threat's contained,
我们的监禁机构已经准备好接受他了
our holding facility is prepped to take him.
我想哪天去看看
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表