剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
他好像企图刺杀你吧
who I believe was trying to assassinate you.
那是你的说法
So you claim.
总统先生
Mr. President,
如果你不希望我们两国进一步敌对
if you do not wish to escalate hostilities between our nations,
你得做正确的事
you will do what is right.
必须有人为发生的事付出代价
Someone must pay for what happened here.
那人不会是我
And it will not be me.
我叫菲尔·科尔森
My name is Phil Coulson.
认识你很高兴 先生
Pleasure to meet you, sir.
如果可以的话 我想问你们几个问题
Like to ask you a few questions, if that's all right.
我们为什么听不到了
Why can't we hear them?
声音怎么没了
What happened to the sound?
我们有90秒
We have about 90 seconds.
菲兹启动了电磁脉冲后
When Fitz triggers the EMP,
你们就从左边的门出去
you'll go out that door to your left.
-有两名守卫 -长官 不行
- There are two guards - Sir, we can't.
干掉他们 然后去...
Take them out, then head for the ship --
声东击西不好使的
A distraction won't work here.
我们不能冒那个险 会暴露你们所有人
We can't risk that. It'll expose all of you.
等你们回来了 我们会给你们新身份
Once you're back, we'll change your identities,
迁走你们的家人
move your families,
很遗憾 你们将不能再出外勤
and unfortunately, you'll be done in the field --
长官 我想我们已经证明了
Sir, I think that we've proven
自己不合适待在实验室或办公室
we're not built for the lab or for office work.
或是监狱
Or prison.
还有什么其他选择
What other options are there?
受审吗
Go on trial?
说自己是恐怖组织成员
Expose yourselves as members of a terrorist organization?
因为神盾局在人们心中就是恐怖组织
Because that's what people think S.H.I.E.L.D. is.
我们宣过誓 做护盾
We took an oath -- to be the shield.
保护处于危险的人
To protect those in danger.
现在 神盾局 这支队伍 正在枪口之下
Well, now S.H.I.E.L.D., this team, is in the cross hairs.
我们应该做的
And the right thing for us to do is...
是挡子弹
take the bullet.
你这话是我想的那个意思吗
Are you saying what I think you're saying?
我们讨论过了
We've discussed it.
是时候了
It's time.
我会把你们的东西送过来
I'll have your things sent to you.
老实说 你们下次制定度假计划
And frankly, you should be more careful
应该更小心点
when making your vacation plans next time.
很抱歉 先生
We are so sorry, sir.
交给你了 探长
It's all yours, Inspector.
谢谢
Merci.
你们不是神盾局的
So, you do not work for S.H.I.E.L.D.
不是
I do not.
神盾局已经不存在了
Doesn't exist anymore.
你是说他们不隶属任何
And you're telling me they don't work
美国政♥府♥机构
for any U.S. Government agency.
对 是这样
No. They do not.
他们永远也不会
And they never will.
满意了吗 德米特
You satisfied, Dmitri?
还有件事
One last thing.
我想感谢你们二位的勇敢
I would like to thank you both for your bravery
和你们的牺牲 放弃你们的假期
and for the sacrifice you made, giving up your vacation.
不管会不会有人承认
Whether anyone will ever admit it or not,
你们救了总理的命
you saved the Prime Minister's life,
对他来说格外幸运的是
and, doubly fortunate for him,
还替他除掉了所有的反对者
managed to wipe out his entire opposition.
他们都死了 所以干得好
They're all dead now, so well-done.
科尔森
Coulson.
是不是 总理
Wouldn't you agree, Prime Minister?
在我看来 他们该被释放
Seems to me they're free to go.
不是要营救他们吗
What happened to the extraction plan?
你没给我们信♥号♥♥啊
You never gave us the signal.
亨特和芭比呢
Where are Hunter and Bobbi?
他们不能回来了
They're not coming back.
-他们被否认了 -你说什么呢
- They've been disavowed. - What're you talking about?
没有合适的选择
There were no good options.
我只能做了交易
I had to make a deal.
幸好埃利斯总统让国际刑♥警♥介入了
We were lucky President Ellis even got Interpol to step in.
他们无罪释放了 但不能再做特工了
They walk free, but they cannot be agents.
就这样了吗 我们要丢下他们了吗
So that's it? We're just leaving them?
我们只能让他们免遭死刑
It was all we could do to keep them from being executed.
就因为日渐严重的外星威胁
Relations between the President and Prime Minister
总统和总理之间的关系已经很紧张了
are already badly strained because of the growing alien threat.
如果他们知道神盾局又开始运作了
And if they found out S.H.I.E.L.D. was up and running,
还把异人族训练成为特工
training Inhumans as agents...
那会很不妙
It would be bad.
像冷战那样不妙
Like Cold War bad.
芭比和亨特受审的时候一直没松口
Bobbi and Hunter never cracked under questioning,
哪怕是为了保护彼此
even to save each other.
他们保护了神盾局
They did that for S.H.I.E.L.D.
他们保护了我们 他们为此付出了代价
They did that for us, and they paid the price.
不 他们
No, they --
他们不能背这个锅
They just can't take the fall.
迈克 那是他们的选择
Mack, it was their choice.
他们做了那么多 有权做这个选择
After everything they've done, they deserve that choice.
相信我 各位
Believe me, guys...
我也会想他们的
I'm gonna miss them, too.
那特立尼达和多巴哥[拉美岛国]呢
What about Trinidad and Tobago?
我一直喜欢那个名字
Always loved the name,
但我曾在那里跟一个
but I once had a bad run-in there
尼日利亚毒贩闹过矛盾 所以...
with a Nigerian drug dealer, so...
博拉博拉岛呢
Maybe Bora Bora?
会有人跟到那里去吗
Think we'll be followed there?
我不知道
I don't know.
恐怕我们要在
Think it'll be a long time
情报机构黑名单上待很久了
before anybody in the intelligence business trusts us.
恐怕要待一辈子了 亲爱的
I'm afraid they never will, luv.
埋单吧
Should get the check.
-这不是我点的 -我知道
- I didn't order that. - I know.
有人仰慕你
You've got an admirer.
谁
Who?
他们叫我别说的
They asked me not to say.
是珍玛
Oh, it's Jemma.
她怎么不...
Why doesn't she...?
她不能 是吧
Oh, she can't, can she.
你们一定很受欢迎
You guys must be popular.
菲兹也来了
Fitz is here.
这是间谍的告别
It's the Spy's Goodbye.
《神盾局特工》马上回来
We'll return in a moment.
放
Pull!
打得好 爸爸
Nice shot, Dad.
亲爱的
Hey, sweetie.
今天起得早啊
Early start this morning?
是啊
Yeah.
在俄♥国♥不顺利吗
Russia didn't go well, did it?
是啊 情况变复杂了
No, things got complicated.
我猜猜 神盾局
Let me guess -- S.H.I.E.L.D.
我不太想谈
I'd rather not talk about it.
好吧
Okay.
他们不知道他复活了吧
They don't know he's back, do they?
不 科尔森毫不知情
Nah, Coulson has no clue.
很好
Good.
那我什么时候能见那个谁
So, when do I get to meet you-know-who?
还不行 他还在...
Not yet. He's still...
调整自己
gathering himself and...
我还在琢磨他的计划是什么
I'm still trying to figure out what his plans are.
我知道是什么
Well, I know what they are.
他要改变世界
He's gonna change the world.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表