剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
已经不分你我了
no longer eat at separate tables.
但他们也并不喜欢共享食谱
But they also don't like to share recipes.
你总是消失
You tend to vanish,
然后又出现在对手♥机♥构内部
then materialize within the walls of a rival agency.
我觉得我像在跟鬼魂说话
I feel like I'm talking to a ghost.
而我在跟死尸说话
Whereas I'm talking to a corpse.
不是只有你做了功课
You're not the only one who did the homework.
看来是的
I guess not.
在公众眼中
In the eyes of the public,
神盾局已不复存在
S.H.I.E.L.D. no longer exists.
而你早在你所服务的
And you were killed long before
机构被宣布死亡前就遇难了
the agency you worked for was pronounced dead.
但不知怎么 你们都涅槃重生了
Yet somehow, you both rise from the ashes.
如果我不是感到强烈好奇 都会觉得怕呢
If I wasn't so intrigued, I'd be terrified.
我觉得你什么都不怕
I got a feeling nothing scares you.
不是的
Not true.
但我的确不觉得你
But I'm certainly not intimidated
监控我的回家路程
by you staking out my route home,
采取克格勃式的恐吓手段有什么吓人
resorting to KGB-style tactics of intimidation.
我怎么可能了解
I wouldn't know.
我又不像你
I haven't spent as much time as you have
跟俄♥国♥反情报机构工作过那么久
working with Russian counterintelligence.
我也没去过塔希提呢
And I haven't spent any time in Tahiti,
但我听说那是个神奇的地方
though I hear it's a magical place.
我们都承认我们喜欢秘密吧
Let's both agree that we enjoy a good secret,
但跟你的相比 我的不免显得老套了
though mine do appear a bit old-hat next to yours.
得跟得上时代 罗莎
Got to get with the times, Roz.
可别被甩在后面了
You don't want to be left in the dust.
所以我打算抓捕你
That's why I plan to detain you...
好不再被你甩在后面
So it stops happening.
下站有两队已准备好 夫人
Two teams in position at the next stop, ma'am.
一队对付我们一个
That's one team for each of us.
看我 数学又满分了
Again, killing it with math.
但我确实希望能在更私密的环境里
But I do hope that we can continue this conversation
继续我们的对话
in a more intimate setting.
我乐意回答现在
I'm perfectly happy to answer any questions
困扰你的问题
that might be bothering you now.
没必要搞监禁嘛
Incarceration doesn't seem totally necessary.
多谢你如此配合
Nice of you to be so accommodating.
那么告诉我
Then tell me...
你把他们藏哪去了
Where are you hiding them?
查房♥查完了吗 林肯
You finish your rounds, Lincoln?
查着呢
I'm trying.
听说305的病人特别话唠
Patient in 305's a little bit of a talker, I hear.
你来做什么
What are you doing here?
我叫你们别烦我了
I said to leave me alone.
如果不是事情要紧我也不会来了
I wouldn't be here if it wasn't important.
我们需要你帮忙
We need your help.
我说了 我不了解那块破石头的事
I told you, I don't know anything about that damn rock.
你朋友的事我很遗憾
I'm sorry, what happened to your friend,
但我只听说那东西是致命的
but all I heard was that it's lethal.
不是为了巨石 我们又找到一个新异人
It's not the monolith. We found a new inhuman.
他不是第一个 你也知道他不会是最后一个
And he's not the first, and you know there will be more.
没人比你更适合去帮助他们过度
No one is better at helping these people transition than you.
-你告诉我那是一种恩赐 -我错了
- You taught me that it's a gift. - I was wrong.
我只是在重复他们硬塞给我的谎言
I was regurgitating a lie they shoved down my throat.
那是个诅咒
It's a curse.
你是最该清楚这一点的
You of all people should know that.
我知道你想在这里建立生活
Look, I get that you're trying to build a life here...
是啊 正常生活 你就别来插手了
Yes, a normal life, so stay out of it,
求你了
please.
但我们的血统
But our heritage...
让它消亡吧
Let it die.
我搭档没说完你别想走
You're not walking out of here till my partner has said her piece.
我觉得我已经说明白了
I think I made it pretty clear.
我不会再听从任何人的命令了
I'm not taking orders from anyone anymore.
这些变异人类是威胁
These altered humans are a threat,
我就是负责消除这一威胁的人
and I am in charge of neutralizing that threat.
似乎接下来就要说"采取任何手段"了
"By any means necessary" sounds like it's coming next.
你又听谁的
And who do you answer to?
科尔森先生 都是别人要听我的
Mr. Coulson, it's others who answer to me.
自然的法则已经改变
The laws of nature have changed.
直到人类的法律也做出相应的改变
And until the laws of man change to reflect that,
我们只能采取我们视为正确的行动
we can only do what we feel is right.
我好像同意你这话
I agree, I think.
我知道
I know you do.
所以我能理解你留下的一堆堆尸体
So I understand the trail of bodies you're leaving behind.
我不会为死的那些追究你
The dead ones I won't hold against you.
我在意的是你庇护的那些
It's the ones you're sheltering...
死的 我没杀过任何人
Dead ones? I haven't killed anyone.
有些在我们保护起来之前就消失了
We've had some vanish before we could secure them.
那你如何解释我们所找到的尸体
Then how do you explain the carcasses we've recovered?
被一种能量武器炸死
Blasted with some sort of energy weapon.
那不是我们
That's not us.
也不是我们
It's not us, either.
等等 我们还在小心试探吗
Wait, is this still cagey banter,
还是我们突然开始说实话了
or are we being honest all of a sudden?
如果不是你在杀这些人 那是谁
If you're not killing these individuals, then who is?
别碰我
Get your hand off me!
你给我注意态度
You better watch your tone.
我们没为你在航母上
You're lucky we haven't dragged you in
做的事把你抓回去算你走运
for that crap you pulled on the aircraft carrier.
-迈克 -我看到被你击倒的人了
- Mack... - I saw the men you took down.
他们几乎无法恢复
They barely recovered.
那你就知道我的本事了
Then you know what I'm capable of.
我不怕你
I'm not scared of you.
你该怕
You should be.
林肯 冷静
Lincoln, cool down.
这不是我
This isn't me.
站住
Stop right there!
告诉我异人在哪
Now tell me where to find the inhuman!
我不知道
I don't know!
没事了
Never mind.
我们得全力出击了
We'll have to hit this thing with everything we've got.
我看我需要更厉害的枪了
And I need a bigger gun, I guess.
或者斧子
Or my ax.
或者猎枪和斧子组合起来
Or maybe a shotgun-ax combination of some sort.
我们要进去啊
Oh, we going in here?
嗯 合情合理呢
Yeah, that makes sense.
911 请问有什么紧急情况
911, what's your emergency?
我们都接到了电♥话♥
If we're both getting the call,
那我能猜到是出什么事了
then I think we know at it's about.
失陪一下
You'll have to excuse me.
你要是不把电♥话♥从我兜里拿出来
If you don't take it out of my pocket,
它会一直响的
it's just gonna ring like that forever.
看来你们功课做得还不够彻底
I guess you guys didn't do all your homework.
这么多 在一间医院
That many? In a hospital?
应急小队离得多远
How close is the response team?
他逃了
He's gone!
不惜一切控制外星威胁
Contain the alien threats at all costs.
有必要可进行致命打击
Use lethal force if necessary.
跟我们走吧
Come with us.
我们能保护你 你现在有危险
We'll keep you safe. Your life is in danger.
我的生活毁了
My life is in ruins.
-林肯 -黛西 黛西
- Lincoln! - Daisy, Daisy!
他不会跟我们走的
He's on his own.
我们得带你离开了
We got to get you out of here.
他们也会抓你的
They're hunting you, too.
走吧 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
想告诉我你为什么不跟我说话吗
Want to tell me why you're not speaking to me?
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表