剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
所以你觉得巨石是个传送门
So you think the rock is a portal?
是时空中的一道裂缝 带走了西蒙斯
A crack in space-time that carried Simmons away...
去了另一个星球
to another planet.
菲兹
Fitz!
也就是说
Which means...
她就在那里
She's out there.
九头蛇已四分五裂
Hydra's fractured.
我们要重建它 好好重建
We're gonna rebuild it... the right way...
-你想怎么打入 -从下方
- What's your way in? - From below.
一步步往上爬 九头蛇万岁什么的
Climb the ranks. Hail Hydra and all that.
我要从一些军♥火♥贩那里抢一批弹头
I'm gonna nab a payload from these gunrunners
好建立伪装身份
to establish my cover.
我知道你想在这里建立生活
I get that you're trying to build a life here...
是啊 正常生活 你就别来插手了
Yes, a normal life, so stay out of it,
我建立了一支特遣队
I have created a special task force
ATCU 专门应对外星威胁
the ATCU, to neutralize these alien threats.
跟我们走吧
Come with us.
我们能保护你 你现在有危险
We'll keep you safe. Your life is in danger.
我的生活毁了
My life is in ruins.
他在朝北边跑
He's moving north!
有必要可进行致命打击
Use lethal force if necessary!
我跟住他了
I'm on his trail.
快走
Move it, move it!
那边
There.
住手
Stop!
后退
Fall back!
第二小组尽力拦截他
Unit two can try and head him off.
给她打电♥话♥吧
But get her on the phone.
告诉她我们跟丢了
Tell her we lost him.
得叫上所有人了
It's time to bring everyone in on this.
西蒙斯不必被隔离
Simmons didn't have to go through quarantine,
总的来说 这还算不错
which is good, all things considered.
我们究竟要考虑些什么
What exactly are these things that we're considering?
在另一个星球上待了数月的一切可能后果
Everything that comes with being on another planet for months.
不同的大气层 不同程度的氧化
Different atmosphere, different levels of oxygenation,
不同的微重力
different microgravity.
她体内的所有系统都紊乱了
Every system in her body's out of whack.
心血管 内耳 呼吸系统
Cardiovascular, inner ear, respiratory
都已经习惯了另一个地方
all got used to being... not here.
实验室结果显示她有氧化应激症 缺乏维生素D
Labs indicate oxidative stress, vitamin D deficiency,
上呼吸道刺♥激♥
upper-respiratory irritation.
她有提到生命体吗 智慧生命或者别的
Any mention of life, intelligent or otherwise?
有些植物 没有动物
Some flora, no fauna.
她说她在被追杀
She said she was being hunted.
等等 什么 什么意思
Wait. What? What does that mean?
被什么追杀
Hunted by what?
她没说 我都不确定她自己是否知道
She didn't say. I don't know if she even knows.
天哪
My god.
想想她一个人经历了那一切 还那么久
Imagine her having to go through all that alone for that long.
多亏了这家伙 她回来了
Well, thanks to this guy, not anymore.
监测她的身体健康
Monitor her physical health.
我和加纳博士通了电♥话♥
I've got a call in to Dr. Garner.
她的心理健康同样重要
Her mental health is just as important.
但别逼她
But don't push her.
准备好后她会开口的
She'll open up when she's ready.
林肯有麻烦了
Lincoln's in trouble.
ATCU发布了全国通告
The ATCU issued a nationwide BOLO...
联调局 国土安♥全♥部♥ 地方警♥察♥
FBI, homeland security, local police...
都收到了通知
all notified.
发给了他们林肯的简历和头像
Sent 'em Lincoln's résumé and head shot.
听起来ATCU不顾一切了
Sounds like the ATCU's getting desperate.
找到他后他们要干吗
What are they gonna do when they find him?
肯定没好事 他需要帮助
I'm guessing it won't be awesome. He needs help.
我们找过林肯不止一次了
Look, we went to Lincoln more than once.
他不要我们帮忙
He didn't want our help.
那不代表他就该像个逃犯一样被追捕
It doesn't mean he deserves to be hunted like a fugitive,
更何况还有个充满怨恨的巨人
not to mention there's a giant with a grudge
想要杀他呢
looking to kill him.
所以咱们得带他回来 刻不容缓
Which is why we need to bring him in -- now.
那也得知道他在哪才行
That would be the plan if we knew where to find him,
可他不回我信息 而且我...
But he's not messaging me back, and I --
怎么了
What?
要不你来告诉她
You want to tell her?
好吧 告诉我什么
Great. Tell me what?
你俩有什么事都不想告诉我
What do neither of you want to tell me?
我们知道怎么找他
We know how to find him.
林肯 是我
Lincoln, it's me.
黛西
Daisy?
你怎么知道这号♥码的
How the hell did you get this number?
这不重要
That's not important.
现在重要的是你得找个安全的地方
What's important right now is that you get somewhere safe.
这电♥话♥是我刚买♥♥的
I just bought this phone.
我知道
Yes, I know.
35分钟前 在71街和宾福德街一家酒铺买♥♥的
35 minutes ago at a liquor store at 71st and Binford.
你知道我在哪
You know where I am?
知道 而且我说服了他们让我先跟你谈...
Yes, and I convinced them to let me talk to you before --
真不敢相信你会这么做
I can't believe you would do this.
林肯 听我说完 好吗
Just -- Lincoln, just hear me out, okay?
ATCU已经把你的照片发给了执法机关
The ATCU has released your picture to law enforcement.
现在到处都在通缉你
It's everywhere, calling for your arrest.
我们会来接你的
We're gonna come get you.
林肯
Lincoln?
我搭档没说完你别想走
You're not walking out of here till my partner has said her piece.
他肯定把追踪器烧了
He must have blown his tracker.
当然 因为他对自己被装了追踪器感到害怕
Yeah, because he's creeped out that you put a tracker in him.
是啊 要不是她告诉了他
Yeah, and if she didn't give him a heads-up,
我们就能利用追踪器把他带回来了
we could have used it to bring him in.
他已经很恐慌 疑神疑鬼了
He's already scared, paranoid.
搞突然袭击只会适得其反
Ambushing him out of nowhere would have made things way worse.
那他就可以在我们这里释放他的情绪
And he would have been able to express those feelings to us here,
而这里很安全
secure in our location.
好了 大家都别紧张
All right, all right. Everybody, just relax.
我们会有办法的
We'll figure this out.
马萨诸塞州 阿尔斯顿
他应该在这里
He should be in here.
我们之前一起合作过
We did a couple of jobs together a while back.
他在英国时和九头蛇关系密切
He's tight with Hydra in the U.K.
搬到美国后 还继续跟他们有联♥系♥
And continued his association when he relocated here to the U.S.
他在那儿
There he is.
你先请
You lead.
斯巴德
Spud.
哎呦 瑞奇
Why, here's Richy!
真没想到啊
As I live and breathe!
还留起胡子了
Working the bum fluff.
吉娜 这是斯巴德
Oh, G-Gina, Spud.
斯巴德 这是吉娜
Spud, Gina.
你这种人也能泡到这种美女
Classy for the likes of you, eh?
只是生意伙伴
Business associates.
来抱一抱
Come here.
第一轮酒算我的
First round's on me.
好极了
Oh, nice one.
瑞奇跟我们说如果有货出手
Uh, so, Richy tells us you're the guy to go to
-找你就对了 -别着急
- if we need to unload-- - Hold your horses.
不是这么干的
That's not how it's done.
先喝酒 然后再谈生意
First we drink, then we talk business.
来三杯扎啤
Three pints.
好吧 还嫌你们说话不够难懂吗
Right, 'cause you guys aren't hard enough to understand as it is.
糟糕透了
我们当时坐在拉驴的车里
我和这家伙
后面是五十根黑市买♥♥来的镉钢条
然后收音机里
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表