剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
什么
What?
非常抱歉 但这就是现实
I'm so sorry. It's just the reality.
你等等
Wait, wait.
你说的不是短期内不能去喝酒
You're not saying I can't go and have a beer anytime soon.
你是说我永远都不能回到原来的生活了
You're saying I can't go back to my life, ever?
在可预见的未来内都不行
Not in the foreseeable future.
第一步就是学会控制
The first step is control,
然后神盾局会给你安排一个新身份
but then S.H.I.E.L.D. will set you up with a new identity --
但是我喜欢我的生活
But I like -- I like my life.
我努力了很久才走到这一步
It has taken me a long time to get here,
才拥有了一个让我舒服的生活
to build a life where I'm actually comfortable,
更别说我过得很幸福
much less happy.
我可不想就这么抛弃这份生活
I'm not about to toss it.
说起来 我考虑了一下
As a matter of fact, now that I think about it,
我想马上就回去
I'd like to get back to it right now.
不知该如何定性这起事件
...are unsure what to call this,
究竟是一起蓄意的外星袭击
whether it was a calculated alien attack
还是实验出了差错
or an experiment gone wrong.
...离得太近 不过他是个拉美人
...Get too close, but, uh, he was a latino guy.
挺普通的
Normal.
眼里有一种疯狂的神色
He had this crazy look in his eyes.
搜捕正在进行中
Manhunt is under way.
当局正在寻找目击者
Authorities are asking witnesses to come forward
当地人造成大破坏
寻求一切信息来抓捕...
with any information that could lead to the capture...
自从索科威亚从天上掉下来后
The world's been a little twitchy
整个世界都紧张兮兮的
since sokovia fell out of the sky.
现在你的公♥寓♥被翻了个底朝天
Right now, your apartment is being torn apart,
而你的亲属正在接受调查
and your relatives are being questioned.
所以我得先找到他们
So I need to get to them before --
你出去后最好的结果
Your best-case scenario out there
就是利落地被那个秘密行动小组干掉
is that black-ops group kills you quick
免得你把哪栋建筑搞塌砸死人
before you bring a building down on someone.
你最好的选择就是待在神盾局
S.H.I.E.L.D. is your best option.
-让我离开这个鬼地方 -冷静
- Let me the hell out of here. - Calm down.
让我出去
Let me out.
乔伊 再不冷静下来你会失控的
Joey, you will lose control if you don't calm down.
-让我出去 让我出去 -乔伊 停下来
- Let me out! Let me out! - Now, Joey! Stop!
巨石有新数据了吗
New readings on The Monolith?
没有 那是黛西发出的警告
Nope. That was Daisy firing a warning shot.
几个月来巨石没有新数据 没有新发现
No new readings, no new anything on The Monolith in months.
菲兹甚至不再往那房♥间里送自动探测器了
Fitz even stopped sending automated probes into that room.
自从西蒙斯被吸进去以后
No one's stepped foot in there since...
就再没人进去过
Simmons was swallowed up by it.
-又是鱼油 -没办法
- This was fish oil again? - What can I say?
我们撤下了货架上的产品
We pulled the product off shelves,
但不可能追踪到卖♥♥掉的每一瓶鱼油
but we can't track down every bottle sold.
好消息是 如果你觉得是好消息的话
The good news, if you want to call it that,
致命的金属元素沉到了海底
is the deadly metallic elements sank to the bottom,
所以污染海洋生物的化学物质
so the chemical contaminating the sea life
不会对人类造成致命伤害
isn't deadly to humans,
只对异人族有决定性影响
just game-changing for inhumans.
-坏消息是 -不止鱼油里有
- The bad news... - It's not just in the fish oil.
还可能扩散到哪里
Where else could it have spread?
其他海洋生物
Other sea life.
有洋流 它已经散布到整个生态系统中了
With ocean currents, it's dispersed into the ecosystem.
我要知道这个范围到底有多广
I need to know how wide a range we're talking.
我和菲兹正在让小组用计算机进行模拟
Fitz and I have the team working on a computer simulation.
生物学学位终于派上用场了吧
That biology degree's finally coming in handy, huh?
然后我就被困在这 天天盯着屏幕看
Leaving me stuck staring at screens in here for all eternity.
我懂 康复太无聊了
I get it. Rehab's a bitch.
至少你没在等着你的膝盖长回来
At least you're not hoping your knee will grow back.
抱歉
Sorry.
我只是有点丧气
I'm just frustrated.
模拟已经进行好一阵了
The simulation's taking a while.
让菲兹也看看这个
Have Fitz look into this, too.
如果我们能查到这东西的出处
If we can figure out where it came from...
我们可以缩小搜寻神秘女孩的范围
We could narrow the search on the mystery girl.
我觉得她会更喜欢被称作"神秘女人"
I'm sure she'd prefer "Mystery woman."
对了 他在哪
Oh, and by the way, where is he?
-菲兹吗 -他昨天要求
- Fitz? - He requested yesterday
去神盾局档案馆查资料
to do some research at S.H.I.E.L.D. archives,
-但我今天都没见着他 -我叫他来
- but I haven't seen him all day. - I'll call him in.
他在调查巨石的最后一条线索
He's chasing down one last lead on the monolith.
他查了很多最后线索了
He's had a lot of last leads.
我知道
I know.
-对他 我只是尽量... -我们都是
- With him, I -- I just try to -- - We all do.
但我希望他能把心思集中在这里
But I'd rather have him with his head in the game
而不是天天撞墙
than banging it against a wall.
我会叫他来的
I'll call him in.
谢谢
Thank you.
我是菲兹
Go for Fitz.
你得回来了
You need to come in.
科尔森想让你检查一些武器
Coulson has some weaponry he wants you to examine.
时间紧迫
It's pressing.
你可以解决的吧
You can handle that, though, yeah?
作为生物学家 鉴证完全是小菜一碟
For a biologist, you're pretty good with forensics.
菲兹 我不能再给你打掩护了
Fitz, I can't cover for you anymore.
我会着手 但你得快回来
I'll get started, but you need to get in here.
我们需要你
We need you here.
好 我马上就回
Yeah, I'll head back there in a minute.
我只是还有最后一条线索要查
I just need to check out one last thing.
快点 好吗
Soon. All right?
收到 碰到难题随时找我
Yeah, copy that. Call me if you hit a snag.
摩洛哥 丹吉尔
最后一条线索
Just one last thing.
摩洛哥 丹吉尔
就在这条路尽头
Should be down that way.
先生
Mister?
你这样的人不该一个人去那种地方
A man like you should not go to that place alone,
不过我也不会陪你去的
though I will not go with you.
好吧 你留在这里 别走远
Okay. Just... stay close.
我想和一个叫管事的人安排一次会面
我们会说英语 我的朋友
We speak English, my friend.
但你可不会说阿♥拉♥伯语
But you do not speak Arabic.
我在找约瑟夫·哈达德
I'm looking for Yusef Hadad.
他在这里吗 我想见他
Is he here? I'd like to see him.
但约瑟夫会想见你吗
But does Yusef want to see you?
我很肯定他会想要这箱子里的东西
I'm fairly certain he's gonna want what's in this case.
让我看看 我来判断
Let me take a look, huh? I'll decide.
等等 我要见约瑟夫
Hey, wait. Ah. I want to see Yusef.
明白吗
You understand?
还是你的英语比你想的要糟
Or is your English worse than you think?
随便你
Suit yourself.
菲兹又不见了啊
We lost Fitz again, huh?
他又出去追查没影的事了吗
He out there chasing down another ghost story?
他有个理论
He has a theory.
他总会想出另一个理论
He's always got another theory.
所以我才把那破石头锁起来不让任何人进去
That's why I locked up that damn rock and won't let anyone in.
他不会敢进去的 他还没那么失去理智
He wouldn't dare go in there. He's not totally irrational.
追查的过程能帮助他接受这件事
Process of digging just helps him cope.
不 这是让他无法接受
No, it keeps him from coping.
我喜欢他不愿放弃希望这一点 真的
Look, I love the fact that he won't give up hope -- I do.
但他是个科学家 而...
But the man's a scientist, and...
所有证据都只能说明一件事
The evidence is pointing one way.
我明白 但...
I know, but...
我反正不会去和他谈的
I'm not gonna have this talk with him.
你要去吗
Are you?
那就...由他查吧
So...let him dig.
准备试射
Fire in the hole.
他不在 我需要你帮我看看这个
Without him, I need your eyes on this.
这是原型机
Well, it's a prototype.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表