剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Then we only found three Watchdogs.
另两个呢
Where are the other two?
行了
So that's it.
我们可以出去...
We can go out the --
他们肯定是发现我们可以从这儿跑了
They must've figured out this was our escape route.
他们在等我们
They're waiting for us.
他们看到我们了吗
Did they see us?
没有
No.
否则他们这会儿就冲进来了
If they did, they would've been in here by now.
如果我们想离开 他们是个障碍
They're gonna be a problem if we want to get out of here.
听着 我们得...
Look, we need --
不
No!
锁撑不住的
That lock won't hold.
你干什么呢
What the hell are you doing?
猎枪斧
Shotgun axe.
你打败了他们
You beat them.
你做到了
You did that.
这就是我没告诉你的原因
This is why I didn't tell you.
他不会有事吧
He'll be okay?
嗯 他不会有事的
Yeah, yeah. He'll be fine.
他们会送他去附近的一处设施
They're taking him to a facility nearby.
我们的设施
It's one of ours.
麦肯锡
我开车送你去
I'll drive you.
你没事吧
You all right?
我从没
I've never...
那些人
All those men...
冲进来
here...
他不得不开枪...
He had to shoot them to...
我知道
I know, I know.
有点难以接受
It's a lot to take in.
但你现在安全了
But you're safe now.
神盾局会羁押所有伤者
But S.H.I.E.L.D. will take all the wounded men into custody,
损害控制会清理现场
and Damage Control will clean up.
神盾局
S.H.I.E.L.D.
阿尔菲为神盾局工作
Alfie works for S.H.I.E.L.D.
他是最棒的...
He's one of the best --
你喊他"阿尔菲"吗
Did you just call him "Alfie"?
太谢谢你了
Thank you.
这下我等不及他痊愈回来了
I cannot wait for him to get back from recovery now.
你们喊他什么
What do you call him?
迈克
Mack.
我的朋友都那么喊我
That's what my buddies call me.
他说他的朋友走了
He said his friends took off?
是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
但没全走
But not all of them.
现在你也知道我们了 或许我们还会找你
And now that you know about us, we might give you a ring.
你哥哥说你车技了得
Your brother says you're a good wheel man.
你是他的搭档
And you're his partner.
对
Yeah.
我本该在这儿照应他的
And I should've been here for him.
我本可以阻止他们
I could've stopped them.
他似乎都应付好了
He seemed to handle things fine.
他很擅长吗
He's good at it?
救人
Saving people?
如果我需要人照应我
When I need someone to watch my back,
肯定会找他
he's the person I want.
好
Okay.
那好
Good.
还需要我送你吗 小迈克
You still want that ride, Mini Mack?
《神盾局特工》马上回来
We'll return in a moment.
你是对的 ATCU袭击是个掩盖
You were right. The ATCU attack was a cover.
我发现了监控录像
Found surveillance video.
这是内爆发生前一小时的画面
This is about an hour before the implosion.
我们查了车牌
We ran the plates.
公♥司♥车
Company car.
马利克吗
Malick?
你猜对了
You win.
这不是恐怖袭击
This wasn't an act of terrorism.
-是声东击西的掩盖 -由九头蛇资助
- It was a distraction and a cover-up. - Sponsored by Hydra.
马利克在帮助监察者 给他们情报
Malick's firing up the Watchdogs, feeding them intel.
如果他们有那么多资金 肯定不会收手了
If they got that kind of funding, they're not going anywhere.
马利克
And Malick?
更不知道他还会有什么阴谋
God only knows what he took from there.
我说到做到了
I kept my part of the deal.
你也得一样
Now I expect you to keep yours.
我要武器
I want weaponry.
而且不是斯塔克工业重发行的垃圾
And not that Stark Industries reissue crap.
真正的重武器
I'm talking about the big guns.
这样我们才终于能抓到这些怪物
So we can finally hunt down these freaks.
是啊
Yes.
怪物
Freaks.
如果计划一切顺利
If everything goes as planned,
我们都能得偿所愿 布莱克先生
we'll all get what we want, Mr. Blake.
我们的共同敌人会死掉 你会得到军队
Our common enemies will be dead, and you'll have troops,
全副武装 听从你的指挥
armed to the teeth, at your command.
嗯 不错
Yeah. Sounds right.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表