剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
他是那颗星球上唯一幸存下来的东西
He was the only thing to survive on that planet,
这是有原因的
and he survived for a reason.
那你们想要我做什么
So what do you want me to do?
信任我们
Trust us.
黛西又闯进系统里来了
Oh, Daisy's back in the system.
她绕过了反破坏代码
She circumnavigated the anti-subversion code
切入了林肯房♥间的监控
and gained access to Lincoln.
他真能睡
That boy sure sleeps a lot.
除非
Unless...
是循环播放的视频
It's a pre-recorded loop.
没事了 没事了
You're all right. You're all right.
救援就来
Help is on its way.
信任你
Trust you?
天呐
Oh, my God.
我做了什么
What have I done?
我觉得你火候太大了 博士
I think you overcooked them, doc.
我要怎么信任你
How can I trust you
你连你自己的异人都控制不住
when you can't even keep track of your own Inhumans?
你已经丢了俩了
That's two of them you've lost.
我就该把你丢在酒吧里
I should've left you in the bar.
怎么回事
What's happening?
急脾气跑了
Hothead is loose,
劝降黛西在帮他
and he's getting help from Swazy Daisy.
他不会跑的
He's not going anywhere.
基地封锁了
The base is sealed,
菲兹正在把她赶出封锁规程
and Fitz is freezing her out of the lock-down protocol.
还有一条路 你俩进来的路
There's still another way -- the way you two came in.
没人知道那条路
Nobody knows about that
只有你 我 还有塔伯特准将
except you, me, and now General Talbot.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
去看看 确保安全
Go check it out. Make sure it's secure.
跟我来
Come with me.
抱歉 菲尔 但我得去向总统报告
I'm sorry, Phil, but I got to loop in the president.
给我们点时间 我们会找到他的
Give us some time. We'll find him.
又是条死路 怎么回事
Another dead end. What's going on?
菲兹 他能完全控制封锁
Fitz, he's -- he's taken full control of the lock-down.
我被困住了吗
I'm trapped in here?
别担心 我能把你弄出去
Relax. I'll get you out.
嗯 希望别是装在尸袋里出去
Yeah. Hopefully not in a body bag.
给我7端口的蓝♥光♥碟
I need the blue disc in port seven
还有4端口的金光碟
and gold disc in port four.
需要帮忙吗
Could you use an extra hand?
-迈克 -其实 一个人恐怕不够
- Mack. - Uh, well, actually, I could use about seven,
但将就下吧
but one will do.
把这个插♥进♥8区
I need you to put these in bay eight.
是我们在拦她 还是她在拦我们
Are we giving her the runaround, or is she giving it to us?
可能都有吧
I think it's a bit of both.
好了 即将重启
All right, rebooting in
three...two...one.
好了
Okay.
他不可能离开基地了
There's no way he's getting off this base
除非他会飞
unless he learns to fly.
其实 黛西可以把他飞出去
Actually, Daisy could fly him out.
她不在这里
She's nowhere near here.
如果她黑入了昆式战斗机的系统
If she hacked into the Quinjet systems
并重编程让他们自动飞行
and reprogrammed them for autopilot,
她就能把他飞去任何地方
she could fly him out from anywhere in the world.
我花了那么多时间保护基地
Spent so much time trying to secure the base,
都忘了昆式战斗机这回事
I didn't even think of the Quinjet.
她把我们锁在外面了
She's locked us out.
好吧 我去
Okay, I'm on it.
昆式战斗机甲板 维护
我进来了 上面安全了吗
I'm in. Are we all clear up there?
有个麻烦
There's a problem.
我无法切入上层甲板的的监控
I can't access the camera on the upper deck.
可能是有点问题
It may be having some issues.
我都走到这儿了
I made it this far.
我不会就此停下
I'm not stopping now.
我无法看到上面 林肯 你得靠自己了
I won't have eyes up there, Lincoln. You'll be on your own.
我看着没啥问题
Looks clear to me.
不能让你走 小电花
Can't let you leave, Sparks.
放开我 我得去找黛西
Let me go. I got to get to Daisy.
你这样是没用的
You're on a fool's errand.
她帮你的唯一原因
The only reason she's helping you
是为了让蜂巢也劝降你
is so Hive can make you one of them.
迈克 你不明白 我非走不可
Mack, you don't understand. I need to go.
如果有必要 我会一整天按着你的胳膊
I'll keep your arms pinned down all day if I have to.
别逼我这么做
Don't make me do this!
林肯 林肯 你在吗
Lincoln? Lincoln, are you there?
你还在吗
You still there?
怎么回事 刚刚你掉线了
What happened? I lost you.
没有 就是出了点小麻烦
You didn't lose me. Just a little complication.
我们可以继续了
We're good to go.
好的 找架昆式战斗机上去 其他的我来
Okay, get to one of the Quinjets, and I'll do the rest.
我不...应该好使的
I-I don't -- It should've worked.
摘掉手铐
Remove your restraints.
好训练有素的狗狗啊
Those are some nicely trained puppies.
把拉德克里夫博士带来给我
Bring me Dr. Radcliffe.
听着 这就是科学问题
Look, th-th-th-th-this is just science.
我得去看看数据
I'm gonna have to look at the data
然后才能确定究竟是怎么回事
before I can say for sure what really happened here.
我知道结果不尽如人意
I know -- I know the results are pretty unpleasant,
但至少这次他们没有完全融化
but at least they didn't completely melt this time.
这是很大的进步
That's -- That's a significant improvement.
第二次测试时我会再加倍努力
I'll redouble my efforts for the beta test.
不必了
That won't be necessary.
别杀我 求你 下次一定会成功的
Don't kill me. Please. It'll work next time.
我保证 否则 到时再杀了我
You have my word. If not, kill me then.
当然 我还会再求饶 但是
I mean, of course, I'll beg again, but --
起来
Get up.
这样就行了
These will do just fine.
真的吗
Are you serious?
这种原始异人是科学怪物
These Primitives are an abomination of science
也不能体现我的才华
and a very poor reflection of my talents.
他们才不是怪物
They are not abominations.
这事上我同意博士
I've got to go with the Doc on this one.
他们实在太丑了
I mean they're some very ugly muffins.
他们是我的一部分
They're part of me...
是异人族的一部分
and the Inhuman race.
我要你再造些
I want you to make more.
再做一次测试
Just one more test.
肯定有办法改进的
There's bound to be an improv--
再造些 当然了
More. Absolutely.
要多少
How many?
这里是QJ6 可以起飞
This is QJ-6. Ready for takeoff.
收到 QJ6
Copy that, QJ-6.
几小时后见
I'll see you in a few hours.
就你和我 没有别人
Just you and me? No one else?
就我们 远离所有人
Just us -- far away from everyone.
迈克
Mack.
看来我跟异人不太合得来
I'm thinking maybe I'm not the Inhuman whisperer.
林肯
Lincoln?
你管理真是严格 科尔森
You run a tight ship, Coulson.
他上路了
He's on his way.
很好
Good.
我会去迎接他的
I'll be there to greet him when he arrives.
我知道你对欺骗他感到不安
I know you feel bad about lying to him,
但等他加入了我们 就会理解的
though once he joins us, he'll understand.
来吧
Come.
我有东西给你看
There's something I want to show you.
他们怎么了
What happened to them?
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表