剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
你为什么想重建传送门 珍玛
Why do you want to rebuild the portal, Jemma?
因为我必须回去
Because I have to get back there.
我们要把他救回来
We're gonna get him back.
我看到了什么
I saw something.
鞭笞能变回人
Lash can turn into a person.
想想看啊 他可能是任何人
I mean, think about it. He could be anybody.
我知道你非常想参与行动 莫尔斯特工
I know you really want to get back into action, agent Morse,
但不行
but the answer's no.
明白 长官
Understood, sir.
如果我不叫我的手下停手
If I don't call off my men,
安德鲁·加纳博士 就死定了
Dr. Andrew Garner, is a dead man.
你只需要放下武器
All you have to do is put your weapons down,
我就放你走
and I'll let you go.
对不起
I'm sorry.
梅特工
Agent May?
他还活着
He's alive.
右肺有气胸可能 给他戴上监测仪
Possible pneumo on the right. Let's get him on the monitor.
他有些脱水 我给他再加一升输液
He's dry. I'm starting him on another liter of fluid.
安德鲁
Andrew...
怎么回事
What happened?
我去商店
I went into the store.
我有点头疼
I...I had a headache.
想买♥♥点药
I needed something.
我的一个学生也在
One of my students was there.
是个
Was, uh...
教授
Hey, professor.
你去哪了
Where you been?
转学生
...transfer student.
几周前才开始来上课
He only started a few weeks ago.
跟他一起的还有两个人
Had two men with him.
我也没多少经验
My experience is limited,
但我觉得他们是老手
but I'd say they were professionals.
是九头蛇
It was Hydra.
不知道他们为什么会盯上我
Don't know why they'd be after me.
我知道
I do.
梅 这不是你的错
May, this isn't your fault.
你怎么活下来的
How'd you survive?
菲尔
Phil.
他派了一个神盾局特工跟着我
He had a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent tailing me.
那人救了我的命
The man saved my life.
他让我有时间躲避
He gave me time to find cover,
他的出现也吓了亚历克斯一跳
and he must've caught Alex off guard
因为事情并没有按照他们的计划进行
because nothing went exactly as planned.
那孩子有个打火机
The kid had a lighter.
我艰难地逃到了门口
I barely made to the door.
我一定是被冲击波震到了安全处
The blast must've thrown me clear.
紧接着我就记得看到你 来接我
The next thing I remember, you were there, picking me up.
我真走运
I'm lucky.
难以想象那种情况怎么能有人幸存下来
Can't see how anyone would've survived that.
我知道亚历克斯是个麻烦 但他死了我并不遗憾
Now, I know Alex is trouble, but I'm not sorry he's gone.
要不然沃德也会逼他杀死我
Ward would've made him finish the job.
沃德会不会...
What if Ward...
他不会的
He won't.
你安全了 有我们呢
You're safe now. We got you.
我们不打扰医生医治你了
We'll let the doctor work on you.
你休息吧
You need to get some rest.
你想去哪
Where the hell do you think you're going?
我想去看看安德鲁
Uh, I think I'm going to see Andrew.
休想
No.
我只想确保他没事
I just want to make sure he's all right.
就是因为你他才有事
You're the reason he's not.
不管怎样沃德都会伤害他的
Ward was gonna hurt him no mat...
-我只是做了最合理的选择 -合理
- I made the most logical choice. - Yeah? Logical?
你是想报仇
You wanted revenge.
科尔森的命令是干掉他
Coulson's orders were to end him.
我有一枪的机会 于是我开枪了
I had one shot. I took it.
而你打偏了 你被撤出任务了
And you missed. You're off that assignment.
很好 那让我去
Good. Then put me on it.
让我去追他
Let me go after him.
你这算归队了吗
Are you back?
对 我归队了
Yeah, I'm back.
神盾局派了个人来暗♥杀♥我
S.H.I.E.L.D. sent a man to assassinate me.
他进了我的地盘 还想杀了我
He came into my house and tried to kill me.
就因为你把他放了进来
'cause you let him in.
你大意了
You were sloppy.
我是照你的规矩办事的
I followed your protocol.
他为了接近你不惜杀了个人
He killed a man to get close to you.
他就那么想要你命
He wanted you dead that much.
他们都那么想要我命
They all want me dead that much.
现在还放了个隐患在外面
Now we have a dangling thread.
冯·斯特拉克
Von Strucker.
你就不该派个孩子去做大人的工作
You shouldn't have sent a boy to do a man's job.
总不能指望你装成大学生
Not really sure you'd have blended in
混进去盯住加纳吧
as an undergrad, watching Garner.
冯·斯特拉克有打来吗
Has Von Strucker called in?
那他要么被抓了 被杀了 要么就是跑了
So, he's either captured, killed, or he's running.
只有一种可能性是咱们能接受的
And only one of those options works for us.
那小子知道得太多了
The kid knows too much.
那就赶紧找到他 别被神盾局抢了先
So go and find him before S.H.I.E.L.D. does.
要是他还活着
And if he's still alive...
处理好他
Take care of him.
-你还好吗 -我很生气
- How you holding up? - I'm pissed.
我被鞭笞狠整了一顿
I got manhandled by Lash,
还因此失去了看ATCU机构的机会
and it messed up our chance to see the ATCU facility.
但好消息是 我有个想法
But... good news... I have a theory.
我喜欢想法
I like theories.
鞭笞当时追踪了我们
Lash was tracking us.
他知道我们的车在哪
He knew where our truck was.
这可是内部消息
He... he needed inside info for that.
你觉得他能得到ATCU的情报
You think he's got access to ATCU information?
不 我...
No, I...
我觉得他就是ATCU的人
I think he's in the ATCU.
我们知道他能在怪物和正常人之间
We know that he can transform himself
来回变化
into a regular-sized guy and back.
要是他伪装成了他们的人呢
What if he's hiding out as one of them?
这想法真可怕
That's a scary thought.
我说服罗莎琳带我参观她今天的行动
I've got Rosalind giving me a tour of her operation today.
-让我看看能查到什么 -好
- Let me see what I find there. - Good.
我看看关于鞭笞的身份我能查到什么
I'll see what I can get on Lash's identity.
不管你在调查什么 尽量别惊动到罗莎琳
And whatever you dig into, try to keep it off Rosalind's radar.
我今天需要她相信我
I need her to trust me today.
你不是搞不定她吧
You're not having a hard time working her, are you?
不会太投入了吧
Not getting too attached?
这一行干久了
You do this long enough,
就能学会如何隔绝自己的感情
you learn to cut yourself off from all that.
这样工作更好做
Makes it easier to do the job.
长官
Sir?
梅真的彻底回归了吗
Is May really back for good?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
现在 她想复仇
Right now, she's out for blood.
梅 我听说安德鲁的事了
May, I heard about Andrew.
他怎么样了
How's he...
搞什么
What the hell?!
亨特为了你
Hunter nearly cost Andrew his life,
险些搭上了安德鲁的性命
and he was doing it for you.
我太抱歉了
I-I feel terrible.
你怂恿他
You were egging him on,
让他为你战斗 都是你的错
letting him fight your battles for you. It's your fault!
要是我知道安德鲁会遭遇危险 我绝不会
If I knew Andrew was in danger, I never...
好吧 你不高兴了
Okay. You're upset.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表