剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
S.H.I.E.L.D. has been hiding from us.
安德鲁不在这里
Andrew isn't here.
你们确定地方没错吗
Guys, are you sure this is the right area?
就是那里
That's the place.
这里可没有任何异人
Well, there are no inhumans being held here.
告诉科尔森
Let Coulson know.
至于解药
And as far as a cure,
他们不像有在提取组织样本
it doesn't look like they're taking tissue samples,
或者研究细胞免疫
studying cell response.
至少没在这里研究
Not in here, anyway.
如果他们不是在那里研制解药
If they're not working on a cure in there,
那他们在做什么
then what are they doing?
等等
Wait.
黛西 你有没有他们用于研究的存储药物记录
Daisy, anything on medications they've compiled for study?
我不能确定 但是那东西看起来
Because I'm not positive, but those look
太像鱼油药丸了
an awful lot like fish-oil pills.
我查查
I'll look.
简直没有比现在更适合做黑客的时代了
There's no better time to be a hacker, really.
如今 这世上每个人
I mean, nowadays, every human on the planet...
甚至孩子 兜里都揣着电脑
kids have computers in their pockets, you know?
再不用偷小宝宝的糖果了
Instead of stealing candy from a baby,
你可以盗取他们父母的信♥用♥卡♥信息
you're stealing their parents' credit-card information.
好吧 我去喝杯咖啡
Okay, I'm gonna grab some coffee.
给我来杯茶 多谢
I'll have a cup of tea, please.
谢谢
Thanks.
该死
Oh, bollocks.
各位
Uh, people,
赶紧下载一切 然后开溜吧
it's time to download everything we can and make our getaway.
我们的朋友班克斯先生刚刚出现了
Our friend Mr. Banks has just showed up,
我可没带手绢可以挡脸
and I do not have a handkerchief to cover my face...
反正那样看上去也不正常
and that would be weird, anyhow.
收到
Copy that.
他们不是在研究药物 芭比
They're not studying medication, Bobbi.
而是在分发药物
They're administering them,
强制他们所有雇员都服用营养品
giving mandatory supplements to all their employees.
"以防止感染"
"To prevent infection"... uh,
士兵 办公室职员
soldiers, office workers.
等等 上面还写着 "公众目击者"
Hold on, it says, "Any public witnesses."
糟糕
Oh, no.
他们是在赌博
They're playing the odds,
尽可能让更多人接触泰瑞根
giving terrigen to as many people as they can.
他们不是想治愈异人 他们是在...
They're not trying to cure inhumans, they're...
转化异人
They're turning them.
你要我留下过夜吗 菲尔
Do you expect me to stay in this room overnight, Phil?
那你可得想办法说服我
'cause I might need a little persuading.
不 是你需要说服我
No, it's you who needs to convince me.
说服你
Convince you?
让我相信你不是九头蛇
That you're not Hydra.
隔离室封锁
否则 你就别想再出去了
Otherwise, you're never leaving this room again.
你这是干什么 菲尔
What the hell are you doing, Phil?
从你口中问出真♥相♥来
Getting the truth out of you once and for all.
这是开玩笑吗
Is this a joke?
我可没笑
I'm not laughing.
你觉得你可以靠吓唬我
What, you think there's some hidden secret
打探出我的秘密吗
you can just scare out of me?
我的人已经侵入了你的机构
I have my people infiltrating your facility.
不管怎样我都要打探出真♥相♥
I'm getting the truth regardless,
这是你坦白的最后机会
so this is your final chance to come clean.
他们不会找到任何我有意隐瞒的事
They won't find anything out that I wouldn't happily tell them.
你是怎么回事 别撒谎了
What's wrong with you? Stop lying.
你为什么不告诉我你究竟是谁
Why don't you tell me who you really are,
究竟为谁卖♥♥命 究竟在隐瞒什么
who you work for, and what you're hiding?
你是怎么回事 看看你
What the hell is wrong with you? Look at you.
-我不想再玩游戏了 -我没玩游戏
- I'm done playing games. - I wasn't playing games.
我以为
I thought...
我以为我们之间有感情
I thought there was something between us...
真感情
Something real
跟间谍的欺瞒操纵把戏无关
that wasn't just based in this spycraft-manipulation crap.
你真觉得打感情牌现在会好使吗
You really think this emotional appeal's gonna work right now?
当然不 你就没有感情
No, because you have no emotions.
一切都是计划好的吗
This was all a plan?
跟我上♥床♥ 获取我的信任 并利用我的信任
To sleep with me, gain trust, and take advantage?
别想靠花言巧语谋出路
Don't try to talk your way out of this.
或许更可悲
Or even sadder,
你本来没打算跟我上♥床♥
you didn't plan to sleep with me,
但你信任危机太深
but you just have such deep issues
所以上了我之后反而不信任我了
that you stopped trusting me as soon as you did.
你骗了我
You lied to me.
安德鲁根本不在你们ATCU的机构 是吧
Andrew isn't being kept at your ATCU facility, is he?
当然不在
Of course not.
你是在折磨我吗
Are you torturing me?
是这个意思吗
Is that the idea?
带我到处跑 等我出事
Drag me around, waiting for the other shoe to drop?
我知道你多危险
I know how dangerous you are.
但如果你怪我引出了那人心底的怪物
But if you blame me for bringing out the monster in that man,
我可不会为此道歉
I'm not apologizing for that.
我一直在想该说什么
I've been trying to figure out what to say,
因为我想向你道歉
because I do want to apologize...to you.
替安德鲁道歉
For Andrew.
他冷血地杀了你的朋友
He killed your friends in cold blood,
还企图杀你
tried to kill you.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我该看出来的
I should've known.
是我该谢你
I should be thanking you
你当时会肯开枪打他
for being willing to put those bullets in him when you did.
梅 芭比和亨特可能会需要提前撤离
May, Bobbi and Hunter may need extraction sooner than we thought.
这次没法靠耍手段躲过一劫了
Can't charm my way out of this one.
亨特 你赶紧下来
Hunter, I'm gonna need you to get down here,
把我的公文包拿来
and bring me my briefcase.
-亨特 -快好了吧
- Hunter? - Almost finished?
嗯 情况刚刚变复杂了
Uh, yeah, things have got really complicated in here just now.
那个 史蒂夫 你似乎是个好人
Um, listen, Steve, you seem like a really good guy,
而且你说我不可信也说对了
and you were spot-on about not being able to trust me,
只是原因猜错了
just wrong about why.
我其实不太擅长电脑
See, I'm not very good at computers.
快开门
Now, now, now!
我需要那个公文包
Gonna need that briefcase!
我已经在尽快过去了 亲爱的
Coming as fast as I can, love.
我们当然不把异人留在那间机构里
Of course we don't keep inhumans at that facility.
不能冒险有两面派疯子闯进去偷♥窥♥
We can't risk some duplicitous nut case breaking in to look around.
看来我们做对了
Looks like we made the right move.
-你总道高一尺 -我真是傻
- You're always one step ahead. - I feel like an idiot
还以为你不一样呢
that I thought you were different.
少玩心理游戏了
Stop with the mind games.
我承认 你挺厉害
I'll admit, you're good.
假装爱上我
Pretending to fall for me...
装得很像 我还真跟你配合了
Well enough that I actually went along for the ride.
但我内心深处
But in the back of my mind,
总是随时准备抽身
I always had one finger on the eject button.
那是因为你只会如此
That's because you're incapable of anything else.
不
No.
是因为你说漏嘴了
Because you slipped up.
塔希提
Tahiti.
我们初次见面
The first time we met,
你想让我不安 提起了塔希提
you tried to get under my skin, talking about Tahiti.
我本来还抱有一丝希望
So I was hoping against all hope
你今天能确认
that today, you would confirm
你在神盾局高层有消息源
a high-level source from within S.H.I.E.L.D.,
但你却说自己没有
but you claim you have none.
那是因为我没说谎
That's because I've been honest.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表