剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
不为别的
Nothing more.
你成为特工就是为了她
She's the only reason why you call yourself an agent
也是你对任务毫不在乎的原因
And why you couldn't care less about the mission.
那你宁愿让那家伙掩护你 而不是我吗
Are you saying you'd rather have that guy covering you than me?
说实话 我不确定
Honestly, not so sure.
怎么能这么对一个
Well, that's no way to treat a friend
只是担心你的朋友
who's just trying to watch your back.
我们不是朋友
We're not friends.
不管怎样 我还是会照应你的
I'll carry on watching your back, regardless.
除了塔伯特准将 参加讨论会的
There will be five other delegates at the symposium
陈晓 安东·彼得罗夫 幸村荣斗
还有另外五位代表
with general Talbot.
他们有我们需要的信息
They have information that we need
马利克也会想得到这些信息
and that Malick would like to get his hands on.
马利克依然痴迷于异人族
Malick's obsession with inhumans continues,
陈晓 安东·彼得罗夫 幸村荣斗 艾伦·金 纳泰·祖玛
所以这些代表里很可能有他的人
So it's likely that one of these delegates is his inside man.
-也可能是女人 -我们的任务
- Or woman. - Our mission...
是收集外国异人族的情报
collect intel on any foreign inhumans
并查出内应
and uncover the insider
这样就能顺藤摸瓜找到马利克
so that we can track them back to Malick.
台♥湾♥省 台北市
讨论会由一场欢迎会开幕
The symposium kicks off with a reception
由东道主台♥湾♥举办
held by our taiwanese hosts.
所有代表都将出席
All of the delegates will be in attendance,
以及他们的陪同人员
along with their attachés,
几位受邀客人
a small number of invited guests,
还有塔伯特准将和我
General Talbot, and myself.
我才不管他们管这叫什么
I don't care what they call it.
这就是条裙子
It's a dress.
你一定乐开花了吧
You must be loving this.
你是总统的正式代表
You're the president's official representative.
这是对他们举办讨论会表示尊重的方式
It's a customary way to honor them for hosting this symposium,
你看起来很庄重
and you look very dignified.
下面松松垮垮的
It's all loosey-goosey under there.
我将以肖恩·朗德瓦医生的身份参加
I will be attending as Dr. Sean lundwall,
疾控中心的外星生物专家
A CDC expert in alien biology.
塔伯特准将 将作为ATCU的代理局长出席
General Talbot, as acting head of the ATCU, will attend as himself.
塔伯特准将
General Talbot?
我认得你
I recognize your face.
安东·彼得罗夫
Anton Petrov.
请谢谢贵国总统组织了这次讨论会
Please thank your President for organizing this.
我想我们都会从中获益
I think we will all find it very valuable.
这位是疾控中心的朗德瓦医生
This is Dr. Lundwall from the CDC.
非常抱歉
Oh, uh, so sorry.
我非常期待您的报告
Uh, I very much look forward to your presentation.
我们对这些生物还有很多有待了解
We have so much to learn about these creatures.
失陪 先生们
Excuse me, gentlemen.
他就是我们要找的人
That's our guy.
因为他叫他们生物吗
Because he called them "creatures"?
有可能是翻译问题
Could be a mistranslation.
因为他是俄♥国♥人
Because he's Russian,
他可能跟那个寿司国的人串通
And he's probably in cahoots with that Sushiyaki.
幸村
Yakimura?
没错
Yeah.
我和塔伯特会在欢迎会上尽量打探一番
Talbot and I will find out what we can at the reception.
讨论会一开始 剩下的就靠你们了
The rest is up to you once the symposium starts.
我拿到了一张代表房♥间号♥的清单
I've acquired a list of the delegates' rooms.
欢迎 纳泰·祖玛
这些房♥间必须扫描完整掌纹才能进入
Those rooms are only accessible with a full palm print.
我们要怎么进去
So, how are we supposed to get in?
要我们砍下他们的手吗
Do you want us to cut their hands off?
不需要砍下任何人的手 但是
We won't need to cut off any hands, but...
我得去跟人握手
I will need to shake a few.
陈小姐 你好
Ms. Chen.
我是肖恩·朗德瓦医生
Dr. Sean Lundwall.
这地方真漂亮
It's a beautiful place.
谢谢你们的招待
Thank you for hosting.
这是我们的荣幸
It's our pleasure.
吸附完成
非常合手
Fits like a glove.
塔伯特准将
General Talbot.
不得不说 我很荣幸
I must say, I'm quite honored
你穿上了传统的长衫
that you're wearing a traditional long gown.
是我的荣幸
Well, the honor's all mine.
我可不轻易穿裙子
I don't put on a dress for just anyone.
我们好像还没见过
I don't think we've met.
我叫艾伦·金
Ellen King.
你给他们找到解药了吗 医生
Have you found a cure for them, Doctor?
没有疾病 就不需要解药
A cure needs a disease.
有意思
Interesting.
我相信你晚些时候会做解释的
I'm sure you'll enlighten us all later.
失陪了
Excuse us.
我认为是陈
I think it's Chen.
她太友善了 友善的人不可信
She's too nice. Never trust nice.
不过你看到澳洲人脸下方的伤疤了吗
Although, did you see the scar on down under's face?
也许她跟哪个异人起了冲突
Maybe she tangled with one of the inhumans,
结果被惹毛了
got her all hotheaded, you know?
恭喜你
Congratulations.
你把范围缩小到了每一个人
You've just narrowed it down to everyone.
我回来之前 别离开他身边
Don't leave his side until I return.
他的样子让我担忧
I'm concerned about the way he looks.
情况有变就马上打给我
You call me if anything changes.
遵命 九头蛇万岁
Yes, sir. Hail Hydra.
别管他刚刚的吩咐
Despite what he just said,
我需要你们俩离开
I'm gonna need you both to leave my side.
需要我们做什么
What do you need?
找五个人来
Humans... five of them...
要活的
alive.
-我不要跟你打 -这不是打架
- I'm not gonna fight you. - It's not fighting...
是训练
It's training.
好不容易今晚能一起偷闲
We finally found a night off together,
你就想做这个吗
and this is what you want to do?
我们可以坐下休息
We could be lounging
或者连看什么节目 或者...
or binge-watching some show or...
我需要撒撒火
I need to blow off some steam,
而你需要准备好
and you need to get ready
去茧接受特工评估
for your agent assessment at the Cocoon.
是啊 等不及了 又要和你分开
Yeah, can't wait. More time apart.
我喜欢你想我
I like it when you miss me.
不能用异能
No powers.
好吗
Okay?
就单挑
Just you and me.
你变厉害了
You're getting better.
空闲时间你都在训练吗
Is this how you've been spending your free time?
哪有空闲时间
What free time?
我觉得你开始享受出外勤了
I think you're starting to like spending time in the field...
肾上腺素飙升
That rush of adrenaline.
我不确定我喜欢出外勤
Not so sure the field is my thing.
那你喜欢什么
What's your thing?
不知道
Don't know.
可能是你吧
Maybe it's you.
真抱歉
So sorry.
克里尔的DNA样本有些情况
Um, there's something going on with Creel's DNA sample.
我需要一位了解异人生物的医生
I could really use a doctor who understands inhuman biology.
我这里刚好有一位
Well, I happen to have one of those right here.
去干活儿吧
Go do your thing.
等我回来继续
We're gonna pick this up right where we left off.
请坐
Have a seat, please.
相信刚才的欢迎会后
I trust you've all had a chance to recover,
大家都梳洗调整过了
freshen up from that reception.
很高兴我终于能把你们的脸
I got to say, it's nice to finally put a series of faces
跟你们拗口的名字对上了
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表