剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Yeah, I'm doom.
你是希望 记得吗
You're hope. Remember?
威尔
Will?
不 你不是
No, it's not...
这不可能
It's not possible.
一向无法抗拒
Never been able to resist doing something...
去做别人说不可能的事
...when the odds are impossible.
我想听你诚实的看法
Now, I want your honest opinion on this.
你觉得"炼狱"这名字怎么样
What do you think of the name "Inferno"?
我挺喜欢 但不是特别喜欢
I like it, but I don't love it.
纵火徒 感觉有点老气
Firestarter? Well, feels a little '90s.
火人 这个本来是最合适的
And Burning Man -- I mean, that would've been perfect
但被讨厌的沙漠嬉皮士节抢先了
if it wasn't for some bloody desert hippy fest.
吹牛大王怎么样
How about Blowhard?
我没多少时间
I don't have much time.
这不是你
This isn't you.
我们可以
We can --
你干什么
What are you --
别再想救我了
Stop trying to save me.
黛西
Daisy...
我知道我在说什么
I know what I'm saying.
我知道自己的感受
I know what I feel.
我终于有家了 菲兹
I finally have a family, Fitz.
你再不用可怜我了
You don't need to pity me anymore.
一切发生得那么快
It happened so quickly.
沙暴 传送门的开启
The storm, the portal opening.
看来关于菲兹你说对了
I guess you were right about Fitz, huh?
够了
Stop it.
珍玛 听我说
Jemma, listen.
我很高兴你回到了他身边
I'm glad you made it back to him.
我一心只希望你能快乐
All I want is for you to be happy.
安全
Safe.
所以我很高兴我们现在能相见
That's why I'm glad we're here now.
我当时都没能跟你道别
I never got a chance to say goodbye.
我不希望你出事 我发誓
I don't want anything bad to happen to you, I swear,
但你和西蒙斯
but you and Simmons --
我看到了未来
well, I've seen the future,
神盾局有人会死的
and someone in S.H.I.E.L.D. is gonna die.
如果你爱她 就别来纠缠我们
And if you love her, you will leave us alone.
我是唯一在保护你的人
I'm the only thing protecting you.
不 不对
No, that's not...
他说你会想尽办法蒙骗我
He said you'd do anything to fool me.
珍玛 相信我
Jemma, please.
我不会骗你的
I wouldn't trick you.
我不希望你像我一样送命
I don't want you to end up dead like me.
我们不希望你落得那个下场
We don't want that to happen to you.
对你来说 最好
It's in your best interest...
别插手
...to stay away.
我们不想伤害你 你们任何人
We don't want to hurt you -- any of you.
但我们会的
But we will.
这是最后的警告
This is your last warning.
下次 我会扭断你的脖子
Next time, I snap your neck.
你该放下我了
It's time to let me go.
你虽然偷了威尔的记忆
Just because you stole Will's memories
不代表你有权做他
doesn't give you the right to be him.
威尔已经死了
Will is dead.
总部强化好了 什么都别想攻进来
HQ is fortified. Nothing's getting in here.
正在连线格伦·塔伯特准将
情况有发展
It's a thing.
这就是塔伯特那么激动的原因
This is why Talbot's been so bent out of shape.
马利克的情报吗
Malick's intel?
他把一切都告诉了我们
He gave us everything.
你动人家家人 就什么都别指望了
You mess with a man's family, all bets are off.
我觉得外星人不懂这点
I don't think aliens get that.
什么意思
What are you saying?
我们即将攻下九头蛇的根基
We're about to take down Hydra's infrastructure.
想看看吗
Want to watch?
所有小组均已就位 局长
All units in position, Director.
进攻马上开始
Two mikes to launch.
收到 总部可以看到
Roger that. HQ has visual.
各站回应
All stations report.
E1待命
Echo 1 -- on your order.
R6 准备攻破
Red 6 -- prepping to breach.
QJ4 就位
QJ 4 -- locked in and ready.
全部开始行动
All operations a go.
开始进攻
Commence DECAP.
谢天谢地 菲兹跟你在一起吗
Thank God. Is Fitz with you?
不
No.
但这里是汇合点
But this is the rendezvous point.
等等
Wait. H-hold on, hold on.
我刚回来 他肯定就来
I just got back. He can't be too far behind.
再说 如果你跑出去找他
Plus, if you go out there looking for him
待会儿他回来 你们得折腾一宿了
and he comes back here, then this will go on all night.
你没事吧
You okay?
你看见黛西了吗
You see Daisy?
蜂巢 还是什么的
Hive...or whatever it is.
我开枪打了他
I shot him.
估计没啥用
Doubt it did anything.
我一直说会打死沃德的
Always said I'd shoot Ward.
你觉得我们能救回她吗
You think we'll get her back?
我们必须能
We have to.
大概有时候认为
I guess sometimes it's easier
这世界就想整死你
to think the world wants you to suffer
比相信它会帮你更好受
than to believe it's got your back.
这话该跟菲兹说
You should tell that to Fitz.
他觉得我们被诅咒了 我知道这很荒谬
He thinks we're cursed, which I know is ridiculous, but...
但我说不好
I don't know.
你们俩多久了...
So, how long have you two...?
不
Oh, no.
我们没...不是那样的
No, we've -- It's not --
你知道芭比和亨特耍过多少次
You know how many times Bobbi and Hunter pulled
"我的通讯器坏了"的伎俩吗
the "my comms are broken" trick?
得了
Come on.
嗯 我不知道
Right. Well, I -- I don't know.
应该才刚开始吧
I -- I suppose it's very new.
不是的
No, it isn't.
各站 目标已控制
All stations, targets secure.
头已被砍掉
The head has been cut.
我重复 头已被砍掉
I repeat -- the head has been cut.
九头蛇已被消灭
Hydra has been eliminated.
这就完了
Just like that.
这就完了
Just like that.
今天本该是胜利的一天
This should've been a great day.
珍玛
Jemma?
你去哪了
Where have you been?
找你啊
Looking for you.
我在汇合点啊
Oh, well, I've been here at the rendezvous point
不是说好的吗
like we discussed.
-迈克呢 -昆式战斗机上 卸装备
- What? And Mack? - In the Quinjet, unloading equipment.
我们得好好谈谈
Well, got a lot to talk about.
珍玛
Jemma.
嗯
Yeah?
你的手好冰
Your hands are freezing.
是吗
Are they?
就像小冰桶 是吧
They're like little ice buckets, aren't they?
你觉得你能撑下去吗
Do you think you can brave it?
我会尽量挺住的
I'll do my best to power through.
《神盾局特工》马上回来
We'll return in a moment.
好吧 "地狱火"呢
All right, then what about "Hellfire"?
比"烈焰侠"好点 但我担心有点太过了
It's better than "Scorch," but I'm worried it's too much.
你真不好找 博士
You're a difficult man to find, doctor.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表