剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
for bringing me back.
也不是上天入地那样的麻烦事
Well, I didn't exactly move Heaven and Earth, uh,
但我确实调动了很多资源 钱财 人力
but I did move a lot of earth -- money, manpower --
就为了实现此事
anything to make it happen.
我想知道为什么
I'd like to know why.
为什么
Why?
就是说 要达到什么目的
Meaning, to what end?
要说为什么 我
Why? I, uh...
我们家族 我的祖先都认为
My family, my ancestors were taught to believe
如果我们能把你
that if we managed to return you
从那个可怕的地方救回来 我们就会得到回报
from that godforsaken place that we would be rewarded.
什么回报
With what?
我们可以一起掌控这个世界
Together, we are supposed to take over the world.
你觉得那是什么样
And what does that look like to you?
你有92亿资产
You have $9.2 billion.
有那种势力 你想要什么就能得到什么
The influence that comes with any object of your desire can be yours.
那还不够吗
That's not enough?
我能给你什么
What can I give you...
你此前无法拥有的吗
that you couldn't have before?
听着 我把我一生
Look, I've dedicated my life,
都献给了更高的力量
surrendered my life to a higher power.
就是这个词
That's the word...
力量
...power.
那就是你追寻的东西
And that's what you seek --
不是财富 控制力或者势力
not wealth or control or clout --
都不是 是真正的力量
no, true power.
那听起来怎么样
How does that sound?
很有趣
Intriguing.
该上去转转了
It's time to go above ground...
也终于让你见识一下真正的力量
and finally show you what true power really feels like.
你确定那是未来的景象吗
You're sure it was the future?
我整张脸都沾满了...
My whole face was covered in...
科尔森还开枪打你
And Coulson shoots you?
对
Yep.
那我就要问了
Then I'll just ask the question
反正早晚得有人问
that someone should ask at some point --
这可能吗
is this even possible?
严格来说 这是四维空间的认知
Technically, it's fourth-dimensional perspective.
至少赫尔曼·闵可夫斯基[四维时空理论创立者]会同意
Well, Hermann Minkowski would say yes, for one.
埃德温成功预言了一切
That guy Edwin predicted everything that happened.
蕾娜也能预言 记得吗
We had a similar experience with Raina, remember?
这问题真蠢
That's a dumb question.
明白了 所以大家都觉得可能
Okay, got it. So, we all agree it's possible.
现在怎么办
Now what?
-我可以改变未来 -不行
- I can change it. - No.
我们可以逆向研究我看到的幻象
We can reverse-engineer the visions,
查明事件发生的地点 提前赶过去
figure out where this went down, and get there ahead of it.
-去救那个可怜人 -你做不到
- Save that poor man. - You can't.
从四维角度来讲 你做不到
I mean, fourth-dimensionally speaking, is all.
如果你看到了未来 那就是真实的未来
If you saw the future, then that's the future.
我不想相信
I don't want to believe that.
我说不清什么感觉 但就是很糟
I can't explain how it felt, but it was awful.
我是那么无助
I felt so helpless.
我离他只有几英寸
I was inches away from him.
我必须救他
I have to save him.
埃德温打电♥话♥找你一定是有原因的
Edwin called in with your name for a reason.
或许你注定要改变未来
Maybe you're meant to change it.
我们知道这个流浪汉查尔斯的样貌
And we know what this homeless man, Charles, looks like.
我们在进行搜索了
And we're running a search.
如果黛西能回忆起地点的细节
If Daisy can remember details about the location
且我们能及时赶到 那我们...
and we get there in time, we --
伙计们 时间是不存在的
Guys, there is no time.
她瞥到了四维空间
She glimpsed the fourth dimension.
时间就是个幻象
Time is an illusion.
是我们看待四维空间的方式
It's how we perceive the fourth dimension.
西蒙斯
Simmons.
是数学 他是指时空
It's mathematics. He's talking about space-time.
你怎么...这让我怎么解释
How do you -- How can I explain this?
好
Right.
我们是三维的 对吧
We're 3-D, yeah?
好 想象一下
Okay, but imagine --
假如我们生活在一个二维空间内
Imagine we lived in a 2-dimensional existence --
平面空间 就像一张纸
flat, just like a piece of paper.
那我们是无法想象三维空间的
We wouldn't be able to conceive of three dimensions,
比如立方体
of -- of -- of a -- a cube
或者任何非二维的空间 懂吗
or anything that's not 2-dimensional, okay?
-懂 -好 那我们这些二维人
- Yeah. - Right, so, we flat paper people
会把三维的立方体
would perceive this 3-dimensional cube
理解为很多单个的二维时刻
as many separate 2-dimensional moments.
随着时间流逝
As time passing --
这条线上的点会穿越时间和空间
the point on the line traveling through space and time.
但实际上 这个立方体和这条线是固定的
But, in fact, the cube, the line is fixed.
它是客观存在的
Yeah, it's just sitting there.
没有未来和过去可言
There's no future. There's no past.
它就是这样
It just -- It just is.
你无论做什么都无法改变它
And nothing you can do will change that.
你把我搞晕了
You're hurting my brain.
听着 我不知道菲兹正确与否
Look, I don't know if Fitz is right
我都不确定我是不是真听懂他的话了
or if I even understand what he's saying, really,
但九头蛇抓走了这个人
but Hydra has this guy.
我们得去阻止他们
And we got to try to stop them.
我想我有个办法
I think I might have a strategy.
我们洗耳恭听
We're all ears.
我们想确保改变未来 只需要
All we have to do to guarantee that we change the outcome
不让黛西离开基地
is not let Daisy out of the base.
什么 不 我得去救他
What? No. I have to go help him.
我们现在能确定的就是
The one thing we know for certain
黛西处在这些幻象的中心
is that Daisy was at the center of these visions,
而梅并没有出现在幻象中
whereas May doesn't appear in any of them.
听着 道理我都懂 但我能做到的
Look, I get the logic, but I can handle this myself.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
梅替你去
May goes instead.
科尔森
Coulson...
我是注定要去救他的
I was meant to save him.
如果你想挽救这个人的生命
If you want to try to stop this man from dying,
那我们就要这么做
then this is how we're doing it.
懂了吗
Understood?
林肯和我会尽我们所能查出
Lincoln and I will chase down any intel we can
流浪汉的一切信息
on the homeless man.
黛西 回忆这个事件发生地点的所有细节
Daisy, remember every detail you can about where this happens,
然后我们派梅去
and then we'll send May.
别人都不能去
No one else goes.
这事结束之前我都不会拿枪
I won't pick up a gun until this is finished.
菲兹和西蒙斯别靠近下雪的地方
And Fitz-Simmons will stay out of the damn snow.
清楚了吗
Are we clear?
不得不承认 时间理论我一向想不太通
Got to admit this time stuff's always been a little over my head.
就像在《终结者》里 如果约翰·康纳活着
Like in "Terminator," if John Connor's alive
并能送他朋友回去救他妈妈
and able to send his friend back in time to save his mom
来确保他能出生
to make sure he's born,
那不是意味着他不必如此吗
doesn't that mean he doesn't have to?
我从没看过原版的《终结者》
I, uh, I never saw - the original "Terminator."
你被开除了
You're off the team.
让我想不通的是
What's -- What's tripping me out is that
我们之所以知道得去救这个人
we only knew to try to save the guy
是因为我们去救他时
because he heard Daisy's name
他听到了黛西的名字
when we went to try to save the guy.
是啊 真拗口
I know, right?
但这让我觉得这一切发生都是有理由的
But that's what makes me think it happened for a reason.
是设计好的
It's design.
是啊
Sure.
我们都是个大计划的一部分
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表