剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
our leader on the other side.
现在 我们要建立军队 供他回来时指挥
Now we're building an army for it to command when it returns,
远星归来计划
而你和我 将与他一同统治
and you and I will rule beside it.
好吧
Okay.
这真是...一时难以消化
That's, uh... a lot to take in.
的确很荒诞啊
Well, it's a tall tale.
是的
I know.
我为什么要相信呢
And why exactly should I believe a word of it?
因为我们终于要接近最终章了
Because we're closer than ever to the final chapter.
我们将亲自来书写
We're gonna write it ourselves.
但你不非得相信我
But you don't have to believe me.
我知道你想复仇
I know you want revenge,
砍下神盾局的头 看它痛苦不堪
to cut the head off of S.H.I.E.L.D., to watch it writhe.
这我可以帮你
I'll help you do that.
作为回报呢
And in return?
你帮我了解
You'll help me learn
神盾局是怎么让传送门做到一件
how S.H.I.E.L.D. was able to achieve something with the portal
九头蛇花了几千年
that Hydra, in thousands of years,
也没能办成的事
has never been able to accomplish.
什么事
And what is that?
他们带回来一个人
They brought someone back.
谁告诉我怎么回事
Someone want to fill me in?
你们要什么都不告诉我地
How long are you gonna keep me in here
关我多久
without any idea of what's going on?
不不
No, no, no, no, no, no!
我不需要再被打镇静剂了
I don't need to be sedated anymore.
我只想找个人问问
I just... I just... I need to talk to someone
究竟怎么回事
about what's going on.
好啊
All right.
我们谈谈吧
Let's talk.
我很乐意跟你聊一会儿 博士
I could use a session with you, doc.
我如今的包袱好多啊
I seem to be carrying around a lot of baggage these days.
很高兴终于见到你了
It's nice to finally meet you.
-我是格兰特... -我知道你是谁
- My name is Grant... - I know who you are.
你怎么会在这儿
What are you doing here?
我来学习的
Learning.
这几天一直在长知识
Spent a good few days educating myself.
现在 我们要了解你了
Now we get to learn about you.
有玻璃挡着 你觉得自己很厉害吗
You feeling powerful behind this glass?
你会死的 胸口被我轰个大洞
Well, you're gonna die... with a hole in your chest.
你可以给我打镇静剂 但我保证
You can try to sedate me, but I promise...
不不
Oh, no, no, no, no.
这不是神盾局用的镇静剂
No, this isn't the sedation compound from S.H.I.E.L.D.
这是氯乙基硫...什么的
This is chloroethyl sulfide... something.
反正差不多是芥子气
It's, uh, basically mustard gas.
神盾局让我们知道怎么把怪物抑制住
You see, S.H.I.E.L.D. showed us how to turn the monster off.
但现在我们想知道 怎么让怪物显现
Now we want to know how to turn that back on.
我还想感谢你
Oh, uh, I also wanted to thank you
帮我了却了心事
for helping me find closure.
我以为自己很清楚该怎么
You see, I thought I knew all the best ways to
让梅琳达痛苦
bring Melinda pain.
但你
But you...
梅还觉得我是恶魔 但你真变成了怪物
May thinks I'm a monster, but you actually become one.
这下我们知道她喜欢什么型的了
I guess we know her type.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表