剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
马利克本该是最后的九头蛇头
Malick is supposed to be the last head of Hydra,
但我有种强烈感觉
but I can't shake this feeling
他还要向另一个人汇报
that he's reporting to someone else.
那是沃德吗
Was that Ward?
很不幸 我觉得那是别的东西
Unfortunately... I think that's something else.
我的祖先都认为
My ancestors were taught to believe
如果我们能把你
that if we managed to return you
从那个可怕的地方救回来 我们就会得到回报
from that godforsaken place that we would be rewarded.
每次查尔斯碰到什么人 就会发生这种事
It would happen any time Charles touched anyone.
他和那个人 都会看到一个人的死亡
He and that person would both see someone's death.
你是我的保安主管
You're the head of my security,
你该时刻待在我身边的
and you should be by my side at all times.
不 我就在我的岗位上
No, I'm right where I'm supposed to be.
他没事吧
Is he all right?
他似乎...害怕了
He sounded... afraid.
吉迪恩 你的父亲是个忠实的信徒
Gideon, your father was a true believer.
大家会怀念他的
He'll be sorely missed.
纳撒尼尔和我会竭尽所能
Nathaniel and I will do everything we can
继承父亲的事业
to continue our father's work.
马利克家的孩子当然能做到
I'd expect nothing less from the Malick boys.
吉迪恩 他们说时间到了
Gideon, they're saying it's time.
我已经拒绝过他们了 纳撒
I already told them no, Nate.
-我们必须去见他 -见个鬼
- We have to go see him. - Like hell we do.
我们不能就这么无视丹尼尔·怀特霍尔
We can't just ignore Daniel Whitehall.
他就是个蹲监狱的老头子
He's an old man in a prison cell.
但他依然很有权势
Who is still very powerful.
如果他想见我们
And if he wants us to show --
我不在乎他想怎样
I don't give a damn what he wants.
父亲一直不相信怀特霍尔的九头蛇
Dad never believed in Whitehall's Hydra,
我们也不会相信
and we're not gonna start now.
我们就留在这里
We're staying right here.
他们没给我们选择的余地 吉迪恩
They're not asking, Gideon.
先生 我们到家了
Sir? We're home.
你一直在瞒着我
You've been holding out on me.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
你可没跟我说他是个帅哥
You didn't tell me he was a looker.
我也不知道自己的设想是什么
I don't know what I expected,
但是高大英俊
but... tall and handsome
可不是我最先想到的
were certainly not at the top of the list.
等等 你究竟在说谁
Wait. Who -- Who -- Who are you talking about?
我们的客人
Our guest.
你是说他在这儿吗
A-Are you saying that he's here?
为什么
Why?
我以为你会高兴
I thought you'd be happy.
回答我的问题
Just answer the question.
他早些时候来了
He showed up earlier
让我召集核心集团
and asked me to gather the inner circle.
他们正在赶来
They're on their way now.
那么他们今天会过来
So they're coming here today.
吉迪恩
Gideon.
很高兴你来了
So glad you could join us.
很荣幸你能来我们家
I'm honored that you would visit our home.
你为何大驾光临呢
To what do we owe this pleasure?
我觉得时候到了
I felt it was time.
你想做什么
Time for what?
展露我的真容
To reveal my true self.
你说你已经把他杀了
You said you killed him.
我确实杀了
I did.
你杀得还不够彻底
Well, you didn't kill him hard enough.
这是什么玩意
Want to tell me what we're looking at?
实验室正在研究
The lab is working on that question.
安德鲁的事我很遗憾
I'm sorry about Andrew.
-如果你有任何需要 -我不想讨论那件事
- If you need any-- - I don't want to talk about that
就像你不想讨论这件事
any more than you want to talk about this.
你之前可不常那样杀人
You don't have a lot of kills like that under your belt.
-我杀过不少人 -但你并不享受
- I've done my fair share. - Not that you enjoyed.
换成我 我也会那样做
I would've made the same choice.
我们做我们应该做的
We do what we have to do.
我知道这句官话
I know the company line.
只是觉得我们解决的都是我们引发的问题
Just feel like we're only fixing problems that we created.
是啊
Yeah.
好处是
Plus side --
也许我也能有机会杀他一次
maybe I'll get a chance to kill him, too.
这一定是在开玩笑
You got to be kidding me.
沃德
Ward?
真是个讨厌鬼
What a pain in the ass.
把他留在另一个星球上等死
What? Leaving him for dead on another planet
都不足以摆脱他吗
isn't enough to get rid of that guy?
你恢复得好一些了
You're looking better.
是吗
Yeah?
你看起来可不太好
'Cause you're not.
我们认为他已经不是人了
Well, we don't think he's a guy anymore.
我们认为 沃德被"它"
We think Ward's body was possessed,
那个生物附身了 找不到更恰当的词了
for lack of a better word, by It, the creature...
另一个星球的那个生物
From the other planet.
他把他们烧死了还是怎样
And he burned them or something?
-实话说 现在 -我们还不知道
- Honestly, right now -- - We have no idea.
我在那边时 它知道威尔做过的一切
When I was there, It knew everything that Will did,
尽管他当时已经死了
even after he was...gone.
也就是说这东西有沃德的记忆
Which means whatever this thing is has Ward's memories,
那它为什么不来追杀我们
so why hasn't It come after us?
它可能对我们不感兴趣
Maybe It's not interested in us.
真不敢相信
Can't believe I'm hearing this.
我们知道 它完全摧毁了那个星球上的文明
Well, we know It destroyed an entire civilization over there.
谁知道它对这儿有什么计划
Who knows what It has planned here?
震动女 你看见未来了 是吧
Tremors, you saw the future, right?
你还看到其他的了吗 能帮上我们的
You see anything else? Anything that might help us out?
科尔森局长要你们去办公室见他
Director Coulson would like to see you in his office --
你们所有人
all of you.
马利克给"恶意收♥购♥"赋予了新的含义
Malick has given new meaning to the term "hostile takeover."
他在特伦西亚公♥司♥的行为
What he did at Transia Corp
即便就他而言 也太残忍♥了
was brutal, even for him.
他们肯定是有什么他想要的东西
They must have something he needs.
如果我们能查出来是什么的话
If we can figure out what it is...
-就能引我们找到沃德 -这不是沃德
- It'll lead us to Ward. - This is not Ward.
但倒是跟沃德一样恐怖
Sure is creepy like Ward.
沃德已经死了 我亲眼看到的
Ward's dead. I saw it happen.
这两家公♥司♥有很多业务是重合的
There's a lot of overlap between the two companies,
但只有特伦西亚有一家附属公♥司♥
but only Transia has a subsidiary dabbling
涉足农用化学领域
in the agrochemical field.
GT农化
GT Agrochemical.
是干什么的
Does what?
转基因生物 农药 毁灭全球食物供给
GMOs, pesticides, ruining the global food supply.
被收♥购♥后仅仅几分钟
Minutes after the takeover,
一个准军事部队就控制了那个分支机构
a paramilitary force took control of that branch,
开始把设备运出去
started moving equipment out.
和风20分钟后起飞
Zephyr is wheels up in 20.
昆式战斗机会在中途剥离
The Quinjet will peel off mid-flight.
我们要分开行动吗
We're splitting up?
林肯和黛西要去一趟荒土地带
Lincoln and Daisy have a stop to make in the Badlands.
来世有这么个异人
There, uh -- There was this Inhuman in Afterlife.
他可能了解现在附身了沃德的那东西
He might have answers about whatever is possessing Ward.
说来话长 我路上再跟你解释
It's a long story. I'll explain on the way.
我们对情况一无所知
We're in the dark,
但现在沃德和这个东西
but right now, Ward and this thing --
他们想夺取什么 想杀谁都毫不畏惧
they're not afraid to take what they want or kill who they want.
那我们有什么优势呢
So what's our advantage?
他们毫不畏惧
They're not afraid.
爸 怎么了
Dad, what's going on?
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表