剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
我以为澳大利亚人不喜欢美国啤酒
I thought Aussies hated American beer.
免费的美国啤酒是另一回事
Only when we got to pay for it.
回到现实世界真好
It is good to be back in the real world again.
是啊 你为什么要像"大学炸♥弹♥客"一样
Yeah, what made you go all Ted Kaczynski
躲在拖车里
in that trailer, anyway?
其实我也不知道
Don't know, really.
我就是一向不合群
Just never found people to be my cup of tea.
其他人不喜欢我
They didn't like me.
我也不喜欢他们 所以我就干脆
I didn't like them, so I thought I'd do everyone a favor
尽可能地远离人们的视线
and move as far away as humanly possible.
听起来好孤单啊
That sounds pretty lonely.
没错
Yeah.
孤单的确是没办法
Never really figured on that part.
你就像一只小小鸟
You're a little baby bird,
休整完毕重归大自然了
all fixed up and back in the wild.
我不喜欢被人当小孩看
I'm not keen on infantilizing,
但跟我好好跳个舞我就放过你
but I would be willing to let it slide for a proper dance.
得了
Okay.
别激动过头了 牛仔
Let's don't get your rhinestones in a bunch, cowboy.
玩玩弹珠得了
Let's just keep it to pinball.
你不是在想林肯吧
Please tell me you're not pining over Stinkin' Lincoln.
詹姆斯 你自己不关心别人
You know, James, just because you don't care about anyone else
不代表我们也这样
doesn't mean the rest of us don't.
对不起 无意冒犯
Sorry. I didn't mean to offend.
只是 你以前是神盾局的
It's just... you were S.H.I.E.L.D.
所以那些你关心的人
So those people you care about
现在正在跟我们对着干
are the same ones that are trying to stop what we're doing here.
这不是他们的错
It's not their fault.
他们不了解情况
They don't know any better.
他们是否了解情况不重要
Doesn't matter if they know any better or not --
他们和我们立场相对
they're on the opposite side.
不会有他们好下场的
I can't see any way it doesn't end badly for them.
可能有个办法
There might be one way.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
是什么
And what's that?
我们让他们明白
We make them understand.
异人的基因组成非常复杂
The genetic makeup of Inhumans is incredibly complex.
并发症是必然会出现的
We were bound to run into complications.
你向我保证这会成功的
You assured me this would work.
如果我有
Yes, and it would have
合适的材料就可以成功
i-if I'd been provided with the right ingredients.
你是在怪我吗
Are you implying the mistake was mine?
不是
No.
不不
No, no.
其实是的 但你不是故意的
Well, yes, but it wasn't an intentional mistake.
我需要一个活克里人的基因
You see, the thing is, I need DNA from a living Kree
来完成基因组序列
to complete the genome sequence.
你给我的基因 你的血液
The DNA you gave me -- your blood --
来自一个死亡的寄主
it's from a... dead host --
帅气 但是死亡的寄主
a handsome but dead host.
这没有用
It's no good.
对你来说很棒 但对项目就没用了
I mean, it's great for you, but it -- for this, it's no good.
如果是这样 为什么你现在才和我说
If this were true, why are you just telling me this now?
我之前不确定
Ohh, I wasn't sure.
我是一时激动
I was swept up in the moment!
我想改变世界
I wanted to change the world!
再说你那么吓人
And besides, you're very frightening.
你害怕是对的
Well, you are right to be scared.
我并不需要你
I don't need you.
我可以杀了你 然后占据你的身体
I can just kill you and inhabit your body,
夺取你的大脑 你的记忆
take your mind, your memories.
这主意太糟糕了
Yeah, that's a really bad idea.
你可以去问我的心理治疗师
You should ask my therapist.
我童年一团糟
My childhood was a total mess.
游泳队的人经常欺负我
The swim team were not nice to me.
再说 我可以做到的
Plus, I can make this work.
我为什么要相信你
Why should I believe you?
因为我希望它能成功
Because I want it to work.
这能改变世界
This is game-changing stuff --
推动人类进入新纪♥元♥
kick-starting mankind into a new gear.
与此相比 我之前一切的成果
Everything I've done leading up to this --
都相形见绌
it just pales.
我保证 你不会后悔的
I promise, you won't regret this.
我能做到
I'm your guy.
我一直想
Yeah, I've been meaning to --
一直想问你那个来着
been meaning to ask about those.
那是干什么的
What are they for, exactly?
如果你之前只是害怕
If you were scared before...
现在应该颤栗了
you should be terrified now.
情报显示
Our intelligence suggests
地面至少有40名敌方战士
there's at least 40 enemy combatants on the ground.
蜂巢在哪
And what about Hive?
还在核实他的位置 长官
We've still yet to verify his location, sir.
好
Okay.
方案很简单 潜入 杀掉蜂巢 出来
The plan's simple -- go in, kill Hive, get out.
遇到其他异人怎么办
What's protocol when it comes to the other Inhumans in town?
除非万不得已 不要正面交锋
Do not engage unless absolutely necessary.
是蜂巢控制了这些人
These people are under Hive's control.
最好别伤害他们
We don't want to hurt them.
我不跟你们去现场
I can't be with you on the ground,
但我会通过头盔摄像头观察情况
but I will be watching your helmet feeds.
谨慎 随机应变
Be careful and be smart.
这可能是唯一打他个措手不及的机会
This may be our only chance to catch Hive by surprise.
最坏的情况 如果杀不死蜂巢怎么办
And worst-case scenario, if Hive can't be killed?
那就跑 快点跑 向反方向跑
I suggest running... very fast...away.
珍玛
Jemma...
我们没事吧 虽然刚刚有分歧
are we good after, you know, our disagreement?
当然没事
Oh, yeah, of course we're good.
如果我想要个事事顺着我的男朋友
If I wanted a boyfriend who agreed with everything I said,
我就不会和米尔顿分手
I never would have broken up with Milton.
米尔顿
Milton!
他绝对是最糟的了
He was the absolute worst,
长了个又蠢又肥的卷心菜脑袋
what with his stupid, fat cabbage head of his.
"你好 我是米尔顿"
"Hi. I'm -- Hi. I'm Milton."
我觉得他更像球芽甘蓝
More like a Brussels sprout, really.
不过 不说他的特型脑袋了
But Milton's odd-shaped head aside,
我们该说好 不让工作分歧
we should make a point to never let work disagreements
影响我们私下的关系
affect our relationship outside of work.
完全同意 西蒙斯 尤其我们都知道
Couldn't agree more, Simmons, especially since we both know
大多时候谁是对的
who tends to be right most of the time.
你应该是在说
Oh, I assume you're referring to
某个神盾局学院的第一名毕业生吧
the one who finished top of our class at S.H.I.E.L.D. Academy.
这是个伤心事 因为我们都心知肚明
Now, that is a sore point, because we both know
如果我也熬夜学习
that if I'd just stayed up and studied all night --
-我也会 -林肯
- that I would... - Lincoln....
我不想再争了
I'm tired of arguing.
林肯 别
Lincoln, no!
林肯 醒醒
Lincoln. Hey. Lincoln.
看着我 看着我
Look at me. Look at me!
我只是想帮忙
I just want to help.
这是万灵药
This is an elixir,
希望能抵消抗毒素
and it will hopefully counter the antitoxin.
不要
N-No.
会起效的
It's gonna work.
我们没时间了 你的身体正在衰竭
We don't have time for this. Your body is shutting down.
我可以的
I can handle it.
求你们了 让我做吧
Please... just let me do this.
你看得到吗 科尔森
You got eyes on this, Coulson?
看得到
Affirmative.
到处都没有蜂巢的踪迹
There's no sign of Hive anywhere.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表