剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
菲兹
Fitz!
你安全了
You're safe.
那个传送门不会再开启了
That portal won't open again.
但它必须开启
But it has to.
我得回去
I have to go back.
我都换第三只手了
I-I'm on my third hand,
梅去度假 再没回来
May took off on vacation and never came back,
我的右手[得力助手]也失去了
So I lost my right hand, too.
状况越来越多
Things keep coming at us.
新异人 ATCU 还有个新人物
New inhumans, the atcu, and this -- this new guy.
你真该看看 根本不是一挂的
You should have seen him. It was a whole new level.
你知道我是谁吗
Do you even know who the hell I am?
你是沃纳·冯·斯特拉克
You're Werner Von Strucker.
你父亲曾是九头蛇一位伟大的领袖
Your father was one of Hydra's greatest leaders.
九头蛇已四分五裂
Hydra's fractured.
我们要重建它
We're gonna rebuild it...
加纳博士
Dr. Garner?
我想选你的课
I was hoping to add your class.
我打算让沃德深埋六尺黄土之下
I plan to put Ward six feet underground at the least.
-你想怎么打入 -从下方
- What's your way in? - From below.
一步步往上爬
Climb the ranks.
要见你可真不容易
You certainly don't make it easy to get a meeting.
老大的要求
The boss doesn't want it to be easy.
但他总是愿意见
But he's always interested in meeting people
能证明自己的人
who can prove themselves.
加利福尼亚州 北好莱坞
我看不出来
I can't tell.
光凭眼睛看我看不出来 你呢
I can't tell just by looking at it. Can you?
没人看得出 那是鸡肉
Nobody can. It's chicken.
我可能得切开看看
I think I'm gonna have to cut into it.
没什么比烤干的鸡肉更恶心了
There's nothing worse than dry chicken.
-是啊 给你 -谢谢
- Yep. I got you. Here. - Thanks.
你约了人来吗
Are you expecting someone?
没有
No.
不是吧
No way.
艾莉莎 你怎么来了
Alisha, what are you doing here?
抱歉这么突然跑来 但事关重大
Sorry to drop by like this, but it's important.
泰瑞根泄露了
The Terrigen got out.
我们看到林肯上了新闻
When we saw Lincoln in the news
还有什么政♥府♥特遣队的事
and all that stuff about a government task force...
我们知道事情严重 只是不知道有多严重
We knew it was bad. We just didn't know how bad.
外界把我们视作威胁
The world sees us as a threat.
我们得团结起来
We need to stick together --
我们这些泄露前就已转化的人
Those of us who've been here since before the outbreak.
等等 是你给我们发了那奇怪的邮件吗
Wait, are you the one who sent us that weird e-mail the other day?
什么邮件
What e-mail?
说要找到剩余的族人
The one about finding the rest of our people,
将大家团结起来的那封
bringing them back together.
不是 能给我看看吗
No. Can you show it to me?
不
No!
艾莉莎 报告情况 发生了什么
Alisha, talk to me. What's happening?
她死了 他把她杀了 它来了
She's dead. He killed her. It's here.
黛西 迈克 现在行动
Daisy, Mack, move in now!
有人发起了攻击 艾莉莎受伤了
Something's attacking! Alisha's down!
不
No.
长官 发现三人死亡 我们需要支援
Sir, we've got three dead. We're gonna need backup.
看起来凶手已经
Looks like the killer's on the --
黛西 等等 黛西
Daisy, wait! Daisy!
妈的
Damn it.
艾莉莎
Alisha!
艾莉莎 你能听到吗
Alisha, can you hear me?!
他来了 他来杀我们了
He's here. He's here to kill us.
你无法阻止他
And you can't stop him.
我向您保证
I assure you,
我们已经在寻找嫌疑人了
we're looking for the suspects right now.
请回到屋子里 锁上门
Please just go back into your apartments and lock your doors.
多谢你们的配合
Thank you for your cooperation.
警探
Detective.
你觉得他们信了吗
Think they bought it?
不知道 老太太不好骗
Don't know. The old lady's a trickster --
手紧紧握着报♥警♥项链
had her hand on one of those 911 red-alert necklaces.
在官方人员赶到之前
We don't have much time
我们时间不多了
before the official authorities get here.
被迫撤离前尽可能多地收集线索
Gather whatever you can find before we lose the scene.
我还以为这只是个招募任务
I thought this was just supposed to be a recruiting mission.
是的 我也不知道怎么会发生袭击
It was. I don't know where this attack came from.
艾莉莎不会有事吧
Is Alisha gonna be okay?
她感知到了事情经过 已经休克了
She felt it happen -- went into shock.
医疗小队正把她撤离到隔离区去
Med team's evac-ing her to containment now.
在袭击发生前
Before the attack,
她隐约说到小夫妻收到了一封邮件
she said something about the couple getting an e-mail.
-菲兹 -查笔记本 明白
- Fitz? - Laptop. On it.
黛西和迈克怎么办
What about Daisy and Mack?
他们可能需要支援
They could use backup out there.
我知道你非常想参与行动 莫尔斯特工
I know you really want to get back into action, agent Morse,
但不行
but the answer's no.
你还在恢复中
You're still rehabbing.
你还没通过体能测试
You haven't passed the physical.
明白 长官
Understood, sir.
黛西 你们在哪
Daisy, what's your location?
黛西 收到吗
Daisy, do you copy?
信♥号♥♥断续 长官
You're cutting in and out, sir.
我们追踪凶手到了工业园区
We've trailed the killer to the industrial park
在你南边不到一公里处
a half a mile south of you.
最好能有人支援
Backup would be nice.
在路上了 坚持住
On its way. Hold tight.
收到
Copy that.
我怎么会被你说服来掺和这种事
How did I let you talk me into this?
我本来有个车♥库♥ 摆满工具的工作台
I had a garage, workbench full of new tools,
还有我自己的咖啡机
my own espresso machine.
我们得搞清楚这东西是怎么找到异人的
We got to figure out how this thing is finding inhumans
以及它为什么要杀他们
and why it's killing them.
我知道为什么
I know why.
是吗 为什么
Yeah? Why?
本能
Instinct.
就像大白鲨 天性就要觅食 睡觉
It's like a great white shark, built to eat, sleep --
还有杀戮
And kill.
我本来想说 "造鲨鱼宝宝"
I was gonna say "Make little baby sharks,"
不过《大白鲨》上映时你♥爸♥妈大概还没相遇呢
But then "Jaws" was probably 20 years before you were born,
所以...
so...
有什么东西在动吗
Do we have movement?
不知道 我啥都看不到
I don't know. I can't see a damn thing.
要我先走吗
Well, do you want me to take point?
我走
I'm going.
我走
I'm going.
有发现
Found something.
可能是怪物身上的
Could be from our monster.
蓝的 不要透明的
Oh, blue. Not clear.
什么
What?
我说 "蓝的 不要透明的"
I said, "Blue. Not clear."
我得说多少次...
How many times am I --
好吧 听着 我跟西蒙斯有个系统
Okay, look, Simmons and I have created a system.
B代表蓝色和生物样本
"B" is for "Blue" is for "Biological sample."
是啊 又一个系统 我怎么忘了呢
Right, another system. How could I forget?
对了 在我家 蓝色代表可回收
Just saying -- where I come from, blue is for recycle.
那可真是太蠢了
Well, that is insane.
如果可回收是R我还能理解 R是红色
"R" I could understand -- "R" is for "Red" is --
不管怎样 如果西蒙斯能检验这些样本就好了
Regardless, we could use Simmons' eyes on these samples.
你觉得她会愿意做吗
Think she'd be up for that?
我不知道
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表