剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
异能人士组成的小队
A team centered around people with powers?
看来我的队伍终于成型了
Seems I might just get my team after all.
几千年前
Thousands of years ago,
一个异人在地球上诞生了
an inhuman was born on the Earth.
他注定要统治世界
that was destined to rule it,
以致其他人因此惧怕不已
that others were consumed with dread.
便把他驱逐出了地球
and so they banished it from the earth,
九头蛇的创建只有一个目的
Hydra was founded with the sole purpose
就是想办法让他回来
of engineering its return.
他救了我 如果没有他 我是活不下来的
He saved my life, and I never would have survived without him.
你爱他吗
Do you love him?
爱
Yes.
我无法恨他
I can't hate him.
要不你怎么会爱上他呢 他做的一切都是对的
Why else would you fall for him? He did everything right.
你还为我穿越了宇宙呢
And you dove through a hole in the universe for me!
你不是威尔
You're not Will.
威尔为救珍玛而死了
Will died saving Jemma...
为抵御我而死
From me.
现在你知道那是什么感觉了 科尔森
Now you know how it feels, Coulson...
-眼看着心爱的人在你面前失血而亡 -不
- To watch someone you care for bleed out right in front of you. - No!
现在我要去干掉你
And now I'm coming to put you down.
结束了 沃德
It's over, Ward.
马利克是对的
Malick was right.
这一切都是注定的
This is all meant to be.
我参与到了伟大的历史当中
I'm part of a grand history.
三个月后
现在
哥伦比亚 波哥大
所有人待命
先确定威胁
怎么回事
他们想抢枪
我们的车遭到攻击
你寡不敌众
举起手走出来
找掩护
这肯定很不好受
This can't be easy.
我没事
It's fine.
能问问为什么选这里吗
Can I ask, why here?
我想让他看看事发地点
I want him to see where it happened.
另外 我又不能告诉他我们基地的位置
Besides, I wasn't about to give him the location of our base.
而他也不想邀请我们去他家
And apparently, he didn't want to invite us to his house.
安全
All clear.
-总统先生 -科尔森局长
- Mr. President. - Director Coulson.
谢谢你愿意见我
Thank you for meeting me.
早该见见了
Long overdue.
罗莎琳对你评价很高
Rosalind spoke highly of you.
她认为我应该和神盾局合作
She believed that I should be working with S.H.I.E.L.D.
我一向重视她的意见
I did always value her judgment.
我会想她的
I'll miss her.
我想我们不是来这里悼念故人的
I assume we're not here to share memories of a fallen friend.
这个麻烦
This -- this problem...
罗莎琳说你管他们叫异人族
Rosalind said you called them Inhumans?
各国首脑都在询问到底发生了什么
Heads of state calling, not sure what's happening.
各个监管部门胡乱指责
Watchdog agencies hurling accusations.
福克斯新闻也说个不停
Fox News won't shut up.
我想我不用跟你说现在情势多紧迫了
I don't need to tell you how delicate the situation is,
但我们得有所行动了
but we have to do something.
恕我直言 总统先生
With all due respect, Mr. President,
我们一直在行动
we are doing something.
哥伦比亚 波哥大
哥伦比亚国家警♥察♥局波哥大分局
世界卫生组织/泛美卫生组织 杰奎琳·里彭 安杰尔·佩努德
我们得知外星人感染可能已经蔓延到这里了
最近发生了一起相关事故
等我通知一下我的上司
你做得不错啊
You're doing good.
我不太擅长耍官威
I'm not great at projecting authority.
但能说西班牙语还挺不错
It's nice to talk Spanish, though.
让我找到了家的感觉
Reminds me of home.
你想家吗
Do you miss it?
尤其怀念周日
Especially Sundays.
我妈会在周日下厨
Mom cooks on Sundays.
你呢
And you?
你有什么想念的人吗
You have people?
还好 也不算有
Sort of. Not really.
我是拉蒙上校
Colonel Ramon.
为了便于沟通 我可以讲英语
I speak English, if it makes this easier.
那方便多了 谢谢
It does. Thank you.
这边走 去我办公室吧
This way to my office.
我们看到有报告说
We're following up a report.
你的手下遭到异能人士袭击
Your officers were attacked by a powered assailant?
对 我们已经因为枪♥支♥ 毒品和绑♥架♥
Yes. We're already overwhelmed by the guns, drugs,
忙得不可开交 再加上这种事
and kidnappings, and now these things.
他们真是外星人吗
Are they really aliens?
比那要复杂一些
It's a little bit more complicated than that.
就像其他人一样 他们也有好坏之分
But like everyone else, there are good ones and bad ones.
但我们没有能力阻止坏人
But when they are bad, we are powerless to stop them.
那支车队本来载着
That convoy was loaded with weapons
用来对付他们的武器
that were supposed to help us fight whatever this is.
结果现在武器都没了
And now weapons are gone.
但我们来了
But we're here.
我们派了一队人去现场 我们是来帮忙的
We've got a team on the ground, and we're here to help.
我不知道你的机构为何还能存在
I don't know how it is that your agency still exists,
我也不想知道
nor do I want to know,
但我感谢你的帮助
but I appreciate your help.
你是要重新给神盾局授权吗
Does that mean you're reauthorizing S.H.I.E.L.D.?
民众确实记性差 但还没差到那种地步
The public has a short memory but not that short.
天空航母舰队在首都坠落
The image of Helicarriers crashing down
那场面让人难以忘记
on the nation's capital is hard to forget.
如果神盾局不存在
Then why is this meeting happening
为什么还要进行这次会面
if S.H.I.E.L.D. doesn't exist?
因为我需要你继续做你正在做的事
Because I need you to keep doing what you're doing.
私下里做
Privately.
明面上 ATCU依将是政♥府♥
Publicly, the ATCU will still be the face
对付高级威胁的机构
of my administration's response to advanced threats.
我会给ATCU派一位新领导
I'll appoint a new head to the agency,
他会知道他听命于你
one who understands they answer to you.
这么说 我们帮你做黑活儿
So we're your black-ops response.
你最擅长的不就是黑活儿吗
Isn't black ops where you feel most comfortable?
跟官僚主义相比 我是更喜欢它
I certainly prefer it to bureaucracy.
那好吧
Okay, then.
我们继续做正在做的事
We'll keep doing what we do,
你们继续装作我们不存在
and you'll keep pretending we don't exist.
就这样
Exactly.
还有一件事
One last thing.
吉迪恩·马利克
Gideon Malick.
我帮不了你
I can't help you.
刺杀是他下令的
He ordered this hit.
他是九头蛇
He's Hydra.
就算你有证据
Even if you can prove any of that,
吉迪恩·马利克插手了几乎每个国家的经济
Gideon Malick has a stake in almost every country's economy.
他给世界领导人出谋划策 在世界理事会任职
He advises world leaders, he served on the World Council,
他为扩大影响力花费了毕生的时间和财力
he spent a lifetime and a fortune building influence.
我没法动他
I can't pull that thread.
那你就让他逃脱
But you can let him walk free?
罗莎琳就在这里流血身亡
Rosalind bled to death right here.
马利克可能杀过人
Malick may have blood on his hands...
但我无能为力
but my hands are tied.
可你不是
Yours are not.
你有什么情报要分享吗
Is there any intel you're willing to give?
跟他相处的时间太短 我无法了解他的想法
Never spent enough time with the man to get in his head.
听着 我知道你做出的牺牲
Listen, I'm aware of your sacrifices.
我感谢你的贡献
I thank you for your service.
任命了ATCU的新领导后 我再联♥系♥你
I'll be in touch when I've named a new head to the ATCU.
我们走了
We're on the move.
抱歉他不能帮你抓马利克
Sorry he didn't give you an angle to go at Malick.
其实 或许他真帮到了
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表