剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
但我希望你和卡尔拉能和好 为了你们的儿子
but I hope you and Carla work things out for your son...
他叫乔治 对吗
George, right?
他现在11岁了吧
What is he... 11 now?
12岁
He's 12.
-好年纪 -是啊
- A good age. - Yeah.
晚安 准将
Good night, general.
局长
Director.
科尔森 12点钟方向 快离开
Coulson, 12:00. Get out of there now!
克里尔
Creel.
-进去 -科尔森
- Get in. - Hey! Coulson!
你在干吗
What are you doing?
梅 他们有卡尔·克里尔 我需要支援
May, they got Carl Creel. I need backup.
林肯 忘记我说的 冲上去用你的异能
Lincoln, forget what I said. Rush in and use your powers.
这就去
I'm on it.
轮胎人
Hey, Michelin man.
我们做个了结吧
Let's finish this.
林肯
Lincoln!
林肯 够了
Lincoln, enough!
停手
Stand down.
这是命令
That's an order!
你们在干什么
What the hell do you think you're doing?!
是克里尔
It's Creel.
他想刺杀你
He was trying to assassinate you.
刺杀我
Assassinate me?
他是来保护我的
He's here to protect me.
现在有这么多异人 他的吸收能力
His absorbing powers don't seem so impressive now,
不显得那么惊人了
not with all the inhumans around.
克里尔先生
Mr. Creel,
不介意的话 我想问你几个问题
I'd like to ask you a few questions, if you don't mind.
你知道你是怎样获得超能力的吗
Do you know how you got your powers?
一次实验
An experiment.
但出了点错
Something went wrong.
是做对了
Something went right.
你是唯一接触过泰瑞根方尖碑还活下来的人
You're the only human who survived contact with a terrigen Obelisk.
那是什么感觉
What was that like?
疼
It hurt.
不管怎么说 你早该死了
Well, by all accounts, you should be dead.
只有异人才能接触它们而不死
Only inhumans can touch them and survive.
你知道为什么会这样吗
Do you know how that was possible?
不知道
Beats me.
我还有一份他的DNA样本
I still have a sample of his DNA.
嗯 现在我们更了解异人了
Yeah, perhaps we should reopen our study,
或许该重启研究
now we know more about the inhumans.
你知道我们能把他关在这儿多久吗
Do you know how long we'll be keeping him here?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们之间还有很多嫌隙
There's still a lot of bad blood.
他杀了我的朋友 伊兹和爱达荷
He killed my friends, Izzy and Idaho.
我看着他们死的
I watched them die.
他被九头蛇洗♥脑♥了
He was brainwashed by Hydra.
他不知道他在干什么
He didn't know what he was doing.
我们花了数月才解除他们的洗♥脑♥
It took us months to undo their dirty work.
-他不坏 -他是个杀人犯
- He's a good kid. - he's a murderer.
而且早在九头蛇招募他之前
And he had a criminal record long before
他就有前科
Hydra got their hands on him.
他混迹街头 是犯过错
He's from the streets. He made some mistakes.
但已经洗心革面了
He's reformed.
我相信每个人都该有改过自新的机会
I believe everyone deserves a second chance,
但带他和我们一起执行秘密任务
but taking him with us on a covert mission
似乎不是测试他忠诚的好时机
doesn't seem like the place to test it.
外面的世界很疯狂 到处是异能人士
It's a crazy world out there, full of powered people.
我终于有了个自己的异能者
I finally have one of my own.
没有他我是不会走的
I don't leave home without him.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
他不去 我也不去
He doesn't go, I don't go.
好啊 那我们自己去
Fine. We'll go without you.
我们不需要他
We don't need him.
事实上 我们需要
Actually, we do.
如果我们ATCU的代理局长不出现
If the acting head of our own ATCU doesn't show up,
会传达出不好的信♥号♥♥
it sends a bad message...
且不说这会让总统脸上无光
Not to mention it will embarrass the president
也会毁掉组成国际联盟的一线希望
and destroy any hope of an international coalition.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
他要去
He goes.
你开玩笑吧...
You can't be seri...
讨论结束
This debate is over.
我冒险相信你一次
I'm taking a big leap of faith.
你最好是对的
You better be right.
我敢把生命托付给他
I trust him with my life.
如果他敢跨雷池一步
If he steps out of line in any way,
我和林肯会下狠手 让他再也起不来
Lincoln and I will take him down so hard, he'll never get up.
梅特工
Agent May,
护送塔伯特准将下去见克里尔
will you escort General Talbot down to see Creel?
告辞
Excuse me.
我没开玩笑 我会打他的
I'm not kidding... I will hurt him.
你不参与这次行动
You're not on this op.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我应该去的
I should be there.
我同意 但讨论会有两条规定
I agree, but there are two rules for the symposium.
第一 不能有外星人
The first is, no aliens.
与会代表们希望能畅所欲言
The delegates want to be able to speak freely
而无须担心冒犯到谁
without fear of offending anyone.
这已经太晚了
Yeah, well, it's too late for that.
第二条是什么
And what's the second rule?
不能带武器
No weapons.
如果其他人
And what are we supposed to do
不遵守那些规定 我们怎么办
if someone else decides not to play by those rules?
所以让克里尔去也许并不是个坏主意
That's why having Creel there might not be such a bad idea.
他不是异人
He's not inhuman,
所以他会通过他们的DNA检测
so he'll pass any DNA screenings they may have,
如果他真洗心革面了 也能派上用场
and if he is truly reformed, could be an asset.
坏人是本性难移的
You can't take the bad out of a bad man.
我能说句话吗
May I have a word?
你的身体没有好转
Your body isn't improving.
要不换个宿主 损坏没这么严重的
Maybe a new host, one not so damaged.
我知道你不是在毛遂自荐
I know you're not offering yourself.
宿主必须已经死了
The host must be dead.
是啊
Oh, no.
恐怕我这把老骨头不会合适的
I'm afraid this old body wouldn't be the right choice.
吉耶拉呢 一个异人
Perhaps Giyera... an inhuman.
我不能寄生在异人体内
I cannot inhabit inhumans.
我们不能以同族为食
We cannot feed on our own kind.
那好吧 我相信我能找到一个志愿者
Well, I'm sure I could find a volunteer.
格兰特·沃德足以满足我的需要
Grant Ward will serve my needs
直到我们准备好
until we're ready.
那好吧
Very well, then.
我保证不会再遭遇挫败了
I can assure you there won't be any more setbacks.
很好
Good.
我们很高兴
We like to hear that.
任务简报要开始了
Briefing's about to start.
亨特
Hunter.
我很想这就把他扔下飞机
I'm tempted to throw him off the plane right now.
我们曾跟魔鬼做过一次交易
We made a deal with the devil once before,
都知道那次结果如何
and we all know how that worked out.
任务更重要
Mission's more important.
你说这不烦吗 我是听烦了
Aren't you tired of saying that? 'cause I'm tired of hearing it.
你丈夫有生命危险时就不适用了
Certainly didn't apply when your husband's life was on the line.
我只是陈述事实
Stating the obvious.
我来只是为确保我的朋友不会出事
I'm just here to make sure my friends don't die.
他经常杀我的朋友
He has a habit of killing them.
你在这儿是为了芭比
You're here for Bobbi...
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表