剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
那支小队在乎你
That team cares about you.
我在乎你
I care about you.
那我们是什么 朋友吗
So what's that make us -- friends?
朋友 搭档
Friends. Partners.
芭比也曾是你的搭档
Bobbi was your partner once.
结果怎么样呢
How'd that work out for you?
你很清楚芭比和亨特离开神盾局
You know damn well Bobbi and Hunter left S.H.I.E.L.D.
是为保护我们
to protect us.
他们离开神盾局是因为他们没有留下的理由了
They left S.H.I.E.L.D. because there was no reason to stay,
因为神盾局的其他人他们都不在乎
because nobody else at S.H.I.E.L.D. mattered to them.
离开并不难
It wasn't hard to leave.
但我觉得你现在该离开了
But I think you should leave here, right now.
你心中还是想回来的
Part of you wants to come back.
我们就是这么找到你的
That's how we found you.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
几小时前
A few hours ago,
我们收到了你在汽修厂外的监控录像
we received security footage of you outside this garage.
在我们系统内被标记了
It sent a red flag up our system,
就是你帮忙创立的系统
the same system you helped create.
怎么 你觉得我是有意的吗
So what -- you think that I meant for this to happen?
那不是意外
It wasn't an accident.
你体内有什么在抵抗
Something inside you is resisting.
我失误 是因为我的思维方式不再像个间谍了
I slipped up because I wasn't thinking like a spy anymore,
因为我不用再做神盾局特工了
because I don't need to be a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent anymore.
-震动女 -不 迈克
- Tremors - No, no, Mack.
我也是在乎你的
I cared about you, too.
我父母的事之后
After what happened with my parents,
我需要依靠 你
I needed someone, and you --
你几乎就像个大哥哥
you were almost like a big brother to me.
但事实上
But let's be honest --
你对你的亲弟弟都当不好哥哥
you struggle to be a real brother to the one that you have.
别扯上鲁本
Leave Ruben out of this.
我理解你的感受
I understand how you're feeling.
但你再不用觉得孤独了
But you don't need to feel alone anymore.
我们可以解决这点
We can fix it.
你的感觉 并不是真的
Now, what you're feeling -- it's not real.
我们的感觉就是现实
What we feel is reality.
是世界应有的样子
It's the way the world was meant to be.
我的世界不是那样的
Not my world.
我真的想救你的 迈克
I really wanted to save you, Mack.
是啊
Yeah.
我也是
Me, too.
如果我不能救你 我就救其他人吧
If I can't save you, I guess I'll save everyone else.
我再不是那么多年前被你们抓走的害怕的猎人了
I'm no longer the scared hunter you took all those years ago.
你就不该来
You should have stayed away!
等等
Wait!
黛西
Daisy.
我不会跟你打的
I'm not gonna fight you.
我本来希望你参与进来的
I wanted you to be a part of this.
大蓝或许能打赢
Big Blue might just have this one.
别那么肯定
Don't be so sure.
听上去蜂巢有九千年的积怨呢
Sounds like Hive's nursing a thousand-year grudge.
你创造了伟大
You made something great...
神圣的东西
...something divine...
现在又想毁灭它
...and now you want to destroy it.
你是一项失败的实验
You are a failed experiment.
有时候 世上最伟大的奇迹就是个意外
Sometimes, the world's greatest miracles happen by accident.
开枪 快 我重复
Take the shot -- now! Repeat!
开枪
Take the shot!
派珀
Piper!
我们得走了 快
We have to go! Now!
快走
Now!
我们本可以拥有真正的心灵相连
We could have had a connection that was real.
黛西 看看你自己
Daisy, look at yourself.
你不用这么做的
You don't have to do this.
马上进行紧急撤离
I need emergency evac now!
我们得立刻离开这儿 快 他要来了
We got to get out of here! Hurry up! He's coming!
他要来了
He's coming!
真不敢相信黛西干了这种事
I can't believe Daisy did this.
你看对她了
You were right about her.
真心希望我是错了
Really wish I wasn't.
那么
So...
蜂巢想把每个人类都变成异人
Hive wants to turn any human into an Inhuman,
不管此人有怎样的基因标记
regardless of that person's existing genetic markers.
本来可能成功的
Might have succeeded,
多亏迈克用分♥裂♥炸♥弹♥粉碎了那个克里人
had Mack not Splinter Bombed that Kree.
有关系吗
Well, does it even matter?
那东西 根本没什么能阻止他
That thing -- there's nothing that can stop it.
等等
Wait.
发生什么了
What happened?
黛西还好吗
Is Daisy okay?
任务失败了
The mission failed.
黛西还活着
Daisy is still alive,
但他们未能干掉蜂巢
but they weren't able to stop Hive.
什么时候的事
W-When did this happen?
他们一小时前回来了
They returned an hour ago.
一小时前
An hour ago?
而你
And you just...
一直把我关在下面
kept me down here this whole time?
你需要休息
Well, you needed to rest.
我需要在楼上 帮忙
I needed to be up there, helping,
而不是像个囚犯一样关在这里
not locked down here like some prisoner!
你的免疫系统之前完全停摆了
Your immune system is completely shut down!
哪怕有人打个喷嚏都能害死你
Anyone so much as sneezes, and it might kill you.
所以直到你完全恢复
So until you've fully recovered,
你就是个囚犯 我的囚犯
you are a prisoner -- you're my prisoner.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我只是不知道该如何是好
I-I just don't know what to do.
我们都一样
None of us do.
你告诉科尔森我们可能找到解药了吗
Did you at least tell Coulson we might have a cure?
没有
No.
为什么
Why not?
因为我们没找到
Because we don't.
这就是我下来想告诉你的事
That's what I came down to tell you --
抗毒素
the antitoxin...
并没起效
it didn't work.
休息一下吧
Now get some rest.
我扯出了它的心脏
I ripped out its heart...
就像我们说的那样
as discussed.
但你辜负了我们
But you failed us.
我想阻止他的
I tried to stop him.
那你就还不够努力
Then your efforts were lacking.
你的朋友不仅毁掉了
Not only did your friend destroy everything
我们的一切努力 他还逃跑了
we've been working towards, he also got away.
我们太信任你了
We put too much trust in you.
你与神盾局的纽带比你肯承认的要强
Your ties to S.H.I.E.L.D. are stronger than you admit.
这让我不禁产生怀疑
Leaves me with questions.
不
No.
你没信错我
You were right to trust me.
我跟神盾局完了
I'm finished with S.H.I.E.L.D.
事实上 我有办法
And actually, I have answers.
你需要的DNA 我就有
The DNA you need -- I have it.
异人的DNA是不够的
Inhuman DNA is not enough.
我们需要抽克里人的血
We needed to drain actual Kree blood.
我体内就有他们的血
Which is what I have pumping through my veins.
我被奎恩射伤后 科尔森曾用克里人血复苏了我
Coulson used it to bring me back after Quinn shot me.
沃德该记得的
Ward should remember.
他是记得
He does.
所以如果你想要实验成功
So, if you want this experiment to work...
就抽我的血吧
drain me.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表