剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
为他们建立家园 庇护所
build a home for them, a sanctuary,
正如你在做的那样
like you're doing here.
但他们需要一个领导者 但不幸的是
But they will need a leader, and unfortunately, for all of us,
这个领导者不是你们的总理
your Prime Minister is not that leader.
我敢说马利克知道谁合适
But I bet Malick knows who is.
那你的建议是什么
What do you suggest we do?
这个嘛 我认为办法很明显
Well, I -- I think the solution is obvious.
何必束缚一个
I mean, why keep a man in restraints
仅凭一己之力就能为我们解决麻烦的人呢
when he can single-handedly eliminate the problem for us?
他不是想建什么庇护所
This isn't about a sanctuary.
该把将军放出来了
It is time that we let the General loose.
马利克要发动政♥变♥
Malick's staging a coup.
来
Voila.
喝吧
Drink.
请
Please.
我们知道你不是单独行动
We know you were not acting alone.
而且我不是指你顽固的前夫
And we do not mean your pigheaded ex-husband.
他在哪
Where is he?
世界上有很多情报机构
There are many intelligence agencies around the world.
有些是无能之人在管理 但并不全是
Some are run by incompetents, but not all.
我们知道神盾局没垮 它就在暗处
We know S.H.I.E.L.D. Is still there, in the shadows.
在暗处的只有吉迪恩·马利克
The only one in the shadows is Gideon Malick.
你连提都没提过他
And you haven't even mentioned him.
不知道是为什么
I wonder why.
承认你在为神盾局效力
Admit that you're working with S.H.I.E.L.D.,
而且是在与美国政♥府♥合作
cooperating with the American government,
你前夫或许就不用被枪决
and perhaps you can spare your ex-husband from a firing squad.
你自己选
This is your choice.
28小时前
我们得离开这儿
We need to get out of here.
那些守卫在干什么
What are those guards doing?
抱怨 偷懒 自♥拍♥
Complaining, avoiding work, taking selfies.
守卫做的事
It's guard duty.
看着不像是异能做的
Doesn't seem like an Inhuman power,
扭断脖子 谁都能做得到
snapping people's necks. Anyone can do that.
不像熔化金属
As opposed to melting metal
或是在人胸口上烧个窟窿 比如你前夫
or burning holes in people's chests like your ex.
是啊 谁都会扭断人的脖子
You're right -- anyone can snap a person's neck.
你本可以跟迈克组队的
You could've paired up with Mack.
我信任迈克
Mack I can trust.
是啊 不信任我
Oh, but not me.
对了 我忘了
That's right. I forgot.
我们不是朋友 是吧
We're not friends, are we?
朋友不会为自私的原因让彼此
You know, friends don't put other people's lives at risk
陷入危险
for selfish reasons.
自私
Selfish?
我愿为你们任何一个人挡子弹
I'd take a bullet for any one of you --
不是为墙上的神盾局标志 而是为你们本人
not for the S.H.I.E.L.D. logo on the wall, for you.
你为了复仇 甘愿牺牲安德鲁
You were willing to let Andrew die to get revenge.
那不是神盾局的精神
That's not what S.H.I.E.L.D.'s about.
是啊 神盾局只看重任务
No, S.H.I.E.L.D.'s all about the mission,
而不是你身边的人
not the person next to you.
当时你身边的人 是我
The person next to you was me.
神盾局的精神是牺牲
S.H.I.E.L.D. is about sacrifice,
不是为你 或我 而是为了大局
not for you or me but for the greater good.
哪怕为此牺牲你所爱的人
Even over the ones you love?
是的
Yes.
即便是他们
Even them.
我不知道我是敬佩你
I don't know whether I admire you
还是可怜你 还是都有
or feel sad for you or both.
不管怎样
Either way...
我很抱歉 梅 为一切
I am sorry, May, for all of it.
注意 马利克走了
Heads up. Malick's on the move.
你在哪 芭比
Where are you, Bob?
南边 上层
South end, upper level.
我觉得他是要去找将军
I think he's going to get the General.
你
站住
是 长官
你的领带
哪去了
你眼神真好
长得也帅
我跟丢了彼得罗夫和马利克
I lost Petrov and Malick!
黛西 帮帮忙
Daisy, little help?
稍等
Give me a sec.
我看到将军了
I've got a visual on the General.
他还被关着 但我不确定在哪
He's still locked up. I'm just not sure where.
马利克跟他在一起吗
Is Malick with him?
不 只有几个联保局的特工 和两名守卫
No, just a couple of FSO agents and two guards.
他们在给他松绑
And they're cutting him loose.
我们不能让马利克带走他
We can't let him leave with Malick.
和风呼叫地面分队 总理专员
Zephyr to ground team, we have a cause of death
克鲁宾先生的死因已经查明
on the Prime Minister's attaché, Mr. Krupin.
各种内部迹象表明 他是被勒死
All internal signs show he was strangled,
喉头和舌骨碎裂
with fractures to his larynx and hyoid bone.
奇怪的是 体外并无擦伤 勒痕
Oddly, there are no external abrasions, ligature marks,
或手印
or hand impressions.
就好像根本没人碰过他
Like he wasn't even touched.
或许是心灵异能致死
Could be a psychic ability at work here.
而非肢体接触致死
Rather than physical, yeah.
是啊 但如果此人能不碰到你就掐死你
Yeah, but if he can snap bones without laying a finger on you,
那总理是真的危险了
then the Prime Minister's in real danger.
等等 我看到马利克了
Hold on. I've got eyes on Malick.
将军没跟他在一起
The General's not with him.
只有他的保安队
Just his security detail.
马利克在搞什么
What's Malick's play here?
他埋下政♥变♥的种子
He sows the seeds of a coup,
然后不带刺客就走
then leaves without the assassin.
肯定另有企图
Must be some other angle.
黛西 将军现在在哪
Daisy, where's the General now?
你们还能看到他吗
You still have eyes on him?
等等 我还在帮芭比通过一扇门
Hold on. I'm still trying to get Bobbi through a door.
转换至统一♥码♥
Converting to Unicode, and...
谢谢[俄语] 黛西
Spasibo, Daisy!
不客气[西班牙语]
De nada.
-那才不是俄语呢 -管他呢
- Pretty sure that's not Russian. - Whatever.
芭比 下个走廊右拐
Bobbi, hang a right at the next hallway.
你应该就能找到将军了
That should take you to the General.
但你得赶紧了 他可被放出来了
But you better get there quick, 'cause he's free.
搞什么
What the --
-你看到了吗 -看到什么
- Did you see that? - See what?
我不知道 这信♥号♥♥有在录像吗
The hell if I know. Is this feed recording?
嗯 我倒回去看看
Yeah. Let me roll it back.
长官 长官 有人来了
Sir? Sir, we have incoming.
似乎是往电站厂区这边来的直升机
Looks like helicopters headed for the compound.
他们没有按标准军事队形飞行
They're not flying in standard military formation.
优化卫星图像
Enhancing satellite imagery.
俄♥国♥♥军♥队一般用MI8
Russian military typically uses MI-8s.
那可不是
That's not what those are.
是啊 长官
No, sir.
扫描显示这是AW139 共四架
Scans show these are AW139s, four of them.
是总理的保安队
That's the Prime Minister's detail.
他要来了
He's coming here.
马利克没打算带走将军
Malick isn't taking the General anywhere
因为他没那个必要
because he doesn't have to.
打开通讯
Open the comms.
大家听好
Everyone listen up.
刺杀要在此时此地发生
This hit is going down here and now.
俄♥国♥总理即将到达
The Russian Prime Minister is arriving,
现在有一名异人刺客在逃
and there's an Inhuman assassin on the loose.
你们得阻止他
You need to stop him.
怎么阻止
Stop him how?
我们都不知道他有什么本事
We don't even know what he can do.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表