剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
行为不受自己控制
they're not in control of their actions.
他们不是坏人
They're not bad people.
你除外
Well, except you.
你被劝降前就是个杀人不眨眼的混♥蛋♥
You were a murderous wank before all this.
我都说了 说了好几次呢
I did tell you. A few times.
我没事
I'm okay.
我们弄坏了隔离舱
We disabled the containment module.
蜂巢逃不掉了
Hive can't escape.
你要跟我们一起行动
So you're with us?
你没事吧 你在发抖
You okay? You're shaking.
她在经历戒断反应
She's going through withdrawals.
另外 和风可以在高空飞行
Plus, the Zephyr can handle high altitude,
但并不是为高空飞行设计的
but it's not designed for it.
外部温度已降到零下 也就是说
It's subfreezing outside, which also means --
内部空气越来越稀薄
The air's getting thin in here.
我们应该减少活动 做好保暖
So we should limit our movements and try and keep warm.
下一步做什么
So, what do we do next?
我们只想到这一步
This is as far as we got.
我封锁了楼梯
I sealed off the stairs.
不知道能撑多久 但是
Not sure how long it'll hold, but, hey.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
谢天谢地你打偏了
Thank God you missed.
她没事吧
Is she okay?
她暂时还算稳定
She's stable for now.
你看到其他人了吗
Have you seen the others?
我去隔离室看过
I checked the containment room.
看起来菲兹和梅爬进和风了
By the looks of it, Fitz and May climbed up into the Zephyr.
那就有希望阻止他们
Then there's hope they'll stop them.
也可能被炸飞
Or be blown to bits.
你们有没有发现变热了
Did you notice the heat?
我调高了温度 因为
I increased the temperature because --
我们发现了
We figured it out, yeah.
是我 我立刻就发现了
I did. Picked up on it straight away.
我们合作肯定会很棒
We make a pretty good team
在这国土战略...
here at the Strategic Homeland --
接下去什么来着
What comes after "Homeland"?
说神盾局就行了
Just say S.H.I.E.L.D.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
发生什么事了
What happened?
迈克把我点着了
Mack lit me on fire.
一言难尽
Long story.
-我们得送她去医院 -可我们没法出去
- She needs a hospital. - There's no way out.
我打开封锁窗都花了好长时间
Took me a while to open the lock-down window,
但距地面40英尺呢
but it's a 40-foot drop.
-地下隧♥道♥呢 -也被锁死了
- What about the underground tunnels? - Sealed shut.
我有办法
I have a way.
谁发明的...
Who came up with --
菲兹受了你作品的启发
Fitz was inspired by your work,
在我的袖子下装了些新玩意
put a few new tricks up my sleeve.
昆式战斗机 自动驾驶 远程调用
-远程启动昆式战斗机 -太棒了
- Remote Quinjet? - Hell yeah.
它在赶来了 我把话说清楚
It's on its way, but let's be clear.
我会带你们去就医 去安全的地方
I'll get you to medical, to safety,
我们联♥系♥塔伯特
we'll contact Talbot,
让他派军队来夺回我们的基地
have him authorize military force to take back our base,
然后我要独自开昆式战斗机去拦截和风
but then I take the Quinjet to intercept the Zephyr on my own.
长官 我得去找菲兹
Sir, I have to get to Fitz.
-你不能让我们就这么 -没得商量
- You can't expect us to just -- - It's not up for discussion.
你们是特工 我才是局长
You're agents, I'm the director.
是我把蜂巢带到这个星球上的
I brought Hive to this planet.
该由我来阻止它
It's on me to stop it.
如果梅在这里
If May were here --
她不会给我好脸色 我知道
She'd give me a very dirty look, yeah.
我会送你们出去 去安全地带
I'll get them out, get them home,
我不要再失去任何人了
but I'm not gonna lose anyone else.
不得不说 我真喜欢你们的办事方式
I have to say, I really enjoy the way you do things.
当前高度 6.5万英尺
我可以正常思考了
I'm starting to think clearly.
调整以适应风速
Adjusting for wind speed.
设置最后一组坐标
Setting the last of the coordinates now.
我们引爆这玩意后
So, uh, when we blow this thing,
三个洲的人类
three continents' worth of people
都会变成他们那副可怜相 对吧
are gonna end up looking like these buggers, yeah?
连女人也会这样吗
Even the ladies?
我不想表现得不知好歹
Look, I don't want to seem ungrateful.
我很激动能改变世界什么的
I'm pumped to be changing the world and all that,
但今后
but down the road,
我们能不能考虑调整一下配方
can we still look at tweaking the formula?
我谈过几个不怎么漂亮的姑娘
I've had some not so "Golden Girls" in my time.
喝大了什么的
You know, I had too much booze in the mix.
我只是想调整对今后的预期
I'm just trying to manage expectations moving forward.
设置好了
It's done.
叫吉耶拉来准备隔离舱
Let's tell Giyera to prepare the containment module.
这是怎么回事
What is this?
有人溜上来了 真是打不死的蟑螂
Stowaways. Tenacious little rat bags, aren't they?
把他们找出来
Find them.
是昆式战斗机来了
The Quinjet -- it's here.
昆式战斗机可以自动驾驶
Yeah, the Quinjets fly themselves.
科尔森局长一定是召去了一架
Director Coulson must've called one to him.
不过他们分离前就是瓮中之鳖
They're ducks in a barrel until they deplane, though.
我们得去对接站
We need to get to the docking station.
希望那架昆式战斗机的人
Let's just hope whoever's on the Quinjet
知道接下来会发生什么
has an idea about what happens next.
我知道接下来会发什么
I know exactly what happens next.
你一个人来了
You came alone.
我下了命令 不让别人跟来
I gave the order for the others to stay behind.
我不能再让其他特工因我的判断失误而死
I don't need anymore agents dying for my lapses in judgment.
所以你知道你要死
So you acknowledge that you'll die.
我做好了死的准备
I'm prepared to.
如果你打算把这架飞机连同我们一起炸了
If you plan on blowing this plane up with both of us onboard,
那是没用的
it won't end this.
仍会有数百万人转化
Millions will still be turned.
他们不会变得多好看
Yeah, they won't be handsome,
但至少他们不会被劝降
but at least they won't be swayed
无法摆脱魅力十足的你
and stuck with your winning personality.
我会先杀了你
I'll end you first.
还幽默呢
And sense of humor.
我会不惜一切代价
Look, I'll do whatever it takes.
你的事上我越界了 我曾发誓不越的界
I crossed a line with you -- a line I vowed never to cross.
我找到你 杀了你
I hunted you down and killed you,
让这个噩梦般的重生沃德来到了这个星球上
unleashing this Ward reboot nightmare hell beast on the planet.
你太抬举自己了
You give yourself too much credit.
每个异人都有其使命
Every Inhuman has a purpose.
我的使命就是我现在所做的
My fate is to do what I'm doing...
嗯嗯
Yeah, yeah.
为所有异人而战
...to crusade for all Inhumans.
你错在与我们为敌
Your real mistake was opposing us.
真讽刺
It's ironic.
我的初衷其实是保护异人
I actually set out to protect Inhumans.
事实上 我因此失去了朋友
In fact, lost friends over it.
就连布莱克特工也说
Even good old Agent Blake said
我对这事的方针令他反感
my policy on the matter made him sick.
你在隐瞒什么
You're hiding something.
几个偷渡者 没错
A few stowaways, yeah.
也许已经有人发现了他们
Probably already made their presence felt.
我只是来助他们一臂之力
I'm just here to offer a helping hand.
这话里绝对有双关语
Pun absolutely intended.
或许你给我送来了
Or have you given me
可以用来打败他们的东西
exactly what I need to finally defeat them?
你的身体
Your body.
我会摆脱这个寄主 占据你的身体
I'll shed this host and take you
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表