How would you feel if I killed your family?
对了
That's right.
我忘了 我已经杀了
I forgot, I did.
不过
Still,
负负不得正嘛
two wrongs don't make a right.
你个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
我想知道为什么
I wanna know why.
你为什么那么做
Why did you do it?
你问我为什么杀妈妈和小美女杰西吗
You mean, why did I kill Mommy and pretty little Jess?
对
Yeah.
我没告诉过你 但是
You know, I never told you this, but
萨姆本打算向她求婚
Sam was gonna ask her to marry him.
还去选戒指来着
Been shopping for rings and everything.
想知道为什么吗
You wanna know why?
因为她们碍事了
Because they got in the way.
碍什么事了
In the way of what?
我对你的计划 萨姆
My plans for you, Sammy.
你
You
和其他像你一样的孩子
and all the children like you.
听着
Listen,
你能不能赶快做个了结
you mind just getting this over with, huh?
-我真受不了你的长篇大论了 -好笑
- Cause I really can't stand the monologuing. - Funny.
但你就是如此 是吧
But that's all part of your M.O., isn't it?
以幽默掩饰痛苦
Masks all that nasty pain.
和真♥相♥
Masks the truth.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
什么真♥相♥
What's that?
你为这个家拼了老命
You know, you fight and you fight for this family,
但其实
but the truth is...
他们不需要你
they don't need you.
不像你那么需要他们
Not like you need them.
萨姆
Sam,
约翰显然更偏爱他
he's clearly John's favorite.
哪怕他们吵架
Even when they fight,
他对你也从没那么上心过
it's more concern than he's ever shown you.
你肯定很为你的孩子自豪吧
I'll bet you're real proud of your kids too, huh?
等等 我忘了
Wait, I forgot.
我♥干♥掉了他们
I wasted them.
迪恩
Dean.
不
No!
爸爸
Dad.
爸爸
Dad.
爸爸
Dad.
爸爸
Dad.
别让他杀了我
Don't you let it kill me.
迪恩
Dean!
爸爸 求你
Dad, please.
迪恩
Dean!
不
No!
停下
Stop.
住手
Stop it.
你杀我 就是杀了你♥爸♥
You kill me, you kill Daddy.
我知道
I know.
迪恩 迪恩
Dean. Dean.
天啊 你流了好多血
God. You lost a lot of blood.
-爸爸呢 -他就在这里
- Where's Dad? - He's right here.
他就在这里 迪恩
He's right here, Dean.
去看看他
Go check on him.
-迪恩 -去看看他
- Dean. - Go check on him.
爸爸
Dad.
爸爸
Dad.
萨姆
Sammy!
它还活着
It's still alive.
它在我身体里 我能感觉到
It's inside me. I can feel it.
打死我
Just shoot me.
开枪打死我
You shoot me.
射中我的心脏 儿子
You shoot me in the heart, son.
快动手
Do it now!
-萨姆 别 -萨姆
- Sam, don't you do it. - Sam.
别那么做
Don't you do it.
你得快点
You gotta hurry.
我快控制不住他了
I can't hold onto it much longer.
快开枪 儿子
Just shoot me, son.
开枪啊
Shoot me!
儿子 求你了
Son, I'm begging you.
我们可以现在就了结一切
We can end this, here and now.
萨姆
Sammy!
萨姆 别
Sam, no.
快动手
You do this!
萨姆
Sammy!
萨姆
Sam.
撑住了
Look, just hold on, all right?
医院只有10分钟路程
The hospital's only 10 minutes away.
你让我意外 萨姆
I'm surprised at you, Sammy.
你怎么没杀了他
Why didn't you kill it?
我以为我们看法一致
I thought we saw eye to eye on this.
杀死这个恶魔是头等大事
Killing this demon comes first.
比我 比一切都重要
Before me, before everything.
不 先生
No, sir.
不是比一切都重要
Not before everything.
柯尔特枪还在我们手上
Look, we still got the Colt.
我们还剩那一颗子弹
We still have the one bullet left.
我们可以重新开始
We should start over, all right?
我们反正找到过那恶魔一次了...
I mean, we already found the demon once--
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表