你们妈妈的死
Your mother's death...
几乎让我悲痛欲绝
it almost killed me.
我不想再看着我的孩子死
I can't watch my children die too.
我不要
I won't.
那如果你死了呢
What happens if you die?
爸爸 如果你死了
Dad, what happens if you die
而我们本可帮你呢
and we could've done something about it?
我在想...
You know, I've been thinking. I...
或许萨姆说对了
Maybe Sammy's right about this one.
我们该一起去
We should do this together.
我们作为一家更强大 爸爸
We're stronger as a family, Dad.
这是事实 你也知道
We just are. You know it.
我们要没时间了
We're running out of time.
你们干完该干的 就离开这里
You do your job and you get out of the area.
这是命令
That's an order.
-发现那三个家伙了吗 -没有
- Any sign of those three? - No.
但有别的事
Something else.
-怎么了 -卢瑟 他们砍了汉克的头
- What? - Luther, they cut off Hank's head!
凯特呢
And Kate?
不知道
I don't know.
没找到她
She wasn't there.
我们怎么办
What are we gonna do?
就是辆卡车 在高速上行驶
Just a truck, up on the highway.
凯特
Kate.
她在卡车里
She's in that truck.
我说了我还会回来的
I told you I'd come back.
下车
Get out.
你是谁
Who are you?
我姓温彻斯特
Name's Winchester.
你的朋友呢
Where are your friends?
清理你的巢穴呢
Cleaning out your nest.
凯特呢
Where's Kate?
过来 亲爱的
Come here, sweetheart.
凯特 你没事吧
Kate, you all right?
死人血
Dead man's blood.
你个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
我要柯尔特枪
I want the Colt,
艾金斯的枪
Elkins' gun.
我们换
A trade.
就是为了这个吗
Is that what this is about?
你又不能把我们都毙了 是吧
I mean, you can't shoot us all, right?
我们会杀了你的
We'll kill you.
我不是要用它来对付你
I don't need it for you.
我要留着它打别的
I'm saving it for something else.
把柯尔特枪放下
Put the Colt down
否则她先死
or she goes first.
好
All right.
别伤害她
Just don't hurt her.
退后
Back up.
再退
Further.
挺聪明 你差点成功了
It's a nice move. You almost made it.
别
Nope.
不然我扭断他的脖子
I'll break his neck.
把刀放下
Put the blade down.
你们啊
You people.
为什么就不能放过我们
Why can't you just leave us alone?
我们也跟你们一样有权活着
We have as much right to live as you do.
我不敢苟同
I don't think so.
卢瑟
Luther!
凯特 别
Kate, don't!
你俩...
So, boys...
怎么了 先生
Yes, sir?
你们刚刚无视了我的明确命令
You ignored a direct order back there.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
是啊 我们还救了你
Yeah, but we saved your ass.
你是对的
You're right.
是吗
I am?
这让我好怕
It scares the hell out of me.
我只剩你们了
You two are all I've got...
但看来我们作为一家是更强大
but I guess we are stronger as a family.
所以
So
我们一起去猎这玩意
we go after this damn thing.
三个人一起
Together.
-是 先生 -是 先生
- Yes, sir. - Yes, sir.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表