You're not gonna let me die in peace, are you?
我就不打算让你去死
I'm not gonna let you die, period.
我们要去
We're going.
我扶你
I got you.
我行的
I got it.
你个撒谎的混♥蛋♥
Man, you're a lying bastard.
你说我们是来见医生的
I thought you said we're going to see a doctor.
我说的是专家
I believe I said a specialist.
迪恩 此人据说是真的
Look, Dean, this guy's supposed to be the real deal.
真不敢相信你带我来这里
I can't believe you brought me here
看一个在帐篷里给人治病的家伙
to see some guy who heals people out of a tent.
勒·格兰奇牧师是个伟大的人
Reverend Le Grange is a great man.
那太好了
Yeah, that's nice.
我有权抗♥议♥
I have a right to protest.
这男人是个骗子
This man's a fraud.
他在骗这些人的血汗钱
He's bilking all these people out of their hard-earned money.
先生 这是教堂 走吧 走
Sir, this is a place of worship. Let's go, move it.
看来他不是信徒了
I take it he's not part of the flock.
人们看到无法解释的事时
Well, when people see what they can't explain,
就会产生争议
there's controversy.
得了 萨姆 信仰治疗师
But come on, Sam, a faith healer?
或许你该有点信念了 迪恩
Maybe it's time to have a little faith, Dean.
知道我信什么吗 现实
You know what I got faith in? Reality.
清楚真实情况
Knowing what's really going on.
你怎么还能不信
How can you be a skeptic
就凭我们每天看到的那些事
with the things we see every day?
没错 我们能看到那些 知道那是真的
Exactly. We see them. We know they're real.
但如果你知道邪恶存在
But if you know evil's out there,
你怎么能不信美好也存在
how can you not believe good's out there, too?
因为我见识过邪恶对好人的伤害
Because, I've seen what evil does to good people.
或许上帝行事莫测
Maybe God works in mysterious ways.
或许吧
Maybe he does.
我觉得你让我对此回心转意了
I think you turned me around on the subject.
当然了
Yeah, I'm sure.
我是迪恩 这是萨姆
I'm Dean, this is Sam.
蕾拉
Layla.
如果你不是信徒 那你为什么来
So if you're not a believer, then why are you here?
我弟弟对此的信念
Well, apparently my brother here
看来够我们两人份的了
believes enough for the both of us.
来吧 蕾拉 要开始了
Come on, Layla, it's about to start.
好
All right.
再见
Bye.
我敢说她能莫测地"行事"
Well, I bet you she can work in some mysterious ways.
嗯 到处是和平 爱和信任呢
Yeah, peace, love and trust all over.
来
Come on.
干什么 我们坐这儿就行
What are you doing? Let's sit here.
我们要去前面坐
We're sitting up front.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
来吧
Come on.
行了 萨姆
Come on, Sam.
你还好吗
You all right?
这真荒唐
This is ridiculous.
我很好 哥们 放开我
I'm good-- Dude, get off me.
正好
Perfect.
是啊 好极了
Yeah, perfect.
你坐过道
You take the aisle.
你可以的吧
You got it?
每天早上 我妻子苏·安都给我读新闻
Each morning my wife, Sue Ann, reads me the news.
-看上去总是很不妙 是吧 -是啊
- Never seems good, does it? - No.
似乎总有人
Seems like there's always someone
犯下不道德 令人不齿的罪孽
committing some immoral unspeakable act.
但我告诉你们
But I say to you:
上帝在看
God is watching.
对
Yes, he is.
上帝奖励良善 惩罚堕落
God rewards the good and he punishes the corrupt.
是主
It is the Lord
在这里治疗病人 朋友们
who does the healing here, friends.
是主引导我选择接受治疗的人
The Lord who guides me in choosing who to heal...
他让我看进人们内心
by helping me see into people's hearts.
阿门
Amen.
看进他们的钱包差不多
Yeah, or into their wallets.
你那么想吗 年轻人
You think so, young man?
抱歉
Sorry.
不不 没事
No, no, don't be.
就是在瞎子周围说话要小心
Just watch what you say around a blind man.
我们耳朵很灵
We got real sharp ears.
你叫什么 孩子
What's your name, son?
-迪恩 -迪恩
- Dean. - Dean.
上来 到我这里来
I want you to come up here with me.
迪恩 去啊
Dean, go on.
不用了
It's okay.
你干什么
What are you doing?
你不是来接受治愈的吗
You've come here to be healed, haven't you?
是的 但...
Well, yeah, but--
或许你该选别人
Maybe you should just pick someone else.
不
No,
我没选你 迪恩 是主选的
I didn't pick you, Dean, the Lord did.
-上去吧 -去啊 孩子
- Get up there. - Come on, son!
去啊
Yes!
赞美主 阿门
Praise the Lord, amen.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
嗯 无意冒犯
Yeah, look, no disrespect...
但我不算是信徒
but I'm not exactly a believer.
你会信的 孩子 你会信的
You will be, son. You will be.
跟我一起祈祷 朋友们
Pray with me, friends.
好了
All right now.
好了
All right now.
好了
All right now.
迪恩
Dean!
说话啊
Say something.
你真觉得没事了吗
So you really feel okay?
我感觉很好 萨姆
I feel fine, Sam.
从你的各种测试来看
Well, according to all your tests
你的心完全没问题
there's nothing wrong with your heart.
也没迹象表明它有过问题
No sign there ever was.
你这年纪的男人本来也不该有心脏问题 但
Not that a man your age should have heart trouble... but
是很奇怪 但也时有发生
still, it's strange. It does happen.
你说什么奇怪
What do you mean, strange?
就在昨天 还有个你这样的年轻小伙子
Just yesterday, a young guy like you,
27岁 还挺健壮
27, athletic.
突然就心脏病发作
Out of nowhere, heart attack.
谢谢 医生
Thanks, doc.
不客气
No problem.
奇怪啊
That's odd.
可能只是巧合
Maybe it's a coincidence.
经常有人心脏停跳
People's hearts give out all the time.
才不呢
No, they don't.
迪恩 我们非得挑挑拣拣吗
Look, Dean. Do we have to look this one in the mouth?
我们怎么不能感激他救了你一命 然后继续生活
Why can't we be thankful that the guy saved your life and move on?
因为我有种挥之不去的感觉
Because I can't shake this feeling, that's why.
什么感觉
What feeling?
我被治好时
When I was healed, I just--
我感觉不对劲
I felt wrong.
我觉得冷
I felt cold
而且有那么片刻
and for a second
我看到了一个老头子
I saw someone, this old man.
相信我 萨姆 那是个鬼
I'm telling you, Sam, it was a spirit.
如果现场真有什么东西 迪恩
You know, if there was something there, Dean,
那我应该也能看见
I think I would've seen it too.
我近来可是能看到不少东西
I mean, I've been seeing an awful lot of things lately.
不好意思了 灵力小子
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表