You see anything else out there?
外面有一堆废车
There's about a dozen junked cars in out back.
牌照来自各地
Plates from all over.
我在想 他们抓人时 还开走他们的车
So I'm thinking, when they take someone, they take their car too.
你看到一辆黑色野马了吗
Did you see a black Mustang?
大概有十年了
Out there about 10 years old?
嗯 看到了
Yeah, actually I did.
你弟弟的
Your brother's.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我先救你们出去
Let's get you guys out of here
然后我们去收拾那群混♥蛋♥
then we'll take care of those bastards.
这玩意需要钥匙 钥匙呢
This thing takes a key? Key?
我不知道
I don't know.
好吧 我去找找看
All right. I better go find it.
小心点
Be careful.
嗯
Yeah.
恶心
Yikes.
我再说一遍
I'll say it again.
恶魔 我能理解
Demons, I get.
人完全是疯子
People are crazy.
什么...
What the...?
没事 我不会伤害你的
It's okay. I'm not gonna hurt you.
我知道
I know.
爸爸
Daddy!
天啊
Jeez.
爸爸
Daddy!
爸爸
Daddy!
爸爸
Daddy!
我要先扁你
I'm gonna kick your ass first.
然后扁你
And then yours.
来吧
Come on.
我们猎他吧
Let's hunt him.
嗯 这个挺有战斗力
Yeah, this one's a fighter.
猎他肯定好玩
Sure would be fun to hunt.
开玩笑吧
You gotta be kidding me.
是为了这个吗
That's what this is about. You--
你们这群蛮子猎人吗
You yahoos hunt people?
你杀过生吗
You ever killed before?
那要看你指什么了
Well, that depends on what you mean.
我这辈子都在打猎
I've hunted all my life.
我父亲也是 我爷爷也是
Just like my father, his before him.
我猎过鹿和熊
I've hunted deer and bear.
有次还猎过一只美洲狮
I even got a cougar once.
天啊
Oh, boy.
但最妙的狩猎
But the best hunt
是猎人
is human.
那无与伦比
There's nothing like it.
把他们的命握在你手里
Holding their life in your hands.
看到他们眼睛盛满恐惧 然后失去光芒
Seeing the fear in their eyes just before they go dark.
让你觉得强大而鲜活
Makes you feel powerful alive.
你真是有病
You're a sick puppy.
我们给他们武器
We give them a weapon.
给他们个反抗的机会
Give them a fighting chance.
这就像
It's kind of like
我们的传统
our tradition.
父亲传承给儿子
Passed down father to son.
当然了 一年只猎一两个
Course, only one or two a year.
从不会太多 导致执法部门查过来
Never enough to bring the law down.
我们从未那么大意过
We never been that sloppy.
别看扁了自己
Yeah, well, don't sell yourself short.
你很大意的
You're plenty sloppy.
怎么 你跟那漂亮警♥察♥是一起的吗
So, what, you with that pretty cop?
你是警♥察♥吗
You a cop?
如果我告诉你
If I tell you...
你能保证不把我做成烟灰缸吗
you promise not to make me into an ashtray?
我之所以不让我儿子马上宰了你
Only reason I don't let my boys take you right here and now...
就是因为我需要知道件事
is that there's something I need to know.
告诉你吧 近亲结婚不是个好主意
Yeah, how about it's not nice to marry your sister?
告诉我
Tell me.
会有其他警♥察♥来找你吗
Any other cops gonna come looking for you?
咬我吧
Eat me.
不 等等
No, no, no. Wait, wait, wait.
你还真可能那么干
You actually might.
你觉得这好笑吗
You think this is funny?
这是你给我家带来的麻烦
You brought this down on my family.
好吧
All right.
你想玩游戏吗
You wanna play games?
那我们玩吧
We'll play some games.
看来我们今晚终究能狩猎了
Looks like we're gonna have a hunt tonight, after all, boys.
你可以来选猎什么
And you get to pick the animal.
那男孩 还是那警♥察♥
The boy or the cop.
好吧 等等 没有
Okay, wait, wait, wait. No.
没人会来找我 好吗
Look. Nobody's coming for me, all right?
只有我们
It's just us.
你不选 我选
You don't choose, I will.
你个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
下次 我就烧眼睛了
Next time, I'll take an eye.
好 好 男的 选男的
All right. All right. The guy, the guy, take the guy.
李
Lee.
去吧
Go do it.
别放他出来
Don't let him out, though.
把他打死在笼子里
Shoot him in the cage.
什么
What?
你不是说要猎他吗
I thought you said you were gonna hunt him.
要给他个机会
You were gonna give him a chance.
李
Lee,
处理完那男的
when you're done with the boy,
把那臭婆娘也打死
shoot the bitch too.
我们得收拾好这烂摊子
We gotta clean up this mess up
免得有更多警♥察♥来这里
before any more cops come running out here.
你干什么
What are you doing?
你们敢伤害我弟弟 我杀了你们 我发誓
If you hurt my brother, I'll kill you, I swear.
我杀了你们所有人
I'll kill you all.
我要杀了你们所有人
I will kill you all!
李
Lee!
该死
Damn.
李
Lee!
杰拉德 你跟我来
Jared, you come with me.
蜜茜
Missy...
你看着他
you watch him, now.
李
Lee?
你在哪
Where are you?
李
Lee.
该死 杰拉德 开灯
Damn it. Jared, get the lights.
他们肯定是拉了保险
They must have pulled the fuses.
你个蠢...
You stupid....
我看着他 你去吧
I'll watch this one. You go ahead.
去吧
Go ahead.
你伤害了我的家人
You hurt my family,
我要让你流血 臭婆娘
I'm gonna bleed you, bitch.
你杀了我弟弟
You killed my brother.
你弟弟
Your brother.
我明白了
Now I see.
告诉我为什么
Just tell me why.
因为好玩
Because it's fun.
那小女孩呢
Where's the girl?
关在壁柜里了
Locked in the closet.
那老爸呢
What about the dad?
击毙了
Shot.
他企图逃跑
Trying to escape.
-车好像在警局 -...后援
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表