我正看着一张照片
I'm looking at a photograph right now
是一群医生站在一个孩子床边
of a bunch of doctors standing around a kid's bed.
其中一名医生是海戴克
One of the doctors is Heidecker.
怎么了
And?
这是1♥8♥9♥3年的照片
And this picture was taken in 1♥8♥9♥3.
你确定吗
You're sure?
嗯
Yeah.
绝对确定
Yeah, absolutely.
别担心
Don't worry.
你儿子会得到很好的医治
Your son's in good hands.
我会照顾他的
I'm gonna take care of him.
疾控中心目前有什么看法
So, what's the CDC come up with so far?
我们还在调查一些想法
Well, we're still working on a few theories.
我们一查到什么第一时间告诉你
You'll know something as soon as we do.
对我来说 没什么比这些孩子更重要了
Well, nothing's more important to me than these kids.
需要我帮忙就说
Just let me know if I can help.
我会的
I'll do that.
我们早该想到了
We should have thought of this before.
医生是完美的伪装
A doctor's a perfect disguise.
受人信赖 可以控制大局
You're trusted. You can control the whole thing.
那混♥蛋♥
That son of a bitch.
我都意外你居然没当场对他掏枪
I'm surprised you didn't draw on him right there.
是啊
Yeah, well...
首先
first of all,
我不能在儿科病房♥里开枪
I'm not gonna open fire in a frigging pediatrics ward.
明智
Good call.
其次 那也没用
Second, it wouldn't have done any good.
因为那混♥蛋♥刀枪不入
Because the bastard's bulletproof
除非他正在进食
unless he's chowing down on something.
第三
And third,
我当时没带枪 这或许是好事
I wasn't packing, which is probably a really good thing...
不然我可能会
because I probably would've just
基于原则对他打光一夹子弹
burned a clip in him off the principle alone.
你真是越老越智慧了
You're getting wise in your old age, Dean.
没错
You're damn right.
我现在知道要怎么抓到它了
Because now I know how we're gonna get it.
什么意思
What do you mean?
吸血女巫会兄弟姐妹挨个残害 是吧
The Shtriga works through siblings, right?
对
Right.
昨晚
Well, last night--
它袭击了阿瑟
It went after Asher.
所以它今晚八成会来找迈克尔
So I'm thinking tonight it's probably gonna come after Michael.
那我们得带他离开
Then we gotta get him out of here.
不
No,
-不 那计划就不成了 -什么
- no, that would blow the whole deal. - What?
对
Yeah.
你是想拿那孩子当诱饵吗
Then you wanna use the kid as bait?
你疯了吗
Are you nuts?
不
No.
不行 这绝对不行
Forget it. That's out of the question.
这没什么绝对不行的 萨姆
It's not out of the question, Sam.
这是唯一的办法
It's the only way.
如果这玩意消失
If this thing disappears,
我们可能要等很多年才会再有机会
it could be years before we get another chance.
迈克尔还是孩子
Michael's a kid.
我不能把他当鱼饵
And I'm not gonna dangle him in front of that thing
用来吊那玩意
like a worm on a hook.
爸爸派我来 可不是让我放弃的
Dad did not send me here to walk away.
派你来
Send you here?
他没派你来 他是派我们来了
He didn't send you here, he sent us here.
这不是你的事 萨姆
This isn't about you, Sam.
好吗 是我当初搞砸了
All right? I'm the one that screwed up.
都怪我
It's my fault.
谁知道有多少孩子因为我受了伤
There's no telling how many kids have gotten hurt because of me.
你说什么呢 迪恩
What are you saying, Dean?
这怎么怪你了
How is it your fault?
迪恩
Dean...
你从一开始就有隐瞒
you've been hiding something from the get-go.
爸爸怎么会在猎魔时中途放弃
Since when does Dad bail on a hunt?
他怎么会让什么东西跑掉
Since when does he let something get away?
告诉我吧
Now, talk to me, man.
告诉我究竟怎么回事
Tell me what's going on.
威斯康辛州道格拉斯堡
Fort Douglas, Wisconsin.
当时...
It was the...
我们在那破房♥间里憋到第三晚了
the third night in this crap room...
我要逼疯了
and I was climbing the walls, man.
我需要去喘口气
I needed to get some air.
孩子
Kid.
我们要关门了
We're closing up.
快让开
Get out of the way!
萨姆
Sammy.
萨姆
Sammy.
萨姆
Sammy.
你没事吧
You okay?
爸爸 怎么回事
Dad, what's going on?
你没事吧
You all right?
发生了什么
What happened?
我就出去了一下
I just went out.
什么
What?
就一下下
Just for a second.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我叫你别离开这房♥间了
I told you not to leave this room.
我叫你别让他离开你的视线了
I told you not to let him out of your sight.
爸爸
Dad just
带上我们跑了
grabbed us and booked.
把我们送去了三小时车程外的吉姆牧师家
Dropped us off at Pastor Jim's about three hours away.
等他赶回道格拉斯堡时 吸血女巫已经不见了
By the time he got back to Fort Douglas, the Shtriga disappeared.
消失了
It was-- lt was just gone.
它至今才又冒出来
It never resurfaced until now.
爸爸后来再没提过
You know, Dad never spoke about it again.
我也没问
I didn't ask.
但他...
But he...
他看我的眼神变了
He looked at me different, you know?
那更糟
Which was worse.
我不怪他
Not that I blamed him.
他给我下了令 可我没听
He gave me an order, and I didn't listen.
差点害死了你
I almost got you killed.
-你只是个孩子 -别
- You were just a kid. - Don't.
别
Don't.
爸爸知道这对于我是未竟之事
Dad knew this was unfinished business for me.
所以他叫我来做个了结
He sent me here to finish it.
但利用迈克尔
But using Michael...
我不知道 迪恩
I don't know, Dean.
要不
I mean,
我们中一个躲在被子下面吧
how about one of us hides under the cover, you know?
我们来做诱饵
We'll be the bait.
不行的
No, it won't work.
它必须得接近到能进食 它会看见我们的
It's gotta get close enough to feed. It'll see us.
相信我 我也不想
Believe me, I don't like it,
但必须得那孩子来
but it's gotta be the kid.
你们疯了
You're crazy. Just
走开 不然我报♥警♥了
go away, or I'm calling the cops.
等一下 听我说
Hang on a second. Just listen to me.
你必须相信我
You have to believe me, okay?
这玩意是钻窗进来
This thing came through the window,
它袭击了你弟弟
and it attacked your brother.
我见过它
Now, I've seen it.
我知道它什么样
I know what it looks like...
因为它也曾袭击过我弟弟
because it attacked my brother once too.
这玩意
This thing,
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表