If I remember, I think you said I was nuts.
那是那时
That was then.
我只知道我无法解释到底发生了什么
I just know that I can't explain what happened up there.
所以我联♥系♥了你
So I called you.
妈妈
Mom.
你去哪了 我...
Where have you been? I was....
我不知道你请了朋友来
I had no idea you had invited friends over.
妈妈 这是迪恩
Mom, this is Dean,
我大学时的一个朋友
a friend of mine from college.
那是他弟弟 萨姆
And his brother, Sam.
那我不打扰你们了
Well, I won't interrupt you.
罗宾森太太
Mrs. Robinson.
我们很遗憾
We're sorry for your loss.
如果可以 我们想跟你谈谈
We'd like to talk to you for a minute, if you don't mind.
我现在真的不太想
I'm really not up to that just now.
吉米在本镇很有影响力
Jimmy meant something to this town.
他是我们最好的人之一
He was one of our best.
失去他会改变很多事
We won't be the same without him.
我们最好的人在接连死去
Our best seem to be dropping like flies.
克雷顿 我父亲 吉米
Clayton, my father, Jimmy.
你到底希望我做什么
What is it exactly you want me to do?
比如 先封闭这段路吧
Well, how about closing this section of road, for starters.
封闭进出本镇的主路吗 唯一的路啊
Close the main road, the only road in and out of town?
车祸时有发生 卡茜
Accidents do happen, Cassie.
这几起事件就是车祸
That's what they are. Accidents.
警方检查过吉米的车上是否有多出来的撞痕吗
Did the cops check for additional denting on Jimmy's car?
看是否有什么撞过它
See if it was pushed?
这是谁
Who's this?
迪恩和萨姆·温彻斯特
Dean and Sam Winchester.
家族朋友
Family friends.
这位是哈罗德·托德镇长
This is Mayor Harold Todd.
只有一组车辙 一组
There's one set of tire tracks. One.
没有凶杀的迹象
Doesn't point to foul play.
镇长 本镇的警♥察♥和官员都听你的
Mayor, the police and town officials take their cues from you.
-如果你不在乎... -不在乎
- If you're indifferent about-- - Indifferent?
如果被害人都是白人 你会封路吗
Would you close the road if the victims were white?
你说我种族歧视吗 卡茜
You suggesting I'm racist, Cassie.
我是你最不该这么说的人
I'm the last person you should talk to like that.
为什么
And why is that?
去问你妈妈吧
Why don't you ask your mother?
我得承认 她真是无所畏惧
I'll say this for her, she's fearless.
她没少收拾你吧
Bet she kicked your ass a couple times.
有趣的是
What's interesting is,
你们的目光总是错开
you guys never really look at each other at the same time.
你趁她没注意时看她
You look at her when she's not looking...
她趁你看别处时看你
she checks you out when you look away.
就是观察到了有趣的现象
It's just an interesting observation in a, you know...
就观察而言 这很有趣
observationally interesting way.
我们是不是还有更要紧的事啊
You think we might have more pressing issues here?
如果我触到了痛处...
If I'm hitting a nerve--
我们走吧
Let's go.
不好意思 你是罗恩·斯特宾斯吗
Excuse me, are you Ron Stubbins?
你是吉米·安德森的朋友
You were friends with Jimmy Anderson?
你是谁
Who are you?
我们来自安德森先生的保险公♥司♥
We're with Mr. Anderson's insurance company.
就是来进行一些例行调查
Just here to dot some I's and cross some T's.
我们就想问
We were wondering,
死者是否曾提到近来有什么不寻常的经历
had the deceased mentioned any unusual recent experiences?
什么叫"不寻常"
What do you mean, "unusual"?
幻象 幻觉
Well, visions, hallucinations.
这是作为
It's all part of a
医疗检查的一部分
medical examination kind of thing.
非常常规
All very standard.
你说你们是哪个公♥司♥的
What company you say you're with?
全国互助保险
All National Mutual.
他是否提过看到过一辆卡车
Tell me, did he ever mention seeing a truck?
大黑卡车
Big, black truck?
你说什么胡话呢
What the hell you talking about?
你说的是英语吗
You even speaking English?
小伙子 这辆卡车 是很大很可怕的吗
Son, this truck, a big, scary monster-looking thing?
对 应该就是
Yeah, actually, I think so.
怎么了
What?
我听说过那样的卡车
I have heard of a truck like that.
是吗
You have?
-在哪 -不是在哪 是什么时候
- Where? - Not where, when.
60年代时 发生了一系列死亡事件
Back in the '60s, there was a string of deaths.
黑人
Black men.
据说 他们消失进了一辆吓人的大黑卡车里
Story goes, they disappeared in a big, nasty black truck.
他们抓到那个凶手了吗
They ever catch the guy who did it?
没有
Never found him.
其实
Hell,
他们恐怕都未必真去查过
not sure they even really looked.
曾经
See, there was a time...
这座小镇并不善待
this town wasn't too friendly
所有的镇民
to all its citizens.
谢谢
Thank you.
卡车
Truck.
总被提及 是吧
Keeps coming up, doesn't it?
我在想 你听说过飞翔的荷兰人号♥吗
You know, I was thinking. You heard of the Flying Dutchman?
嗯 一艘鬼船
Yeah, a ghost ship,
充满了船长的恶灵
infused with the captain's evil spirit.
基本上成为了他的一部分
Basically, a part of him.
我们会不会是遇到了同样情况
So, what if we're dealing with the same thing,
一艘幽灵卡车
you know, a phantom truck?
一个混♥蛋♥恶鬼的延伸 在重演往日罪行
The extension of some bastard ghost re-enacting past crimes.
被害人的确都是黑人
The victims have all been black men.
我觉得没那么简单
I think it's more than that.
他们似乎都与卡茜她家有关
They all seem connected to Cassie and her family.
那好吧
All right. Well,
你从那个角度出发
you work that angle.
去找她谈
Go talk to her.
好的
Yeah, I will.
对了 你最好也提提另一件事
And, you might also want to mention that other thing.
什么另一件事
What other thing?
绝对未了结的旧情
The serious unfinished business.
迪恩 你俩到底怎么回事
Dean, what is going on between you two?
好吧 或许我们的关系没我说得那么简单
All right. So maybe, we were a little bit more involved than I said.
好吧
Oh, okay.
好吧 或许还不止
Okay, a lot more. Maybe.
我告诉了她我们工作的秘密 但我不该的
And I told her the secret about what we do and I shouldn't have.
伙计 每个人早晚都需要向人敞开心扉
Look, man, everybody's gotta open up to someone sometime.
我不需要
Yeah, I don't.
我就不该跟人那么亲近
It was stupid to get that close.
看看结果如何
I mean, look how it ended.
你别闹了行不行
Would you stop?
眨眨眼
Blink or something.
你爱过她
You loved her.
天啊
Oh, God.
你爱上她了 但你却甩了她
You were in love with her, but you dumped her?
是她甩了你
She dumped you.
给老子上车
Get in the car.
上车
Get in the car.
迪恩
Dean.
请进
Come on in.
你忙吗...
So you busy or...?
报社打算刊登一篇吉米的致敬报道
The paper's doing a tribute to Jimmy.
我在翻看他的物品
I was just going through his stuff...
奖项
his awards.
努力组织语言
Trying to find the words.
肯定很不好受
That's gotta be tough.
多里安家族经营报社多年
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表