碰到他 这可能导致人受伤
running into him in person, somebody could get hurt.
-嗯 -或许他说得有理
- Yeah. - Maybe he's got a point.
-不不 -不
- No. No. - No.
我们有义务 要对粉丝负责
Okay, we have an obligation to our fans,
对真♥相♥负责
to the truth.
我还有义务踢扁你们的屁♥股♥呢
I have an obligation to kick both your little asses right now--
迪恩
Dean. Dean.
算了吧 他们...
Just forget it, all right? These guys...
你大概一掌就能把他俩扇飞
You could probably bitch-slap them.
我或许也可以把莫德凯的事告诉他们
I could probably even tell them that thing about Mordechai.
但他们还是不会帮我们的
But they're still not gonna help us.
我们走吧
Let's just go.
是啊
Yeah, you're right.
-不 等等 -你们说什么...
- No. Wait. - What'd you say about...?
-等等 -等一下
- Wait, wait. - Hold on a second here.
莫德凯怎么了 两位
Yeah. What thing about Mordechai, you guys?
别告诉他们 萨姆
Don't tell them, Sam.
但如果他们同意关闭网站 迪恩
But if they agree to shut the website down, Dean.
他们不会的 你自己也说了
They're not gonna do it. You said so yourself.
不 等等 别听他的
No, wait, wait. Don't listen to him, okay?
我们会的
We'll do it.
我们会关的
We'll do it.
这是个秘密 萨姆
It's a secret, Sam.
这可是件大事 好吗
Look, it is a pretty big deal. All right?
我们也是好不容易查到的
And it wasn't easy to dig up.
你们一定要保证会关闭网站
So only if we have your word that you'll shut everything down.
没问题
Totally.
好吧
All right.
这是一张30年代的死亡证明
It's a death certificate from the '30s.
我们在图书馆找到的
We got it at the library.
死因裁判官判定
Now, according to the coroner...
真正的死因
the actual cause of death
是自己造成的枪伤
was a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
是的 他不是自缢或割腕的
That's right. He didn't hang or cut himself.
他崩了自己吗
He shot himself?
对 用.45手♥枪♥
Yep. With a .45 pistol.
据说直至今日 他还很怕手♥枪♥
To this day, they say he's terrified of them.
事实上 据说如果用.45手♥枪♥
As a matter of fact, they say if you shoot him with a .45
装上特别的熟铁子弹射击他
loaded with these special wrought-iron rounds
就能杀了那混♥蛋♥
you'd kill the son of a bitch.
哈里 慢点的 伙计
Harry. Slow your roll, buddy.
他们会看出我们的激动
They're gonna know we're excited.
你再拉一次 我就杀了你
If you pull that string one more time, I'm gonna kill you.
行了
Come on, man.
你生活里需要更多笑声
You need more laughter in your life.
你太紧绷了
You know, you're way too tense.
他们发布了吗
Did they post it yet?
我们从可靠消息源得知
"We've learned from reputable sources...
莫德凯·默多克致命地惧怕枪
that Mordechai Murdock has a fatal fear of firearms."
好啊 我们要等多久
All right. How long do we wait?
直到新故事传开
Long enough for the new story to spread
传说改变
and the legend to change.
我想到日落时 铁弹应该就能对它有用了
I figure by nightfall, iron rounds will work on the sucker.
太好了
Sweet.
你没有吧
You didn't.
我有
I did.
相信我 我听到声音了
I'm telling you, I heard something.
就是那边传来的
Coming from over there.
听到了吗
See? See?
又来了
There it is again.
那是什么
What is that?
搞什么...
What the...?
我手掌的皮几乎都掉光了
I barely have any skin left on my palm.
我绝不要接那个梗
I ain't touching that line with a 10-foot pole.
你觉得老莫德凯在家吗
Well, you think old Mordechai's home?
我不知道
I don't know.
我也不知道
Me neither.
你们想干什么 害死自己吗
What the hell are you trying to do, get yourself killed?
我们只是想拿到书约 卖♥♥电影版权
We're just trying to get a book-and-movie deal. Okay?
该死
Crap.
两位
Guys, you wanna...
你们要帮我们把门打开吗
You wanna go open that door for us?
你怎么不去
Why don't you?
天啊
Oh, God.
天啊 他消失了
Oh, God, he's gone.
他消失了
He's gone.
你搞定了吗
Did you get him?
嗯 他们搞定他了
Yeah, they got him.
不 摄像机 你拍到他了吗
No, on camera. Did you get him on camera?
我...
Well, I...
我看看
Let me see it. Let me see it.
你们没发布我们说的那个扯淡的故事吗
Didn't you guys post that B.S. story we gave you?
当然发布了
Of course we did.
-是啊 但我们的服务器宕机了 -嗯
- Yeah. But then our server crashed. - Yeah.
所以没传开吗
So it didn't take?
所以这枪不好使吗
So these-- These guns don't work?
嗯
Yeah.
好啊
Great.
萨姆 有想法吗
Sam, any ideas?
-我们得走了 -嗯
- We are getting out of here. - Yeah.
走吧 艾德
Come on, Ed.
嗯
Yeah.
好吧 走走走
Okay. Let's go, let's go, let's go.
老天爷啊
Mother, Mary and Joseph...
基♥督♥之力驱逐你
The power of Christ compels you.
基♥督♥之力驱逐你
The power of Christ compels you.
过来啊 你个丑鬼
Come and get it, you ugly son of a bitch.
快走
Get out of here.
快
Now.
跑
Run.
我们走了
We're out of here.
迪恩
Dean.
快走
Go, go, go.
来
Come on.
莫德凯不能出屋 我们又不能杀了他
Look, Mordechai can't leave the house, and we can't kill him...
那就即兴发挥
We improvise.
这就是你的办法吗
That's your solution?
把整栋房♥子烧了
Burn the whole damn place to the ground?
再不会有人进去了
No one will go in anymore.
莫德凯没房♥子可闹鬼
I mean, look, Mordechai can't haunt a house
就不能闹鬼了
if there's no house to haunt.
很快很坏 但很有效
It's fast and dirty, but it works.
如果传说再改变
What if the legend changes again
莫德凯可以出屋了呢
and Mordechai is allowed to leave the house?
那我们只能再回来了
Well, then we'll just have to come back.
让你不禁想
Kind of makes you wonder.
我们猎的那些东西
Of all the things we hunted...
有多少是因为人们相信才存在的
how many existed just because people believed in them?
我琢磨着
I was thinking that
给莫德凯设置超高的攻击加值
Mordechai just has a really super-high attack bonus.
哥们 我现在好饿
Dude, I got the munchies right now.
先生们
Gentlemen.
你们好啊
Hey, guys.
告诉他们吗
Should we tell them?
好啊
Might as well.
反正他们早晚会听说
You know, they're just gonna read about it in the trades.
我们今早接到通电♥话♥
So, this morning we got a phone call
是一个好莱坞大制♥作♥人打来的
from a very important Hollywood producer.
是吗 打错号♥了吗
Oh, yeah, wrong number?
不 机灵鬼
No, smart-ass.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表