We were kids.
我们怕极了 那是个错误
We were so scared. It was a mistake.
但安德莉雅
But, Andrea,
要说我跟这些溺死案有关 还有克里斯
to say that I have anything to do with these drownings, with Chris....
就因为什么鬼魂吗 这不合理
Because of some ghost? It's not rational.
好了 听我说 你俩都听着
All right, listen to me, all of you.
我们需要带你们离开这座湖
We need to get you away from this lake.
马上走 越远越好
As far as we can, right now.
卢卡斯
Lucas!
来跟我玩
Come play with me.
-卢卡斯 -卢卡斯
- Lucas! - Lucas!
宝贝 别动
Baby, stay where you are!
天啊
Oh, my God!
-安德莉雅 别过来 -不 卢卡斯
- Andrea, stay there! - No. Lucas?
我们找他 待在码头上
We'll get him, just stay on the dock.
卢卡斯
Lucas.
萨姆
Sam?
卢卡斯 你在哪
Lucas, where are you?
彼得 如果你能听到
Peter, if you can hear me,
求你了 对不起
please, I'm sorry.
-爸爸 别 -真对不起
- Daddy. Daddy, no. - I'm so sorry.
让我...卢卡斯 他还是个小孩
Let me-- Lucas, he's just a little boy.
求你 这不怪他 是我的错
Please, it's not his fault, it's mine.
带我走吧
Please, take me!
杰克 别
Jake, no!
结束一切吧
Just let it be over!
爸爸 爸爸
Daddy. Daddy!
不
No!
听着
Look,
我们不可能救下所有人
we're not gonna save everybody.
我知道
I know.
萨姆 迪恩
Sam, Dean.
很高兴赶上你们了 我们...
I'm glad we caught you. We just, um....
我们给你们做了路上吃的午餐
We made you lunch for the road.
卢卡斯坚持要亲自做三明治
Lucas insisted on making the sandwiches himself.
我可以给他们了吗
Can I give it to them now?
当然
Of course.
来吧 卢卡斯 装到车上去
Come on, Lucas, let's load this in the car.
你怎么样了
How you holding up?
我会需要很长时间
It's just gonna take a long time
理清一切
to sort through everything, you know?
安德莉雅 我很遗憾
Andrea, I'm sorry.
你救了我儿子
You saved my son.
我不能要求更多了
I can't ask for more than that.
爸爸是爱我的
Dad loved me.
他也爱卢卡斯
He loved Lucas.
不管他做了什么 我只能...
No matter what he did, I just have to...
记着这个
...hold onto that.
好了 如果你现在开口说话了
All right. If you're gonna be talking now,
那这一句非常重要
this is a very important phrase.
再跟我重复一遍
I want you to repeat it back to me one more time.
齐柏林最棒
Zeppelin rules.
对了 击掌
That's right. Up high.
照顾好你妈妈
You take care of your mom, okay?
好了
All right.
谢谢你
Thank you.
萨姆 快走啦
Sam, move your ass.
我们还想在日落前上路呢
We're gonna run out of daylight before we hit the road.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表