凶鬼恶灵
第一季 第九集
堪萨斯州 劳伦斯
温彻斯特一家
约翰 玛丽 迪恩和小萨姆
劳伦斯
冈特汽修厂
《凶鬼恶灵》前情提要
Previously on Supernatural:
来吧 我们跟你弟弟道晚安
Come on, let's say good night to your brother.
晚安 萨姆
Night, Sam.
迪恩
Dean.
-爸爸 -伙计
- Daddy! - Hey, buddy.
好梦 萨姆
Sweet dreams, Sam.
爸爸失踪了 我需要你帮忙找他
Dad's missing. I need you to help me find him.
爸爸的踪迹 时间越久越难找
The trail for Dad, it's getting colder every day.
你以为我不跟你一样想找到爸爸吗
You don't think, I wanna find Dad as much as you do.
我知道你想
I know you do.
我们会找到爸爸的
We'll find Dad.
妈妈也死了 不会活过来了
Mom's gone, and she isn't coming back.
不许那么说她
Don't talk about her like that.
妈妈
Mommy?
亲爱的
Hey, sweetie.
你怎么没上♥床♥
Why aren't you in bed?
我柜子里有东西
There's something in my closet.
看 这里什么都没有
See? There's nothing there.
你确定吗
You're sure?
我确定
I'm sure.
好了 上♥床♥吧
Now, come on. Into bed.
我不喜欢这个房♥子
I don't like this house.
你只是还不习惯
You're just not used to it yet.
但你 你弟弟和我
But you and your brother and me,
我们会在这里过得开心的
we are going to be very happy here.
我保证
I promise.
我爱你
I love you.
椅子
The chair.
好吧
Okay.
椅子
The chair.
以防万一
Just to be safe.
拜托啊 可别是老鼠
Please, God, don't let it be rats.
太好了
Terrific.
好
All right.
我在网上进行了一番搜索
I've been cruising some websites.
找到了一些可能的案子
I think I found a few candidates for our next gig.
一艘拖网渔船在卡利海岸边被发现
A fishing trawler found off the coast of Cali,
船员都消失了
its crew vanished.
西德州还有奶牛残害事件
And we've got some cattle mutilations in West Texas.
猎魔什么的无聊到你了吗
Am I boring you with this hunting-evil stuff?
不是 我在听 继续说
No. I'm listening. Keep going.
这里 萨克拉门托一男子 爆头自尽
And here, a Sacramento man shot himself in the head.
开了三枪
Three times.
有什么感兴趣的吗 伙计
Any of these things blowing up your skirt, pal?
等等 我见过这个
Wait, I've seen this.
什么
Seen what?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
迪恩 我知道我们接下来该去哪了
Dean, I know where we have to go next.
哪
Where?
回家
Back home.
回堪萨斯州
Back to Kansas.
怎么突然来这么一句
Okay, random. Where did that come from?
好吧
All right,
这张照片是在我们老房♥子门口拍的吧
this photo was taken in front of our old house, right?
妈妈死的那栋房♥子
The house where Mom died?
对
Yeah.
房♥子没烧毁是吧 没被烧为平地
It didn't burn down, right? I mean, not completely.
房♥子后来重建了 是吧
They rebuilt it, right?
大概吧 你想说什么啊
I guess so. What the hell are you talking about?
好吧 这听上去会很疯狂
Okay, look. This is gonna sound crazy...
但现在住在我们旧家里的人
...but the people who live in our old house...
我觉得他们可能有危险
...I think they might be in danger.
你为什么会那么想
Why would you think that?
就是...听着
Just-- Look, just--
这事你得相信我 好吗
You gotta trust me on this, okay?
等等
Okay.
相信你
Trust you?
嗯
Yeah.
拜托 这算什么 你得多说点啊
Come on, man, that's weak. You gotta give me a little more than that.
我就是无法解释清楚
I can't really explain it is all.
那没办法
Well, tough.
你不说清楚我哪都不去
I'm not going anywhere until you do.
我会做噩梦
I have these nightmares.
我注意到了
I've noticed.
有时 噩梦会成真
And sometimes they come true.
什么
Come again?
迪恩
Look, Dean...
我梦到了杰西卡的死
...I dreamt about Jessica's death
在事发前几天里都梦到了
for days before it happened.
萨姆 人们会做怪梦
Sam, people have weird dreams, man.
肯定只是巧合
I'm sure it's just a coincidence.
不 我梦到了血滴下来
No. I dreamt about the blood dripping,
她在天花板上 着火 一切
her on the ceiling, the fire. Everything.
但我什么都没做 因为我没相信
And I didn't do anything about it, because I didn't believe it.
现在我又梦到了那棵树 我们家
And now I'm dreaming about that tree, our house...
和屋里一个尖叫求助的女人
...and about some woman inside screaming for help. I mean...
那是一切开始的地方
That's where it all started, man.
这肯定另有深意吧
This has to mean something, right?
我不知道
I don't know.
什么叫你不知道 迪恩
You don't... What do you mean, you don't know, Dean?
这女人可能有危险
This woman might be in danger.
这甚至可能就是害死妈妈和杰西卡的东西
I mean, this might even be the thing that killed Mom and Jessica.
好了 你别激动
All right. Just slow down, would you?
你先是告诉我你有闪灵
I mean, first you tell me you've got the Shining...
然后你又说我得回家去
...and then you tell me that I've gotta go back home.
尤其是
Especially when....
怎么了
When what?
我曾对自己发誓永远不回去
When I swore to myself that I would never go back there.
听着
Look....
迪恩 我们必须去看看
Dean, we have to check this out.
以防万一
Just to make sure.
我知道
I know we do.
你会没事吧
You gonna be all right, man?
回头再告诉你
Let me get back to you on that.
什么事
Yes?
抱歉打扰 女士
Sorry to bother you, ma'am.
-我们是联... -我是萨姆·温彻斯特
- We're with the federal-- - I'm Sam Winchester.
这是我哥哥迪恩
And this is my brother, Dean.
我们以前住在这里
We used to live here.
我们刚好开车经过
You know, we were just driving by and
不知我们能不能来看看老房♥子
we were wondering if we could come see the old place.
温彻斯特
Winchester.
真有意思
Yeah, that's so funny.
我觉得我那天晚上发现了一些你们的老照片
You know, I think I found some of your photos the other night.
是吗
You did?
好吧 请进
Okay. Yeah. Come on in.
果汁
Juice. Juice. Juice. Juice. Juice. Juice.
那是里奇
That's Richie.
他特喜欢喝果汁
He's kind of a juice junkie.
但是 至少他不会得坏血病
But, hey, at least he won't get scurvy.
萨莉 这是萨姆和迪恩
Sari, this is Sam and Dean.
他们以前住这里
They used to live here.
你好 萨莉
Hey, Sari.
你们刚搬来吗
So you just moved in?
对 从威奇托搬来的
Yeah. From Wichita.
你是在这里有亲戚吗
You got family here, or...?
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表