They're from the Wildlife Service,
是为了湖的事
about the lake.
你好啊 你叫什么
Well, hey there. What's your name?
他叫卢卡斯
His name is Lucas.
他没事吧
Is he okay?
我外孙经历了很多事
My grandson has been through a lot.
我们都是
We all have.
那...
Well,
如果还需要我做什么 尽管说
if there's anything else I can do for you, please let me know.
谢谢
Thanks.
既然你提到了
Now that you mentioned it...
能麻烦你告诉我们
...could you point us in the direction of
哪里有便宜旅馆吗
a reasonably priced motel?
湖滨旅馆 过拐角 再走两个街区
Lakefront Motel. Go around the corner, it's two blocks up.
两...你可以带我们去吗
Two--? Would you mind showing us?
你要我陪你走两个街区吗
You want me to walk you two blocks?
麻烦就算了
Not if it's any trouble.
我反正也要去那边
I'm headed that way anyway.
我3点回来接卢卡斯
I'll be back to pick up Lucas at 3.
我们去公园 好吗 亲爱的
We'll go to the park, okay, sweetie?
再次感谢
Thanks again.
-孩子好可爱 -谢谢
- So, cute kid. - Thanks.
孩子最好了 是吧
Kids are the best, huh?
就在那里
There it is.
-就像我说的 两个街区 -谢谢
- Like I said, two blocks. - Thanks.
方向感这么差 没少吃苦吧
Must be hard with your sense of direction.
永远找不到一句合适的搭讪
Never being able to find your way to a decent pickup line.
住得开心
Enjoy your stay.
"孩子最好了"
"Kids are the best"?
-你都不喜欢孩子 -我很喜欢孩子的
- You don't even like kids. - I love kids.
说出三个你知道的孩子
Name three children that you even know.
我在想呢
I'm thinking.
今年有三人淹死
So there's the three drowning victims this year.
-之前呢 -嗯
- And before that? - Uh, yeah.
还有六个 跨度为35年
Six more, spread out over the past 35 years.
那些尸体也一直没找到
Those bodies were never recovered either.
如果真有什么东西 它在加速了
If there is something out there, it's picking up its pace.
那么是有个疯狂杀人的湖怪吗
So we got a lake monster on a binge?
这个湖怪的理论 我觉得不对劲
This lake-monster theory, it bugs me.
为什么
Why?
尼斯湖 尚普兰湖
Loch Ness. Lake Champlain.
都有数百宗目击报告
There are literally hundreds of eyewitness accounts.
但这里什么都没有
But here, almost nothing.
不管有什么
Whatever it is out there,
没有活人在讲述它的故事
no one's living to talk about it.
等等 巴尔 克里斯托弗·巴尔
Wait. Barr. Christopher Barr.
我怎么听过这名字
Where have I heard that name before?
克里斯托弗·巴尔 五月的受害人
Christopher Barr, the victim in May.
克里斯托弗·巴尔是安德莉雅的丈夫
Christopher Barr was Andrea's husband.
卢卡斯的父亲
Lucas' father.
看来 他带卢卡斯去游泳
Apparently, he took Lucas out swimming.
卢卡斯在浮木平台上时 克里斯溺水
Lucas was on a floating wooden platform when Chris drowned...
两小时后 孩子才获救
...two hours before the kid got rescued.
或许我们还真有个目击者
Maybe we have an eyewitness after all.
怪不得那孩子那么怯
No wonder that kid was so freaked out.
目击一名家长死去
Watching one of your parents die
可没那么容易翻篇
isn't something you just get over.
我们能坐坐吗
Can we join you?
我陪我儿子来的
I'm here with my son.
我可以去打个招呼吗
Mind if I say hi?
告诉你的朋友 这套甜心先生的表演
Tell your friend this whole Jerry Maguire thing
对我是没用的
is not gonna work on me.
我觉得他不是那个意思
I don't think that's what this is about.
怎么样了
How's it going?
我以前可喜欢这玩意了
I used to love these things.
你更喜欢蜡笔吗
So crayons is more your thing?
酷啊 女孩就喜欢艺术家
That's cool. Chicks dig artists.
这些不错呢
These are pretty good.
介意我坐下跟你一起画会儿吗
You mind if I sit and draw with you for a while?
我也挺会画的
I'm not so bad myself.
我觉得你听得到我说话
You know, I'm thinking you can hear me...
你只是不想说话
...you just don't want to talk.
我不知道你♥爸♥爸到底遭遇了什么
I don't know exactly what happened to your dad...
但我知道那很可怕
...but I know it was something real bad.
我觉得我理解你的感受
I think I know how you feel.
我像你这么大时 我目睹了一件事
When I was your age, I saw something.
总之...
Anyway....
或许你觉得不会有人愿意听你说
Well, maybe you don't think anyone will listen to you or...
或相信你
...or believe you.
但你要知道我会相信你
I want you to know that I will.
你都不需要说什么
You don't even have to say anything.
你可以把你那天看到的画给我看
You could draw me a picture about what you saw that day...
你♥爸♥爸在湖上遭遇的事
...with your dad on the lake.
好吧 没事
Okay. No problem.
这是给你的
This is for you.
这是我的家人
This is my family.
那是我爸爸 那是...
That's my dad, and that's....
我妈妈
That's my mom.
那是我的书呆弟弟
That's my geek brother.
那是我
And that's me.
好吧 我画技不佳
All right, so I'm a sucky artist.
回见了 卢卡斯
I'll see you around, Lucas.
卢卡斯一直不肯说话 对我都不说
Lucas hasn't said a word, not even to me.
自从他爸的事故
Not since his dad's accident.
嗯 我们听说了 很遗憾
Yeah, we heard. Sorry.
医生怎么说
What do the doctors say?
是某种创后压力症
That it's a kind of post-traumatic stress.
你们肯定都很不容易
That can't be easy for either of you.
我们搬进了我爸家
We moved in with my dad.
他帮了我们很多
He helps out a lot.
就是...
It's just...
当我想到卢卡斯的遭遇 他看到的一切
...when I think about what Lucas went through, what he saw....
孩子是坚强的
Kids are strong.
你想不到他们能承受什么
You'd be surprised what they can deal with.
他以前很活泼
You know, he used to have such life.
老实说 我都跟不上他
He was hard to keep up with, to tell you the truth.
现在他就坐在那里
Now he just sits there...
画画 玩他的大兵
...drawing those pictures, playing with those Army men.
我希望...
I just wish--
亲爱的
Hey, sweetie.
谢谢 卢卡斯
Thanks. Thanks, Lucas.
爸爸
Dad?
你或许该吃点东西
You should probably eat something.
我来做点晚饭 好吗
I'm gonna make some dinner, okay?
我们应该可以排除尼斯湖水怪了
So, I think it's safe to say, we can rule out Nessie.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我刚开车经过了卡尔顿家
I just drove past the Carlton house.
那里停了辆救护车
There was an ambulance there.
威尔·卡尔顿死了
Will Carlton is dead.
-淹死的吗 -对 在水槽里
- He drowned? - Yep, in the sink.
搞什么啊
What the hell?
你说对了
So you're right.
这不是怪物 是别的什么
This isn't a creature, we're dealing with something else.
-对 但是什么呢 -不知道
- Yeah, but what? - I don't know.
水死灵吗 某种恶魔
Water Wraith, maybe? Some kind of demon?
某种能控水的东西
I mean, something that controls water.
-来自同源的水 -湖水
- Water that comes from the same source. - The lake.
-对 -所以它在加速杀人
- Yeah. - Which would explains why it's upping the body count.
湖水在被泄掉 再过几个月就干了
The lake is draining, it will be dry in a few months.
不管这是个什么玩意 不管它想要什么
Whatever this thing is, whatever it wants,
它要没时间了
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表