it's running out of time.
如果它能通过管道
And if it can get through the pipes...
那它就能找上任何人 进入任何地方
...it can get to anyone, almost anywhere.
这很快会再发生的
This is gonna happen again, soon.
我们还能确定一件事
And we do know one other thing for sure.
我们知道这事跟比尔·卡尔顿有什么关系
We know that this has got something to do with Bill Carlton.
对 它夺走了他的两个孩子
Yeah. It took both his kids.
我还打听了
And I've been asking around.
卢卡斯的爸爸 克里斯
Lucas' dad, Chris?
是比尔·卡尔顿的教子
Bill Carlton's godson.
我们去见见卡尔顿先生吧
Let's go pay Mr. Carlton a visit.
卡尔顿先生
Mr. Carlton?
如果可以 我们想问你几个问题
We'd like to ask you a few questions, if you don't mind.
-我们是野... -我不在乎你们哪的
- We're from the Department-- - I don't care who you're with.
我今天回答的问题够多了
I've answered enough questions today.
你儿子说他在湖里看到了什么
Your son said he saw something in that lake.
你呢
What about you?
你看到过什么吗
You ever see anything out there?
卡尔顿先生 索菲的溺水和威尔的死
Mr. Carlton, Sophie's drowning and Will's death...
我们认为这可能跟你或你们家有关联
...we think there might be a connection to you or your family.
我的孩子都死了
My children are gone.
这...
It's....
这比死还难受
It's worse than dying.
走开
Go away.
求你们
Please.
你怎么看
What do you think?
我觉得这可怜人经历了人间惨剧
I think the poor guy has been through hell.
我还觉得他对我们有隐瞒
I also think he's not telling us something.
那我们怎么办
So now what?
怎么了
What is it?
或许比尔不是唯一知情的人
Maybe Bill's not the only one who knows something.
抱歉 但我觉得这不是好主意
I'm sorry, but I don't think it's a good idea.
我就想跟他谈谈
I just need to talk to him.
-就几分钟 -他什么都不会说的
- Just for a few minutes. - He won't say anything.
这能有什么好处
What good is it gonna do?
安德莉雅 我们认为可能会有更多人受伤
Andrea, we think more people might get hurt.
我们认为外面有什么情况
We think something's happening out there.
我丈夫和其他人 他们只是溺水了
My husband, the others, they just drowned.
仅此而已
That's all.
如果你真这么想 那我们就走
If that's what you really believe, then we'll go.
但如果你认为有一线可能
But if you think there's even a possibility
这里面另有蹊跷
that something else could be going on here...
请让我跟你儿子谈谈
...please let me talk to your son.
卢卡斯
Lucas.
记得我吗
Remember me?
我...
You know, I, uh....
我想感谢你之前的那幅画
I wanted to thank you for that last drawing.
但是 我又需要你帮忙了
But the thing is, I need your help again.
你为什么要画这个
How did you know to draw this?
你是知道会发生坏事吗
Did you know something bad was gonna happen?
或许你可以用点头摇头表示
Maybe you could nod yes or no for me.
你害怕
You're scared.
没事 我理解
It's okay. I understand.
我像你这么大时
See, when I was your age,
我看到我妈妈发生了惨剧
I saw something real bad happen to my mom.
我当时也好怕
And I was scared too.
我也像你一样 不想说话
I didn't feel like talking, just like you.
但我妈妈
But, see, my mom...
我知道她希望我勇敢
...I know she wanted me to be brave.
我每天都那么想
I think about that every day.
我尽力勇敢起来
And I do my best to be brave.
或许你♥爸♥爸
And maybe your dad...
也希望你勇敢起来
...wants you to be brave too.
谢谢 卢卡斯
Thanks, Lucas.
安德莉雅说孩子是在他爸爸死后才开始那样画画的
Andrea said the kid never drew like that till his dad died.
在一些案例中 经历创伤
There are cases where going through a traumatic experience...
会让一些人更容易
...could make certain people more sensitive
看到预兆 或出现心灵感应
to premonitions, psychic tendencies.
不管存在什么 如果卢卡斯不知怎么与它相通呢
Whatever's out there, what if Lucas is tapping into it somehow?
迟早还会再有人溺死
I mean, it's only a matter of time before someone else drowns.
如果你有更好的线索
So, if you got a better lead, please...
好吧 我们又得找一栋房♥子了
All right. We got another house to find.
问题是 光是这个郡就有上千栋
The only problem is there's about a thousand yellow two-stories
黄色双层小房♥
in this county alone.
看到这座教堂了吗
See this church?
我敢说这附近的教堂可不到一千座
I bet there's less than a thousand of those around here.
大学生啊 自以为聪明
College boy. Thinks he's so smart.
那个...
You know, um...
你说的关于妈妈的事
...what you said about Mom...
你从未跟我说过
...you never told me that before.
没什么的
It's no big deal.
天啊 我们不是还得拥抱一番吧
God. We're not gonna have to hug or anything, are we?
抱歉打扰你 女士
We're sorry to bother you, ma'am,
但这里会不会住了个小男孩
but does a little boy live here, by chance?
他可能戴了蓝色球帽 骑红自行车
He might wear a blue ball cap, has a red bicycle.
没有 先生
No, sir.
已经很久没有了
Not for a very long time.
彼得已经死了35年了
Peter's been gone 35 years now.
警方没有...
The police never....
我一直不知道发生了什么
I never had any idea what happened.
他消失了
He just disappeared.
失去他
Losing him....
那...
You know, it's....
比死还难受
It's worse than dying.
他是在这里失踪的吗 从家里
Did he disappear from here? I mean, from this house?
他本该
He was supposed to
放学后 直接骑自行车回家
ride his bike straight home after school...
但他没回来
...and he never showed up.
"彼得·斯维尼和比利·卡尔顿 1970年"
"Peter Sweeney and Billy Carlton, 1970."
夺走了一切
Taken everything.
每个人
Everyone.
我不剩什么了
I've got nothing left.
我之前不懂
I didn't understand.
不相信
I didn't believe.
现在我懂了
Now I think I do.
我终于知道你想要什么了
I think I finally know what you want.
好吧 这个小孩 彼得·斯维尼消失了
Okay, this little boy, Peter Sweeney, vanishes...
而这一切不知怎么 与比尔·卡尔顿有关
...and this is all connected to Bill Carlton somehow.
嗯 比尔看来绝对是有所隐瞒
Yeah. Bill sure as hell seems to be hiding something, huh?
比尔 他爱的人 都在遭到惩罚
And Bill, the people he loves, they are all getting punished.
会不会是比尔对彼得做了什么
So what if Bill did something to Peter?
会不会是比尔杀了他
What if Bill killed him?
嗯 那彼得的鬼魂肯定很愤怒
Yeah. Peter's spirit would be furious.
它会想报复 这有可能
It'd want revenge. It's possible.
卡尔顿先生
Mr. Carlton!
看啊
Check it out.
-把船开回来 -卡尔顿先生
- Turn the boat around! - Mr. Carlton!
宝贝 怎么了
Baby, what's wrong?
萨姆 迪恩
Sam, Dean,
没想到会在这里碰上你们
I didn't expect to see you here.
你们现在都直呼其名了
So now you're on a first-name basis.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我给你带来了晚餐
I brought you dinner.
抱歉 亲爱的 我没时间
I'm sorry, sweetheart. I don't really have the time.
我听说比尔·卡尔顿的事了
I heard about Bill Carlton.
是真的吗 湖真有问题吗
Is it true? Is something going on with the lake?
我们现在也不清楚真♥相♥
Right now, we don't know what the truth is.
但我觉得你和卢卡斯最好回家
But I think it might be better if you and Lucas went on home.
卢卡斯 等等 怎么了
Lucas, wait, what is it?
-卢卡斯 -卢卡斯
- Lucas. - Lucas.
卢卡斯 没事
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表