-弄到了两张卡呢 -不出所料
- Scored two cards out of the deal. - Sounds about right.
说真的 伙计 你真得更新你的卡带收藏了
I swear, man. You've got to update your cassette-tape collection.
-怎么了 -首先 这都是卡带
- Why? - Well, for one, they're cassette tapes.
其次
And two...
黑色安息日 摩托头 金属乐队
...Black Sabbath? Motörhead? Metallica?
都是鲻鱼头摇滚的经典
It's the greatest hits of mullet rock.
本店规矩 小萨 驾驶员选音乐
Well, house rules, Sammy. Driver picks the music...
副驾闭嘴
...shotgun shuts his cake hole.
"小萨"是12岁小胖墩的称呼
You know, "Sammy" is a chubby 12-year-old.
喊我萨姆 好吗
It's Sam, okay?
抱歉 听不到 音乐太响了
Sorry, I can't hear you. The music's too loud.
谢谢
Thank you.
好
All right. So,
医院和停尸房♥并没有符合爸爸特征的人
there's no one matching Dad at the hospital or morgue.
这是好事吧
So that's something, I guess.
看啊
Check it out.
走
Let's go.
你们有发现吗
You guys find anything?
不 没有
No! Nothing!
没有挣扎迹象
No sign of struggle.
没有脚印 没有指纹
No footprints. No fingerprints.
一尘不染 有点太干净了
It's spotless. It's almost too clean.
这个特洛伊
So this kid Troy...
-他在跟你女儿约会吧 -嗯
- ...was dating your daughter, isn't he? - Yeah.
-艾米怎么样了 -在镇上贴寻人启事呢
- How's Amy doing? - Putting up missing posters downtown.
你们上月还有一起这样的案子 是吧
You fellas had another one like this just last month, didn't you?
你们是谁
And who are you?
联邦法警
Federal marshals.
你俩做法警有点年轻吧
You two are a little young for marshals, aren't you?
多谢了 你嘴真甜
Thanks. That's awfully kind of you.
之前还发生了一起一样的案子 是吧
You did have another one just like this, correct?
没错 在公路前面大概一英里处
Yeah. That's right. About a mile up the road.
-之前还有其他案件 -这名受害人
- There have been others before that. - So this victim...
你认识他
...you knew him?
这种小镇 大家互相都认识
Town like this, everybody knows everybody.
受害人之间有联♥系♥吗 除了都是男的
Any connection between the victims, besides that they're all men?
没有 据我们所知没有
No, not so far as we can tell.
那你们怎么想的
So what's the theory?
说真的 我们也不知道
Honestly? We don't know.
连环谋杀 绑♥架♥团伙
Serial murder? Kidnapping ring?
如此高效的警务工作
Well, that is exactly the kind of crack police work
完全符合我对你们的预期
I'd expect out of you guys.
多谢抽时间了
Thank you for your time.
先生们
Gentlemen.
-你干什么 -干吗踩我脚
- What was that? - Why step on my foot?
干吗对警♥察♥那么说话
Why do you talk to the police like that?
拜托 他们根本不懂是什么情况
Come on. They don't really know what's going on.
我们只能靠自己 我们要想找到爸爸
We're all alone on this, I mean, if we're gonna find Dad,
只能自己查清♥真♥♥相♥
we gotta get to the bottom of this thing ourselves.
两位需要帮助吗
Can I help you boys?
不需要 我们这就走
No, sir. We were just leaving.
穆德探员 斯库利探员[《X档案》]
Agent Mulder. Agent Scully.
那肯定就是她
I'll bet you that's her.
嗯
Yeah.
-你是艾米吧 -嗯
- You must be Amy. - Yeah.
特洛伊跟我们说过你 我们是他的舅舅
Troy told us about you. We're his uncles.
我是迪恩 这是萨姆
I'm Dean. This is Sammy.
他没跟我提过你们
He never mentioned you to me.
特洛伊就这样吧
That's Troy, I guess.
我们不怎么来这里 我们在莫德斯托住
We're not around much, we're up in Modesto.
我们也在找他
So we're looking for him too and...
我们在到处打听
we're kind of asking around.
-你没事吧 -嗯
- Are you okay? - Yeah.
我们可以问你几个问题吗
You mind if we ask you a couple questions?
我当时在跟特洛伊打电♥话♥ 他在往家开
I was on the phone with Troy. He was driving home.
他说回头会再打给我
He said he would call me right back. And...
-但他没打 -他没说什么奇怪的话吗
- ...he never did. - He didn't say anything strange,
-不寻常的话 -没有 我不记得有
- or out of the ordinary? - No. Nothing I can remember.
我喜欢你的项链
I like your necklace.
特洛伊给我的
Troy gave it to me.
主要是为了吓我父母 魔鬼什么的
Mostly to scare my parents with all that devil stuff.
其实 它的含义正相反
Actually, it means just the opposite.
五芒星是抵御邪恶的
A pentagram is protection against evil.
很强大的 如果你相信那个的话
Really powerful. I mean, if you believe in that kind of thing.
好了 谢谢你了《未解之谜》
Okay. Thank you, Unsolved Mysteries.
是这样的 女士们 特洛伊的失踪
Here's the deal, ladies. The way Troy disappeared...
很不对劲 如果你们听说了什么
...something's not right. So if you've heard anything....
怎么了
What is it?
就是...
Well, it's just--
因为失踪了那么多男人 有些传言
I mean, with all these guys going missing, people talk.
-什么传言 -什么传言
- What do they talk about? - What do they talk about?
算是个本地传说
It's kind of this local legend.
有个女孩在百年高速上被杀了
This one girl, she got murdered out on Centennial,
数十年前了
like, decades ago.
据说她还在那里
Well, supposedly she's still out there.
她会搭便车
She hitchhikes.
让她上车的人
And whoever picks her up...
会永远消失
...well, they disappear forever.
-让我来 -我行的
- Let me try. - Got it.
哥们
Dude.
你真是个控制狂
You're such a control freak.
怨魂因暴♥力♥死亡而产生 是吧
So angry spirits are born out of violent death, right?
-嗯 -或许不是凶杀
- Yeah. - Maybe it's not murder.
1981年 康丝坦斯·韦尔奇 24岁
This was 1981, Constance Welch, 24 years old...
从西尔法尼亚桥跳下 淹死于河中
...jumps off Sylvania Bridge. Drowns in the river."
-有原因吗 -嗯
- Does it say why she did it? - Yeah.
怎么了
What?
她被发现前一小时 曾报♥警♥
An hour before they found her, she calls 911.
她的两个孩子在浴缸里洗澡
Her two little kids are in the bathtub.
她就离开了片刻
She leaves them alone for a minute
再回来时 他们已经没了气
and when she comes back, they aren't breathing.
都死了
Both die.
"我们的孩子死了 康丝坦斯无法承受"
"'Our babies were gone, and Constance just couldn't bear it'...
丈夫乔瑟夫·韦尔奇说
...said husband, Joseph Welch."
那桥你觉得眼熟吗
That bridge look familiar to you?
康丝坦斯就是在这里跳河的
So this is where Constance took the swan dive.
你觉得爸爸来过吗
So you think Dad would have been here?
他在追查此案 而我们在追查他
Well, he's chasing the same story and we're chasing him.
好吧 现在怎么办
Okay, so now what?
我们继续查 直到找到他 可能会需要点时间
We keep digging till we find him. Might take a while.
迪恩 我说了 我周一前得回去
Dean. I told you. I've gotta get back by Monday--
周一
By Monday.
-对 面试 -是啊
- Right. The interview. - Yeah.
嗯 我忘了
Yeah. I forgot.
你是认真的 是吧
You're really serious about this, aren't you?
你觉得你能做个律师吗
You think you're just gonna become some lawyer?
-跟你的女友结婚 -或许吧 怎么不行
- Marry your girl? - Maybe. Why not?
杰西卡知道你的真实情况吗
Does Jessica know the truth about you?
她知道你都做过什么吗
I mean, does she know about things you've done?
不 她也不会知道的
No. And she's not ever going to know.
真健康啊 随你怎么装 萨姆
Well, that's healthy. You can pretend all you want, Sammy.
但你迟早得
But sooner or later, you're gonna have to
面对自己的真面目
face up to who you really are.
-那是什么 -我们的一员
- Who's that? - You're one of us.
不 我跟你不一样
No. I'm not like you.
这不会成为我的生活
This is not going to be my life.
你有责任
Well, you have a responsibility.
对爸爸吗 对他的征途吗
To Dad? And his crusade?
如果不是有照片
If it weren't for pictures,
我都不记得妈妈的模样
I wouldn't even know what Mom looks like.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表