I already have a lead.
我看到高速旁有监控摄像头
I saw a surveillance camera out by the highway.
郡交通监控吗
County traffic cam?
是的
Right. Yeah.
或许监控拍到了抓走他的东西
I'm thinking the camera picked up whatever took him.
或人
Or whoever.
我可以拿到交通监控录像
Well, I have access to the traffic cam footage
就在郡管理部 但是
down at the County Works Department. But,
好吧
well,
我们来走下流程
in the meantime, let's do this the right way.
你来
Why don't you
填一份
fill out
失踪人口报告
a missing persons report...
去那边坐等着
and sit tight over here?
警官 听我说
Officer, look,
他是我的家人
he's family.
我...
I kind of....
我一直照应那孩子
I kind of look out for the kid.
你得让我一起去
You gotta let me go with you.
抱歉 不行
I'm sorry. I can't do that.
告诉我
Well, tell me something.
你们郡有不少的失踪人口
Your county has its fair share of missing persons.
有回来的吗
Any of them come back?
萨姆是我的责任
Sam's my responsibility.
他一定要回来
And he's coming back.
我一定要把他找回来
I'm bringing him back.
格雷戈
Greg.
我们可能有发现
I think we got something.
这些交通监控每三秒拍一张照片
These traffic cams take an image every three seconds.
这是安珀警报项目的部署
It's part of the Amber Alert program.
这些图像都是在
These images were all taken
你表弟萨姆失踪的时段里拍下的
around the time your cousin Sam disappeared.
这并不是我想要的
Yeah. This really isn't what I'm looking for.
别急 等等
Just wait. Wait.
下一张
Next one.
这张是在萨姆离开酒吧之后拍摄的
This one was taken right after Sam left the bar.
看看那玩意的车尾
Look at the back end of that thing.
再看看车牌
Now look at the plates.
牌照挺新
The plates look new.
可能是盗来的
It was probably stolen.
所以开那辆老破车的人
So whoever's driving that rust bucket
肯定涉案了
must be involved.
听到那引擎声了吗
Hear that engine?
嗯
Yeah.
听上去像哀鸣咆哮 是吧
Kind of a whining growl, isn't it?
是啊
Sure.
我的天
I'll be damned.
你还活着吗
You're alive?
你没事吧
You okay?
你看我像没事吗
Does it look like I'm doing okay?
我们在哪
Where are we?
我不知道
I don't know.
乡下吧
The country, I think.
闻起来像乡下
Smells like the country.
你是阿尔文·詹金斯吧
You're Alvin Jenkins, aren't you?
对
Yeah.
我之前在找你呢
I was looking for you.
-是吗 -嗯
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
别介意
Well, no offense,
但这真是差劲的救援行动
but this is a piss-poor rescue.
我哥哥现在还在外面
Well, my brother's out there right now too.
他在找我们呢 所以...
He's looking for us. So....
所以 他找不到我们的
So he's not gonna find us.
我们在荒郊野岭里
We're in the middle of nowhere...
等着他们回来 天知道他们会对我们做什么
waiting for them to come back and do God knows what to us.
他们是什么东西
What are they?
你看到他们了吗
Have you seen them?
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
抓我们的东西 是什么样
Whatever grabbed us. What do they look like?
自己看吧
See for yourself.
别碰我
Leave me alone.
你别碰我 别碰我
Don't you touch me. You leave me alone!
我的天
I'll be damned.
他们只是人
They're just people.
当然
Yeah.
你以为呢
What did you expect?
他们多久给你一次饭吃
How often do they feed you?
每天一次
Once a day.
他们用那边那玩意开笼子
They use that thing over there to open the cage.
你只能在这时见到他们吗
And that's the only time you see them?
到目前是的
So far.
但我在等
But I'm waiting.
等什么
Waiting for what?
被他们鸡♥奸♥
Ned Beatty time, man.
我觉得那不是你现在最该担心的
I think that's the least of your worries right now.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
嗯
Yeah.
那你觉得他们想要什么
What do you think they want, then?
要看他们是什么人了
Depends on who they are.
要我说 就是一群疯子乡巴佬
They're a bunch of psycho, hillbilly rednecks, if you ask me.
干些不搭调的事
Looking for love in all the wrong places.
好
Okay.
下一个交通监控
The next traffic cam...
离这里有50英里 而那辆车没经过那个
is 50 miles from here and your pickup didn't pass that one.
所以
So....
所以它肯定沿途停在哪了
So it must have pulled off somewhere.
地图上没标注其他路啊
I don't see any other roads here.
很多这种荒野里的地♥产♥
Well, a lot of these backwoods properties
都有自己的土路
have their own private roads.
太好了
Great.
格雷戈里
So, Gregory?
嗯
Yeah.
我查了你的警号♥
I ran your badge number.
这是跟州警合作时的常规操作
It's routine when working a case with state police...
是为了记账什么的
for accounting purposes, and what have you.
然后
And,
他们刚回复了我
they just got back to me.
上面说 你的警徽被盗了
Says here your badge was stolen.
而且
And there's a
还有一张你的照片
picture of you.
我减肥了
I lost some weight.
还得了迈克尔·杰克逊的那种皮肤病
And I got that Michael Jackson skin disease.
好吧
Okay.
可以下车吗
Would you step out of the car, please?
听着
Look, look, look.
你想逮捕我 可以
You want to arrest me? That's fine.
我一定配合 我发誓
I'll cooperate, I swear.
但拜托
But first, please,
先让我找到萨姆
let me find Sam.
我都不知道你是谁
I don't even know who you are.
或者这个萨姆是不是真失踪了
Or if this Sam person is missing.
看着我的眼睛 说我是在对此撒谎
Look into my eyes and tell me I'm lying about this.
身份盗窃
Identity theft?
你在假冒警♥察♥
You're impersonating an officer.
是这样的
Here's the thing.
我们小时候
When we were young...
我从火场里把他救了出来
I pretty much pulled him from a fire.
此后 我一直觉得要对他负责
And ever since then, I've felt responsible for him.
就像保护他是我的工作
You know, like it's my job to keep him safe.
我就是怕如果我们不能快点找到他...
I'm just afraid if we don't find him fast....
拜托
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表