如果必须如此的话
If that's what it takes.
喝点啤酒吧 伙计
Have some beer, buddy.
能让你平静些
It'll calm your nerves.
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
来吧
Come on.
你喝得够多 我能从你的血里尝到
You drink enough, I can taste it in your blood.
恶心
That's gross.
你呢 美女
How about you, babe?
好样的
Attagirl.
-你... -博
- You--! - Bo!
等卢瑟回来的
Wait for Luther.
我也想你了 宝贝
I missed you too, baby.
我们准备了礼物
We've got presents.
她看上去挺有意思
She looks interesting.
他就不了
He doesn't.
把他关起来
Lock him up.
走吧
Let's go.
我改主意了
On second thought,
你们大餐一顿吧
go ahead and treat yourself.
好啊
Yeah.
不
No.
还有别的
There's something else.
-这都是他们的吗 -不
- This all theirs? - No.
是你一个老朋友的
It's from an old friend of yours,
丹尼尔·艾金斯
Daniel Elkins.
我闻到了他的味儿
I caught his scent
就想给你个惊喜
and I thought I'd surprise you.
凯特 你做了什么
Kate, what did you do?
-我让他受折磨了 -你不该那么做的
- I made him suffer. - You shouldn't have done that.
-卢瑟 -他还有同伴
- Luther-- - There are others like him.
他们会看出端倪 而来找我们
They'll know the signs and come looking for us.
我们必须小心
We have to be careful.
卢瑟 我都是为了你
Luther, I did it for you,
为他杀了你的家族复仇
for what he did to your family.
复仇不值得你付出生命代价
Revenge isn't worth much if you end up dead.
对不起 宝贝
I'm sorry, babe.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我就觉得你会喜欢那个
I thought you might like that.
看上去像是你出生的时期打造的
Looks like it was made around the time you were born.
我见过这个
I've seen this before.
艾金斯死时还抓着它
Elkins died with it in his hands.
他该清楚这没用的
He should've known better,
还想拿枪对付我们
using a gun.
这可不是普通的枪
This is no ordinary gun.
嗯 爸爸
Yeah, Dad.
好的 知道了
All right, got it.
-走下个下道口 -为什么
- Pull off the next exit. - Why?
因为爸爸觉得我们发现那些吸血鬼了
Cause Dad thinks we've got the vampires' trail.
怎么发现的
How?
我不知道 他没说
I don't know. He didn't say.
该死 要闹起来了
Ah, crap. Here we go.
-萨姆 -那是干什么
- Sam! - What the hell was that?
-我们得谈谈 -谈什么
- We need to talk. - About what?
谈一切
About everything.
我们要去哪 爸爸
Where are we going, Dad?
这把枪有什么了不起的
What's the big deal about this gun?
萨姆 别这样
Ssammy, come on.
我们杀了那些吸血鬼再说这些不迟
We can q and a after we kill all the vampires.
你哥哥说得对 我们没时间闹了
You brother's right. We don't have time for this.
我们上次见到你时
Last time we saw you...
你说我们一起行动太危险
you said it was too dangerous to be together.
现在却又突然需要我们帮忙
Now out of the blue, you need our help.
显然是出什么大事了
Obviously, something big is going down
我们要知道是什么事
and we wanna know what.
-回车上去 -不
- Get back in the car. - No.
我说 给老子回车上去
I said, get back in the damn car.
嗯 我说不
Yeah, and I said no.
好了 你已经表明立场了 硬汉
All right. You made your point, tough guy.
我们都累了 我们可以稍后再说这些
Look, we're all tired, we can talk about this later.
萨姆 来吧
Sammy, I mean it. Come on.
所以我当初才会走
This is why I left in the first place.
你说什么
What'd you say?
你听到了
You heard me.
没错
Yeah.
是你走了
You left.
我和你哥哥当初需要你
Your brother and me, we needed you.
是你离开了 萨姆 是你走了
You walked away, Sam. You walked away.
你们都打住吧
Stop it, both of you.
是你说"再别回来了" 爸爸
You're the one who said, "Don't come back", Dad.
是你关上了门 不是我
You're the one who closed that door, not me.
你就是生气 你已经控制不住我了
You were just pissed off you couldn't control me anymore.
行了 停下
Listen. Stop it. Stop it.
够了 打住
Stop it. That's enough.
你也是
That means you too.
这可好
Terrific.
你喜欢看吗
You like to watch?
我也是
Me too.
准备好了吗 宝贝
Ready, baby?
你们要杀我吗
Are you gonna kill me?
我要让你嗨起来
I'm gonna take you so high,
嗨到你永远无法平静
you're never gonna come down.
欢迎加入家族 宝贝
Welcome home, baby.
我知道现在几点了
I know what time it is.
进来
Get in.
该死
Son of a bitch.
他们还真不怕阳光啊
So they're really not afraid of the sun?
阳光直射就像严重晒伤一样疼
Direct sunlight hurts like a nasty sunburn.
但唯一能杀死它们的
The only way to kill them
就是砍头
is by beheading.
对
And yeah,
他们白天睡觉
they sleep during the day.
但还是会醒来
Doesn't mean they won't wake up.
看来直接走进去不是最佳选择了
So I guess walking right in is not our best option.
其实
Actually,
就是要那样
that's the plan.
爸爸 我有多余的砍刀 你需要吗
Dad. I've got an extra machete if you need one.
我不用了 谢谢
Think I'm okay, thanks.
话说
So...
你们真想知道这把柯尔特枪的事吗
You boys really wanna know about this Colt?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
就是个故事
It's just a story.
一个传说
A legend, really.
至少我本以为是
Well, I thought it was.
读到丹尼尔的信前 我也并不真♥相♥信
I never really believed it until I read Daniel's letter.
1835年
Back in 1835,
哈雷彗星经过地球
when Halley's Comet was overhead...
阿♥拉♥莫战役的那晚
the same night those men died at the Alamo
据说萨穆埃尔·柯尔特造了把枪
they say Samuel Colt made a gun.
特别的枪
A special gun.
他为一位猎人做的
He made it for a hunter.
我们这样的猎人 但他骑着马
A man like us, only on horseback.
据传 他打造了13颗子弹
The story goes, he made 13 bullets.
那个猎人
This hunter
用过枪六次
used the gun a half dozen times,
然后他便不知所踪 枪也是
before he disappeared, the gun along with him.
直到丹尼尔不知怎么拿到了它
Until somehow, Daniel got his hands on it.
据说
They say...
据说这枪能杀任何东西
They say this gun can kill anything.
能杀任何超自然的东西吗
Kill anything, like supernatural anything?
比如那个恶魔
Like the demon.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表