Well, excuse me, psychic wonder.
你这次只能相信我了
You're just gonna need a little faith on this one.
萨姆 我猎魔足够久
Sam, I've been hunting long enough
我相信这样的直觉
to trust a feeling like this.
好吧
Yeah, all right.
那你想怎么办
So, what do you want to do?
你去看看心脏病男
Why don't you go check out the heart-attack guy.
我去拜访牧师
I'm gonna visit the Reverend.
我感觉很棒
I feel great.
我就是想
Just trying to,
理解发生了什么
you know, make sense of what happened.
发生了奇迹
A miracle is what happened.
奇迹在罗伊身边经常发生
Well, miracles come so often around Roy.
什么时候开始的 这些奇迹
When did they start, the miracles?
一天早上醒来 我突然瞎了
Woke up one morning stone blind.
医生发现我得了癌症
Doctors figured out I had cancer,
说我还剩一个月
told me I had maybe a month.
于是我们祈祷奇迹发生
So we prayed for a miracle.
我太虚弱了 但
I was weak, but
我对苏·安说 "你要继续祈祷"
I told Sue Ann, "You just keep right on praying."
我陷入了昏迷
I went into a coma.
医生说我醒不来了 但我醒来了
Doctors said I wouldn't wake up, but I did...
癌症也好了
and the cancer was gone.
要不是我的眼睛
If it wasn't for these eyes,
都不会有人相信我得过癌症
no one would believe I'd ever had it.
你突然就能治愈他人了
And suddenly you could heal people.
我是之后发现的
I discovered it afterwards, yes.
上帝对我赐福颇多
God's blessed me in many ways.
他的信徒一夜猛增
And his flock just swelled overnight.
这还只是个开始
And this is just the beginning.
可以问最后一个问题吗
Can I ask you one last question?
当然
Of course you can.
为什么 为什么选我
Why? Why me?
那么多病人 为什么救我
Out of all the sick people, why save me?
我之前说了
Well, like I said before,
是主在指引我
the Lord guides me.
我看进了你的内心 你...
I looked into your heart and you just
脱颖而出
stood out from all the rest.
你在我心里看到了什么
What did you see in my heart?
一个有重要使命 有任务要完成的年轻人
A young man with an important purpose, a job to do...
你的任务尚未完成
and it isn't finished.
相信我 他看上去很健康
Telling you, he seemed healthy.
每天游泳 不抽烟
Swam every day, didn't smoke.
心脏病感觉很奇怪
You know, so a heart attack just kind of seemed bizarre.
你说他倒地之前在跑
And you said he was running right before he collapsed.
对 他很惊慌
Yeah, yeah, he was freaking out.
说有什么东西在追他
Said that something was after him.
他说是什么了吗
Did he say what?
就是空气
Well, thin air is what.
那里什么都没有
I mean, there wasn't anything.
好 谢谢
All right, thanks.
伙计 你的钟坏了
Buddy, your clock's busted.
嗯 怎么都修不好
Yeah, we can't get it working.
停在了4:17上
It just froze at 4:17.
那是马歇尔死的时刻吗
Is that the same time Marshall died?
你怎么知道的
How'd you know?
迪恩
Dean.
你感觉怎么样了
How are you feeling?
我感觉很好 可以说治好了吧
I feel good. Cured, I guess.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
我妈妈
You know, my mom...
她想找牧师谈谈
she wanted to talk to the Reverend.
蕾拉
Layla.
是的 我们又来了
Yes, we're here again.
真抱歉 但罗伊在休息
I'm sorry, but Roy's resting.
他现在不能见别人了
He won't be seeing anyone else right now.
苏·安 拜托了
Sue Ann, please.
我们都来第六次了 他必须见我们
This is our sixth time. He's got to see us.
罗伊很清楚蕾拉的情况
Roy's well aware of Layla's situation
他也非常想帮忙
and he very much wants to help...
只等主的许可了
just as soon as the Lord allows.
保持信念 鲁科太太
Have faith, Mrs. Rourke.
你为什么还不走
Why are you still even here?
-你都如愿了 -妈妈
- You got what you wanted. - Mom,
别这样
stop.
不 蕾拉 这太过分了
No, Layla, this is too much.
我们参加了每一次礼拜
We've been to every single service.
如果罗伊能别老选这些陌生人而是选你...
If Roy would stop choosing these strangers over you...
连信徒都不是的陌生人
strangers who don't even believe.
我不可能祈祷得更虔诚了
I just can't pray any harder.
蕾拉 你怎么了
Layla, what's wrong?
我有点问题
I have this thing.
脑瘤
It's a brain tumor.
无法手术
It's inoperable.
医生说 六个月后
In six months, the doctors say....
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
不
No,
有关系
it isn't.
你凭什么比我女儿更有权活
Why do you deserve to live more than my daughter?
你有什么发现
What did you find out?
对不起
I'm sorry.
怎么了
Sorry about what?
马歇尔·霍尔的死亡时间是4:17
Marshall Hall died at 4:17.
我被治愈的时刻
The exact time I was healed.
对
Yeah.
所以我整理了一份名单
So I put together a list.
罗伊牧师这一年来治愈了六个人
Reverend Roy's healed six people over the past year...
我交叉对比了本地讣告
and I cross-checked them with the local obits.
每次有人治愈 就有另一个人死亡
Every time someone was healed, someone else died.
每个受害人都死于
And each time the victim died of
勒·格兰奇当时治愈的那种症状
the same symptom Le Grange was healing at the time.
有人的癌症被治愈
Someone's healed of cancer,
就有另一个人死于癌症吗
someone else dies of cancer?
勒·格兰奇不知怎么
Somehow Le Grange
在拿命换命
is trading a life for another.
有人吗
Hello?
等等 那么
Wait, wait, wait. So
马歇尔·霍尔为救我而死了吗
Marshall Hall died to save me?
迪恩
Dean,
他可能本来也会死
the guy probably would've died anyway...
换取另一个人得以治愈
and someone else would've been healed.
你就不该带我来这里
You never should have brought me here.
迪恩 我只是想救你一命
Dean, I was just trying to save your life.
但萨姆 现在有人因我而死了
But, Sam, some guy is dead now because of me.
我又不知道
I didn't know.
跟我一起祈祷 朋友们
Pray with me, friends.
我不懂的是
The thing I don't understand
罗伊是怎么做到的
is, how is Roy doing it?
他怎么拿命换命的
How's he trading a life for a life?
不是罗伊
Roy is not doing it.
是有别的东西在替他动手
Something else is doing it for him.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我在台上看到的那老头
The old man I saw on-stage.
我不想相信 但我内心深处是知道的
I didn't want to believe it, but deep down I knew it.
知道什么 你说什么呢
You knew what? What are you talking about?
只有一样东西能那样以命换命
There's only one thing can give and take life like that.
这是个死神
We're dealing with a reaper.
你真觉得是死神吗
You really think it's the Grim Reaper...
死亡天使
like, Angel of Death,
收走你的灵魂什么的
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表